Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-02-2014, 05:16 PM

9,301 posts, read 8,347,687 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryManback View Post
I've seen how women act around guys they're attracted to, and I've never seen a woman act that way around me. What else am I supposed to conclude?

You are hung up over this.

Okay, you aren't the most attractive person. Who is?

Try to find your strengths and maximize them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-02-2014, 05:55 PM

377 posts, read 620,060 times
I think it is a very good thing in the long run when one comes to terms with this, OP. It shocks me how many men in the real world are truly oblivious of just how undesirable they are to women, and how much they embarrass themselves not yet realizing this fact. Perhaps some do, but rather choose to believe the delusional ravings and cliches of "looks don't matter" or "it's all about personality" than coming to terms with reality.

At first, it's understandably depressing to realize that you're one of the "undesirables". However, in the long run, I believe one naturally adjusts to this and finds other avenues in life to seek happiness and fulfillment. Knowing this fact, what you do with is your choice. You can either move on with your life and forget about the whole notion of relationships and girlfriends/wife (as millions of undesirable men, that finally comes to this realization, do everyday), or you can continue to be depressed about this when there is no real reason to be.

Old 04-02-2014, 07:37 PM

33,016 posts, read 27,458,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 14Bricks View Post
I didn't say that, I said in my experience, usually when a woman says she doesn't care about looks, she herself is not that attractive. It's kinda like, when somebody tries to hook you up with one of their female friends and you say how does she look and they say she has a great personality. You automatically know she's not unattractive.

How do you know she's not unattractive?

Old 04-02-2014, 08:08 PM

73 posts, read 99,915 times
Quote:
I've seen how women act around guys they're attracted to, and I've never seen a woman act that way around me. What else am I supposed to conclude?
Beauty is how you feel inside and it reflects in your eyes. It is not something physical. ~ Sophia Loren

Old 04-02-2014, 08:19 PM

7,685 posts, read 6,196,107 times
OP - the solution is "right under your nose" in a matter of speaking.

You must be trying too hard, so reverse that and cultivate within yourself to change your attitude to being positive/outgoing and at the same time not giving a and you may see your luck change.

I can't tell you how many women in recent weeks (in fact yesterday as well) gave me the "please ask me out" in their eyes look and I'm no "10" myself. Just an young early 50's geezer lol!

Maybe you live in a heavily affluent area (I don't know) which could explain your luck. I used to reside in such type area and many other "need to be a Brad Pitt with $$, etc...," factors seem to come into play.

Old 04-03-2014, 01:37 AM

108 posts, read 159,826 times
If you really want advice, send me a message.. I can't be bothered to type it out here, plus you might not even read it..

Old 04-03-2014, 05:29 AM

1,339 posts, read 3,466,823 times
Quote:
Yes, your conclusions are 100% correct. Now, grow some balls and get out there... ...

Old 04-03-2014, 06:02 AM

15,971 posts, read 9,385,776 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by back2MD View Post
I need a picture, then i will be the judge of that.
All we have is the visual of a screen name called "Hairy Manback"...

Old 04-03-2014, 07:37 AM

42,763 posts, read 52,860,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 14Bricks View Post
I didn't say that, I said in my experience, usually when a woman says she doesn't care about looks, she herself is not that attractive. It's kinda like, when somebody tries to hook you up with one of their female friends and you say how does she look and they say she has a great personality. You automatically know she's not unattractive.
I only care if he appeals to me.I understand what you mean though.I was set up on a few blind dates. What's he look like? He likes art, Raena.

Old 04-03-2014, 07:46 AM

6,131 posts, read 7,987,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoNative34 View Post
All we have is the visual of a screen name called "Hairy Manback"...
Actually, his photo exists on this very forum if you know where to look.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty