Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-21-2014, 02:10 PM

2,600 posts, read 3,685,375 times

Advertisements

I don't even know most guys in my area. The few I do know like all different types. Common characteristics would be a clean appearance, not super out of shape, and not loud and obnoxious. To be fair, I'm not exactly a youngster so I'm basing this off people my age (39) or older.

The younger people I've witnessed seem to have lower standards. They're the ones who always have a boyfriend or girlfriend.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-22-2014, 09:27 PM

11,879 posts, read 14,206,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Chick View Post
They all have penises
Damn, never expected you to "hit the point" .

Anyways, women here wear revealing clothes, even when quite chilly outside. Sleeveless tops are commonplace even when temperatures dip down into the mid 40's. A lot of women here are very athletic as well, so maybe their high metabolism has something to do with the way they dress up. You would be a bit hard pressed to find obese women here, which I think is a great motivation . The society around Rutgers operates with a "If you got it, flaunt it" attitude in place.

Old 05-23-2014, 12:10 PM

51 posts, read 135,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vintage_girl View Post
Where I live, women flock to the "tall, dark, handsome" stereotype but it can be hard to say.
Exact opposite from my experience, a tall blonde male would absolutely kill it with girls where I am. I notice latin girls and southern european girls are crazy for those kinds of men as are a lot of asian women.

Old 05-23-2014, 12:15 PM

51 posts, read 135,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vintage_girl View Post
white women have more varied tastes, and grooming can be from clean-cut to super beardy. Most of the white women I know would say the same.
Political Correctness aside, White women just care if you are white, that is all they care about. Of all the races of women out there, white women who are attractive are very cautious about their image and would not want to be seen next to a man of a minority group unless he happens to have a high social status within her circle. Getting hot white girls in America as a minority is probably tougher than getting into an Ivy League school, just look at most of these asian guys walking around with ivy league degrees who most of the times cannot get the Hayden Panetierre lookalike to be their girlfriend or wife yet the white guy driving a pickup truck and wearing cheap MMA shirts has those girls around his arms all the time. If you want to get white girls that are hot:

1. Be a white guy (surgery might be able to achieve this result)
2. Achieve a high social status (rush a white frat in college is one way)

I see all kinds of young people these days getting involved in interracial relationships but young white girls are the ones that passionately avoid it, especially if they are attractive. What I am saying is politically incorrect but everyone who has been to an American college campus or had any real life experience knows it is true, white american girls who are attractive are by far the pickiest about race, I would say they put it above looks, personality, and money.

Old 05-23-2014, 12:17 PM

35,094 posts, read 51,236,769 times
The gals around where I live are attracted to breathing humans and they don't necessarily have to have a penis.

Old 05-24-2014, 12:20 AM

1,311 posts, read 1,693,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SignoreAmante View Post
Political Correctness aside, White women just care if you are white, that is all they care about. Of all the races of women out there, white women who are attractive are very cautious about their image and would not want to be seen next to a man of a minority group unless he happens to have a high social status within her circle. Getting hot white girls in America as a minority is probably tougher than getting into an Ivy League school, just look at most of these asian guys walking around with ivy league degrees who most of the times cannot get the Hayden Panetierre lookalike to be their girlfriend or wife yet the white guy driving a pickup truck and wearing cheap MMA shirts has those girls around his arms all the time. If you want to get white girls that are hot:

1. Be a white guy (surgery might be able to achieve this result)
2. Achieve a high social status (rush a white frat in college is one way)

I see all kinds of young people these days getting involved in interracial relationships but young white girls are the ones that passionately avoid it, especially if they are attractive. What I am saying is politically incorrect but everyone who has been to an American college campus or had any real life experience knows it is true, white american girls who are attractive are by far the pickiest about race, I would say they put it above looks, personality, and money.
That may be true where you live, but it's not where I live. A lot of the white women here are in interracial relationships and marriages with Asian men, for instance. I would also say white men here are more picky about race than the women.

Old 05-25-2014, 11:25 AM

1,449 posts, read 2,354,155 times
i live in east texas and most of the guys seem drawn to the young, blond lushes
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty