Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-31-2014, 07:38 PM

3,063 posts, read 3,272,748 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickierose20 View Post
I wasn't done it looks bigger than Kim's standing next to her...
I wasn't talking about Khloe, I was talking about the pic you posted of your friend--that example you posted did not look like a big butt to me.

In regards to Khloe's butt, it is big in some pictures and not in others. Her butt has never been compared to Kim's though, it might be because people don't consider her as attractive, or think her body is as curvy as Kim's, she also much taller, etc. I don't know--but is this topic about Kim and her family though?

Old 03-31-2014, 07:42 PM

30 posts, read 181,083 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faith2187 View Post
Kim K is considered pear shape. But I disagree with you about big butts running in the family. Her sisters don't even have the same builds as she does. Chloe does not have much of a butt, and is very tall, and has had weight issues on and off. Courtney looks to be the most athletic/fit out of her sisters, but has an average(medium) size butt. Neither one of them have ever even been put in the same "ranks" of big butt category as their sister, Kim. In fact I'd argue that the general consensus unfortunately has been that Chloe isn't very attractive, and that Courtney is attractive but isn't as curvy as Kim. But as far as what I've observed, Kim is actually the only one in her family that has what one would consider a very big butt. I'm actually surprised that you think her sisters have butts comparable to hers... Or maybe I'm looking at a different family?

And Kim isn't an hour glass and doesn't have naturally big breasts. In fact her in first marriage, her husband admits to paying for her boob job. So her boobs are not natural, and she has gotten cosmetic surgery to her face as well. In other words, there really is no telling what is natural on her at this point and what is not.

But that's beyond the topic. If your saying your butt is like J Hewitt in that picture you posted, and your friends butt is more like Jessica Biels, than from my personal viewpoint I would say your friend has a bigger butt, but you have wider hips--like a classic pear. I've found that men often have their own definitions of what they find attractive and it varies. They might find your bodytype more attractive and by default already have your butt "pegged" as the better, bigger butt, even if it isn't.

I worked with a few girls at a previous job who all thought they had big butts. A few were pear shaped, with wipe hips, and "wide" butts, and one was an hour glass with a slight bubble-booty, none had big butts in my sense of the idea of what a big butt is(I'm a black woman LOL), but I just was like whatever. I figured that their had to be a reason they believed they had big butts and that presumably there were men that told them they did. One day I was talking with the guys and they were cracking up laughing and admitted that none of those particular girls had big butts--just wide. But I argued that having a "wide" butt, could still be considered "bigger" than average and therefore could fit into the category of big butt. It just really depends. Every guy will have a different definition.

That is kim at 14... So I doubt she has fake boobs plus her boobs sag now. Her face also looks the same to me besides that she wears make up and Botox.

I don't always listen to people's exes kind of obvious why it's a questionable source ya know? But it does seem odd she has big boobs and is pear shaped. Maybe she's wearing push ups? I'm a 34C and I can make my boobs look really big with the right padding.

I tend to get a lot more guys of a different cultural background who to think I have a big butt. I'm Caucasian American so is my friend. But weirdly enough she gets Latino guys who think her butt is something on the larger end. But it's weird when it comes to black men the same thing goes for me I'm considered thick which some weird reason is seen as an equivalent. I actually don't like being thick if I were skinnier I think proportionally my butt would be big. I've considered lipo actually tbh. It might also be a regional thing as well.

Last edited by Nickierose20; 03-31-2014 at 08:01 PM..

Old 03-31-2014, 07:54 PM

Quote:
LOL, just looked it up, and saw that there were rumors that Khloe got her butt done too. I'm not sure if they're valid or not, but I can say that in certain pictures and in certain clothing her butt looks *bigger* but for the most part I still don't consider Khloe's butt to be as big as Kim's or in the same league so to speak. I also know that Kim's butt is not a matter of genes, she took the fat from her waist and had it transferred to her buttocks--it's a trick a lot of video models do to have the slim waist, big behind look. And it almost always results in what can mostly be described as a diaper booty shape since it's not proportionate. Anyway really arguing about Kim is pointless.

Based on the pic you posted of your friend, I don't think her butt is big, it has a bit of shape to it, but it isn't what I would consider big, or any guy I know... Then again I admit my perception is skewed. The majority of the men I've dated or interact with that talk about big butts, are referring to butts that you would most likely see on the cover of black man's magazine, or on some hip-hop video/website.
It doesn't make sense to me considering she has a a high concentration of breasts fat and is pear shaped it only makes sense her butt would be bigger than her boobs. I didn't know that about khloe I can't find any photos of her with a flat butt but I'll look. The think about kim is I've never seen a valid before pic of her butt really. Plus her butt got bigger after her pregnancy it seems legit to me that's her main place she gains fat.

That's not my friend. We're both Caucasian. That's just an example I found.

So you wouldn't consider jessica biels to have a big butt?

Old 03-31-2014, 07:57 PM

Quote:
I wasn't talking about Khloe, I was talking about the pic you posted of your friend--that example you posted did not look like a big butt to me.

In regards to Khloe's butt, it is big in some pictures and not in others. Her butt has never been compared to Kim's though, it might be because people don't consider her as attractive, or think her body is as curvy as Kim's, she also much taller, etc. I don't know--but is this topic about Kim and her family though?

And oops my bad

i think it's because khloe was fatter than kim for a while but let's go back to topic.

Last edited by Nickierose20; 03-31-2014 at 08:06 PM..

Old 03-31-2014, 08:27 PM

Quote:

That is kim at 14... So I doubt she has fake boobs plus her boobs sag now. Her face also looks the same to me besides that she wears make up and Botox.

I don't always listen to people's exes kind of obvious why it's a questionable source ya know? But it does seem odd she has big boobs and is pear shaped. Maybe she's wearing push ups? I'm a 34C and I can make my boobs look really big with the right padding.

I tend to get a lot more guys of a different cultural background who to think I have a big butt. I'm Caucasian American so is my friend. But weirdly enough she gets Latino guys who think her butt is something on the larger end. But it's weird when it comes to black men the same thing goes for me I'm considered thick which some weird reason is seen as an equivalent. I actually don't like being thick if I were skinnier I think proportionally my butt would be big. I've considered lipo actually tbh. It might also be a regional thing as well.

Kim's boobs are not real.

Kim Kardashian: Plastic Surgery? — Doctors & Friends Say Nose Job & Boob Job - Hollywood Life

Kim Kardashian Plastic Surgery Before and After: Botox, Boob Job, Nose Job and Facelift (Shocking Photos) | SlimCelebrity.com

All of those pics will pretty much demonstrate the amount of work she has had done, starting with that pic that was supposedly taken when she was 14--evidence on one of those sites even suggest that she had surgery done before that pic was taken.

Anyways, it doesn't matter, because she isn't the subject matter of your thread.

I know that there are a subset of black men that love thick women, and that could very well be the reason they might think your butt is bigger. I know from my experience as a black woman, that has interacted with black men that say they like thick women, that if the woman has thick legs, and wide hips, than even if her butt isn't as big or as proportionate, that he would still like that woman because she is thick. Just like a man that likes big butts, would appreciate a woman with a big butt so long as it is actually big. Or men who prefer boobs, as long as the boobs were big he would find that very attractive or appreciate that look physically more than other looks. What I'm saying is that it might or might not be about your butt, but chances are from you've described your attention is because you are thick. This does not take away from the fact that there ARE plenty of men who definitely mean what they say when they say they like big butts.

I would say if you don't like your body the way it is, then start working out and trying what works for you so that you can get to a size you feel good at.

Old 03-31-2014, 08:31 PM

Quote:
It doesn't make sense to me considering she has a a high concentration of breasts fat and is pear shaped it only makes sense her butt would be bigger than her boobs. I didn't know that about khloe I can't find any photos of her with a flat butt but I'll look. The think about kim is I've never seen a valid before pic of her butt really. Plus her butt got bigger after her pregnancy it seems legit to me that's her main place she gains fat.

That's not my friend. We're both Caucasian. That's just an example I found.

So you wouldn't consider jessica biels to have a big butt?
Jessica has a nice butt to me and it protrudes perfectly, great shape to it, great WHR, overall she looks great. Her butt is big in comparison to her slim thin frame. But do I think her butt is big based on what I've seen IRL when I've encountered women with actual big butts? Nah I don't think so. It just looks big on her frame since she's small. IRL, I've see woman that will put Jessica Biel's butt to shame. I have yet to see a woman NATURALLY in real life have a butt as big as Kim's though with the same very slim waist. But I've seen plenty of women, who, after opting for the same surgery as Kim, obtained butts just as big as hers, if not bigger. That being said overall Jessica's butt looks big on her, but to me it is not big...

Old 03-31-2014, 08:49 PM

Yeah the first link made assumptions they couldn't possibly know like her exercising.

Also you must have not had kids yet. Pregnancy does crazy stuff to your body. At that point I think any woman would get plastic surgery.

The pictures you showed show her at different angles side by side and the last has her much bustier than the after pic...
What did she do? Reduction? Lol.

Also her boobs just looked enhanced not fake I can make my boobs look like that anytime. I'll get two photos of her. Her boobs look practically the same. Her boobs at 14 likely would be a bit smaller since she was 14.

And also her lips are actually thinner and her nose is bigger. I study her pictures growing up. So this is how I know. I'll get you a photo. There's an article about it actually.

Yeah if I work out my butt goes away if I lose weight it's all gone. It's why I don't want a perfect 24. I'm not fat just if I had a smaller waist well I'd look a lot more proportional as far as the butt goes. 37-28-39.

Yea I get what you mean. Not every guy is like that. Some actually only live the booty while others are quite versatile. I understand that.

Quote:
Kim's boobs are not real.

Kim Kardashian: Plastic Surgery? — Doctors & Friends Say Nose Job & Boob Job - Hollywood Life

Kim Kardashian Plastic Surgery Before and After: Botox, Boob Job, Nose Job and Facelift (Shocking Photos) | SlimCelebrity.com

All of those pics will pretty much demonstrate the amount of work she has had done, starting with that pic that was supposedly taken when she was 14--evidence on one of those sites even suggest that she had surgery done before that pic was taken.

Anyways, it doesn't matter, because she isn't the subject matter of your thread.

I know that there are a subset of black men that love thick women, and that could very well be the reason they might think your butt is bigger. I know from my experience as a black woman, that has interacted with black men that say they like thick women, that if the woman has thick legs, and wide hips, than even if her butt isn't as big or as proportionate, that he would still like that woman because she is thick. Just like a man that likes big butts, would appreciate a woman with a big butt so long as it is actually big. Or men who prefer boobs, as long as the boobs were big he would find that very attractive or appreciate that look physically more than other looks. What I'm saying is that it might or might not be about your butt, but chances are from you've described your attention is because you are thick. This does not take away from the fact that there ARE plenty of men who definitely mean what they say when they say they like big butts.

I would say if you don't like your body the way it is, then start working out and trying what works for you so that you can get to a size you feel good at.

Old 03-31-2014, 08:56 PM

Quote:
Jessica has a nice butt to me and it protrudes perfectly, great shape to it, great WHR, overall she looks great. Her butt is big in comparison to her slim thin frame. But do I think her butt is big based on what I've seen IRL when I've encountered women with actual big butts? Nah I don't think so. It just looks big on her frame since she's small. IRL, I've see woman that will put Jessica Biel's butt to shame. I have yet to see a woman NATURALLY in real life have a butt as big as Kim's though with the same very slim waist. But I've seen plenty of women, who, after opting for the same surgery as Kim, obtained butts just as big as hers, if not bigger. That being said overall Jessica's butt looks big on her, but to me it is not big...
When I say big I meant relative like proportionally. She has a small butt compared to how big a butt can get I understand that. Starting off her butt seems medium large compared to the rest of her. I was meaning proportionally.

I've seen quite a few. Kim kardashian's hips are only 39" with a 26" waist there are many women who have a 15 or 16 in different than a meer 13" difference.

Old 03-31-2014, 09:04 PM

Quote:
When I say big I meant relative like proportionally. She has a small butt compared to how big a butt can get I understand that. Starting off her butt seems medium large compared to the rest of her. I was meaning proportionally.

I've seen quite a few. Kim kardashian's hips are only 39" with a 26" waist there are many women who have a 15 or 16 in different than a meer 13" difference.
I don't believe for a second that Kim has a 26 inch waist and 39 inch butt. Her butt is bigger than mine. And I have a 42 inch butt--my waist is 27.5. I would imagine that kim could have a 26 inch waist and a 44 inch butt lol. I've seen women that are close to Kim or have a butt close to her size, but I have not seen many woman that naturally have bigger butts than her, with the same waist size(26). What I have seen is women with big butts, but big waists too--like a 32 inch waist, and 44 inch butt, or 32 inch waist, and 42 inch butt... I'm talking about seeing women IRL that had similar WHR or proportions with a very slim waist and a very big butt with a bigger butt than Kim. While I can imagine their out there, I'd say it's a small number. There are plenty of women, however, that have big butts, but they don't have slim waists. And there are plenty of women with butts much bigger than Jessica Biels, but Jessica Biel is slim so despite the fact that her butt isn't as big as Kim K's, it is big on her small frame which is why she gets compliments about it quite often.

Old 03-31-2014, 09:16 PM

Quote:
I don't believe for a second that Kim has a 26 inch waist and 39 inch butt. Her butt is bigger than mine. And I have a 42 inch butt--my waist is 27.5. I would imagine that kim could have a 26 inch waist and a 44 inch butt lol. I've seen women that are close to Kim or have a butt close to her size, but I have not seen many woman that naturally have bigger butts than her, with the same waist size(26). What I have seen is women with big butts, but big waists too--like a 32 inch waist, and 44 inch butt, or 32 inch waist, and 42 inch butt... I'm talking about seeing women IRL that had similar WHR or proportions with a very slim waist and a very big butt with a bigger butt than Kim. While I can imagine their out there, I'd say it's a small number. There are plenty of women, however, that have big butts, but they don't have slim waists. And there are plenty of women with butts much bigger than Jessica Biels, but Jessica Biel is slim so despite the fact that her butt isn't as big as Kim K's, it is big on her small frame which is why she gets compliments about it quite often.
Jennifer lopez has a bigger butt than her from the profile so does beyonce I believe.

She simply sticks her butt out.

She just has a very wide butt that has a lot of fat on it.

Jessica has the perfect butt IMO. For a skinny girl of course. I think she has a beautiful body.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty