Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Ladies aged 20-35 only to vote. Is Justin Bieber hot?
Yes! 7 12.73%
No! 47 85.45%
Undecided 1 1.82%
Voters: 55. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-01-2014, 11:16 PM

265 posts, read 405,056 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by glass_of_merlot View Post
^ than 99 % of women on this planet?

You really need to travel more.

I think Kim is attractive ( im a woman myself ) but she is not in the top 1% of the world.
Yes, especially when you look at her ORIGINAL face.

She's starting to look like a weirdo. One more face surgery and she'll be entering Meg Ryan, Nicole Kidman, Courtney Cox, etc territory.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-01-2014, 11:25 PM

14,416 posts, read 22,490,288 times
I always thought that Cindy Crawford is one of the most beautiful women in the world. Im not sure how much work she has done though.
But it's not really fair sense she is/was a super model.

Old 07-02-2014, 12:03 AM

1,198 posts, read 1,180,220 times
Quote:
^ than 99 % of women on this planet?

You really need to travel more.

I think Kim is attractive ( im a woman myself ) but she is not in the top 1% of the world.

And Justin is not a bad looking kid but he is just that, a kid. At least he looks like it. How can a 35 year old woman say he is smoking hot without feeling like a child molester. lol
I do travel, that's why I would put her in the top 1%. The bulk of women on this planet are not attractive at all. I've been to countries like India and china where there are literally no really attractive women. There are some decent looking women in these countries, but A list actress or playboy centerfold types dont exist in these cultures. As unfair as it may seem, there are literally entire countries and cultures of people that are not attractive at all. Is kim top 1% in some place like Rio de janeiro or the Czech Republic? probably not, but world wide Kim is definitely top 1%. Even in the United States if Kim went to a HS with 1000 students, she would be in that short list of the 10 or so girls that were the best looking girls you went to HS with. Women love to hate on other women. It's just the nature of the beast.

Old 07-02-2014, 12:41 AM

11,655 posts, read 12,960,282 times
A 22 year old gay guy here and I think he's one of the few 'pretty' boys that I find attractive (probably because he has small brown eyes and I dig those). Of course, his personality has become toxic. He has become arrogant, but this thread is about his looks, right? Well, they're the opposite of his personality...

http://images6.fanpop.com/image/phot...-1514-2000.jpg

For the record, I do NOT find Brad Pitt, Jared Leto, Zac Efron, Leo DiCaprio and many of the other 'pretty boys' attractive (and it's not because they are pretty - their looks just don't do it for me). Orlando Bloom may be my 'type' (dark features) but I don't find him that attractive too and I can't put a finger on it really...

Old 07-02-2014, 06:49 AM

463 posts, read 559,758 times
Barring his crazy antics and arrogance.....JB did not get wealthy and famous off of the collective indifference of the female population.

For every one woman on here that doesn't find him attractive, there are probably at least 50 that will crawl through barb wire and machine gun fire for 5 minutes of alone time with him.

As another poster mentioned.....hey may not "do it" for some women, but he is still more physically attractive than the vast majority of men. I'm sure if faced with arrogant Justin Bieber and nice pudgy middle-aged accountant Joe, most will pick JB while the rest will pick Joe but still hook up with JB on the side.

Old 07-02-2014, 07:35 AM

14,078 posts, read 16,614,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave nz View Post
My GF who is aged in that category thinks NOT. Just interested to see how the voting goes.

If you aren't aged in that category fell free to comment in the thread. Just no voting
He's not unattractive but not someone who I find desirable in that way. He needs to age a bit.

Old 07-02-2014, 07:41 AM

Location: NYC based - Used to Live in Philly - Transplant from Miami
2,307 posts, read 2,768,377 times
As a gay man, I think he is not attractive / appealing.
Mostly because of his douchey attitude.
Let's see:
1. Do not respect women. Check.
2. Drug abuser. Check.
3. Think he is all that and above law. Check.
4. Compulsive liar. Check.
5. Using racial and homophobic slurs. Check.

If he did not have his douchey attitude, I still think he is just average looking kid.

Old 07-02-2014, 07:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by go-getta-J View Post
Barring his crazy antics and arrogance.....JB did not get wealthy and famous off of the collective indifference of the female population.

For every one woman on here that doesn't find him attractive, there are probably at least 50 that will crawl through barb wire and machine gun fire for 5 minutes of alone time with him.

As another poster mentioned.....hey may not "do it" for some women, but he is still more physically attractive than the vast majority of men. I'm sure if faced with arrogant Justin Bieber and nice pudgy middle-aged accountant Joe, most will pick JB while the rest will pick Joe but still hook up with JB on the side.
I always wonder whether these girls / women / men really mean what they mean what they said. Do they really want to go extra miles and suffer just to be with him for 5 minutes?

Just like the day after the Chris Brown's beat Rihanna.
In the train station, there are some giggly teenage girls who said "OH MY GAWD, if he is mine, I would let him beat me up any day"
I was mortified when I heard that.

Old 07-02-2014, 07:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky4life View Post
I do travel, that's why I would put her in the top 1%. The bulk of women on this planet are not attractive at all. I've been to countries like India and china where there are literally no really attractive women. There are some decent looking women in these countries, but A list actress or playboy centerfold types dont exist in these cultures. As unfair as it may seem, there are literally entire countries and cultures of people that are not attractive at all. Is kim top 1% in some place like Rio de janeiro or the Czech Republic? probably not, but world wide Kim is definitely top 1%. Even in the United States if Kim went to a HS with 1000 students, she would be in that short list of the 10 or so girls that were the best looking girls you went to HS with. Women love to hate on other women. It's just the nature of the beast.
Beauty is on the eye of beholder.
I have been around the world and there are attractive women everywhere.
What you think is beautiful does not mean what everybody else think beautiful.
Proof: I don;t think everybody think "The playboy centerfold" babes are beautiful. Some guys and girls just think that they are there because they have nice assets.
And there is no more beautiful people in the US than anywhere else. Granted that certain areas in the US have more beatiful people than others.

Old 07-02-2014, 08:13 AM

11,761 posts, read 14,656,809 times
Quote:
Especially when I have friends who's daughters that are 10 have posters of him on their wall and want to marry him.
I think you've put your finger on it. Really young girls go for these pretty, hairless types because they are not sexually threatening in any way.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty