Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-14-2014, 11:56 AM

20,758 posts, read 19,968,204 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post
So,what helps to temporarily reduce it?

Spray tan helps a little.

Old 04-14-2014, 12:06 PM

2,540 posts, read 3,734,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jade408 View Post
I disagree. Most women have it. Even super models. It's genetic. You can shrink it, but it probably won't disappear completely.
Yep, Cyndi Crawford famously admitted in one of her interviews that she has some on her body that's tough to get rid of no matter what she's tried to do.

Old 04-14-2014, 12:11 PM

149 posts, read 347,732 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cast Iron Skillet View Post
I'm not so great anymore either. Father time catches the best of us.
Finally, a sensible comment. It seems most men expect women to always look like they're 25 years old. We're never allowed to age. And it's usually the fat, unattractive guys who've let themselves go that think this way. Either way, it's sickening and I'm tired of the unattainable expectations we face.

Old 04-14-2014, 12:15 PM

149 posts, read 347,732 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chum Kiu View Post
Its a huge turnoff. a HUUUUUGGGEEEE turnoff. Its as much as a turnoff as if she is a smoker. As much of a turn off as if she has clinical strength halitosis. As much of a turnoff as if she is a candidate for the "My 500 Pound Life" tv show. As much of a turn off as if she chews tobacco and carries her "spittin'" cup around with her. Cellulite is just horrible to see.

Don't care about all the "Oh everyone has some cellulite.....blah blah blah blah......" that people always say when this arises in a thread topic. It just is not true that everyone has visible cellulite. And don't want to hear all the "Oh, so what if your wife got cellulite? Would you find her a turnoff as well.....blah blah blah blah.....".

Cellulite is super unattractive and a complete turn-off.
Well then, I take it you've never gotten laid? I mean, if it's such a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE turnoff. Most women have some cellulite to some degree. Not saying all women, but most.

Old 04-14-2014, 12:32 PM

7,072 posts, read 4,820,754 times
Quote:
Its a huge turnoff. a HUUUUUGGGEEEE turnoff. Its as much as a turnoff as if she is a smoker. As much of a turn off as if she has clinical strength halitosis. As much of a turnoff as if she is a candidate for the "My 500 Pound Life" tv show. As much of a turn off as if she chews tobacco and carries her "spittin'" cup around with her. Cellulite is just horrible to see.

Don't care about all the "Oh everyone has some cellulite.....blah blah blah blah......" that people always say when this arises in a thread topic. It just is not true that everyone has visible cellulite. And don't want to hear all the "Oh, so what if your wife got cellulite? Would you find her a turnoff as well.....blah blah blah blah.....".

Cellulite is super unattractive and a complete turn-off.
Oh, come on now. How do you REALLY feel?

Old 04-14-2014, 02:04 PM

20,758 posts, read 19,968,204 times
The only city where I have ever been that is almost cellulite free is Miami. There seems to be something in the air that keeps those ugly dents away.

Old 04-14-2014, 02:18 PM

1,174 posts, read 2,513,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tim71new View Post
Gender neutral question.

Yes for me. It is a high concentration of fat which shows wrinkly/wavy look. This is a sign of a lack of exercise, proper diet, and overall care of the body.

Guys, does cellulite on females bother you? Females, does cellulite on guys bother you?
It depends.

Old 04-14-2014, 02:27 PM

686 posts, read 1,231,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xraychick01 View Post
Well then, I take it you've never gotten laid? I mean, if it's such a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE turnoff. Most women have some cellulite to some degree. Not saying all women, but most.
Women who have been lucky enough to be with me didn't have any cellulite.

Seriously, I just don't get romantically or physically involved with women who have visible cellulite. Never have. Never will.

Why is it so hard for people to understand that there are LOTS of women out there who do not have any of that crap going on. These are almost always the healthy, active, clean eating, weight lifting, yoga practicing, athletic type women that I have ALWAYS dated. Easy to find these types here in L.A. who do not have that cottage cheesy stuff going on.

Last edited by Chum Kiu; 04-14-2014 at 02:47 PM..

Old 04-14-2014, 02:30 PM

29,744 posts, read 34,383,370 times
Quote:
Why is it so hard for people to understand that there are LOTS of women out there who do not have any of that crap going on. These are almost always the healthy, active, clean eating, weight lifting, yoga practicing, athletic type women that I have ALWAYS dated. Easy to find these types here in L.A. who do not have that cottage cheesy stuff going on.
I don't know about that. Google "celebrities with cellulite" and you can see a bunch of LA types with cottage cheese thighs.

Old 04-14-2014, 02:33 PM

686 posts, read 1,231,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post
I don't know about that. Google "celebrities with cellulite" and you can see a bunch of LA types with cottage cheese thighs.
That's dumb. If you Google "anything with cellulite" all that is going to show up is cellulite. Besides, most celebrities are not L.A. people. They are Midwestern/southern folks who moved here 1) because its the best place to be; and 2) they want to be in movies. Not at all a true and accurate representation of what you normally see here.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty