Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-18-2015, 10:21 AM

898 posts, read 1,218,817 times

Advertisements

um you can just use synthol injections to fill out the areas of the forearm so that they are in proportion with the rest of the arm. i thought you would already know this as you are in bodybuilding...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-21-2015, 08:39 AM

2,432 posts, read 2,691,193 times
Well, I am not a man but can understand still about small wrists. Mine are very tiny, while rest of me is more normal and not overly skinny (more toned) Anyways, people have made comments and makes me insecure also about it, plus I cant wear bracelets or watches. Its also genetic as my mom and grandma are the same way. Nothing can change it unfortunately, that I know of. I just hate when people comment about it, really people have no life!

Old 07-22-2015, 03:07 AM

11,655 posts, read 12,953,701 times
Maybe since you're muscular your forearms and wrists would appear relatively "smaller"? It could always be an illusion.

Try gaining fat. A lot of fat men have big wrists and forearms. Instead of surgery and working out, just eat a lot. Maybe your wrists and forearms would benefit from the fat and appear bulkier.

Say, I've noticed bodybuilders (with massive bodies) that have rather skinny faces. Maybe for you, you have it bad with the forearms. I guess not every part of a man's body bulks up when he's muscular. Myself for instance, my legs appear much more "stubbier" than my arms and wrists, which are rather slender. And I don't even walk a lot, nor workout.

I think you're worrying too much about it. Like what the above poster said, women are more drawn to the guy's face. If you're built, then that's even better (a lot of men would die to have your build). So try not to worry so much...You're being petty.

Last edited by Ethereal; 07-22-2015 at 03:15 AM..

Old 11-15-2021, 04:33 PM

1 posts, read 500 times
I have the same problem. I used to go to the gym regularly so I have a muscular build, and I was under the assumption that weight training would cause my bones to grow thicker as I get up (I'm 20 years old now). I hat how skinny my wrists are and because my wrists are small, so are my hands. I recently realized that I have a small hand and small wrists, and for a few weeks now, I've been so insecure about it. There has been times where I've met women I find attractive, but I constantly check to see if their hands are bigger than mine. What makes this even more demoralizing is the fact that there is nothing I can do about it because it is a genetic thing.

Old 11-15-2021, 06:19 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,576,536 times
Wear a big, bulky watch on one wrist and rows of masculine leather and rope bracelets on the other.

Hire a personal trainer with diet experience.

Old 11-19-2021, 08:54 PM

30 posts, read 22,804 times
well... the only possible thing to consider are either silicone implants or semipermanent implants like dermal fillers. They can both increase the width of your forearms. However, they can also make your wrists look swollen. But other than that there's not much you can do

Old 11-20-2021, 09:34 PM

10,306 posts, read 6,837,174 times
Hey OP.

By chance, are/were you a "Thalidomide baby?"

That can effect wrists/ankles in less severe cases.

Old 11-20-2021, 11:13 PM

9,511 posts, read 6,101,553 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bannedontherun View Post
I've also have an incredibly small wrist (7 inch around) and forearm comparative to my size, my arms are very long. I don't worry about it and no one's ever remarked about it.
This is so interesting to me. I've literally never noticed a man's wrists. I had to look up wrist diameters & it seems that for any man over 5'5"; the average wrist measurement is 7.25".
https://medlineplus.gov/ency/imagepages/17182.htm

Then I had to measure mine, lol. Apparently, I have a very small frame, because I'm a 5'11" woman & my wrist measures 5.5". About the same as an 8 year old.

OP what does your wrist measure?

Old 11-22-2021, 09:09 AM

10,895 posts, read 7,386,537 times
oh, he has girl wrists!
Might be better than a woman with man hands.

maybe make long sleeve shirts your signature clothing item.

I have large wrists (for a woman), wish we could share!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty