Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-11-2014, 10:11 AM

43 posts, read 55,569 times

Advertisements

If you believe you don't have many people attracted to you then don't post on this thread.

I'll start.

Latino guy here and I get told I look like Adam Rodriguez quite a lot, have a similar coloration as him and I am 6"2. Get a lot of attention from darker indian and black women but I am not interested in most of them (unless they are the kind of indian women who look like Sunny Leone and Bollywood types but those don't give me any attention at all).

Also get quite a lot of attention from redheads and gingers which I do not understand but I am happy because I have had a lot of fun times with them. Some blondes are into me too unless they are the bimbo types with heavy tans and the ones doing their best to look attractive. The few Italian women I have met have loved me too.

Old 07-11-2014, 10:24 AM

11,879 posts, read 14,204,961 times
Here is my most recent pic.

My shoulders and skin are liked a lot by women. By tradition, we take coconut oil baths every week, so my skin stays well nourished.

As for who I look like, I leave that decision to you. I haven't compared myself with popular figures in terms of looks.

Last edited by Adi from the Brunswicks; 07-11-2014 at 10:44 AM..

Old 07-11-2014, 10:41 AM

4,564 posts, read 5,416,094 times
I look like a Cristinaldo Ronaldo/Alex Rodriguez/Shemar Moore type but am not of Hispanic background. Most people think Im some kind of Arabic mix. 6' 1" between 172-178 pounds (depending on types of workouts I am doing at the time). Small waist 30-31 inches, developed lats shoulders and delts from boxing and martial arts that give me that "V" shape.

Been with my wife (Eastern European) for 13 years. She is olive colored skin with dark hair and brown eyes. Almost looks Hispanic/south American instead of from old Soviet country.

I cant say the types (physically) who have been most attracted to me because there have been many different types - Asian, white, Hispanic, Indian, Persian, Armenian, blondes, brunettes, red heads, etc. But most of them have been more of the artsy/intellectual types with fondness for fitness and/or yoga.

Old 07-11-2014, 11:04 AM

43 posts, read 55,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kings Gambit View Post
I look like a Cristinaldo Ronaldo/Alex Rodriguez/Shemar Moore type but am not of Hispanic background. Most people think Im some kind of Arabic mix. 6' 1" between 172-178 pounds (depending on types of workouts I am doing at the time). Small waist 30-31 inches, developed lats shoulders and delts from boxing and martial arts that give me that "V" shape.

Been with my wife (Eastern European) for 13 years. She is olive colored skin with dark hair and brown eyes. Almost looks Hispanic/south American instead of from old Soviet country.

I cant say the types (physically) who have been most attracted to me because there have been many different types - Asian, white, Hispanic, Indian, Persian, Armenian, blondes, brunettes, red heads, etc. But most of them have been more of the artsy/intellectual types with fondness for fitness and/or yoga.
what race are you really though?

Old 07-11-2014, 11:47 AM

20,758 posts, read 19,968,204 times
My appearance is easy to describe - look at my profile pics. Tall but slender and feminine, longer dark hair, white skin.

I have the weirdest guys attracted to me - there really is no pattern. Tall, short, old, young, white, black ...

I can tell you who is NOT attracted to me (or at least doesn't show it) - most average to above average looking guys my age whom I am attracted to. I USUALLY end up with below average looking chubbies.

Old 07-11-2014, 12:25 PM

28,226 posts, read 36,871,835 times
I am horrible at describing people anyway, so it is far easier for you to glance at my pics. I am a preppy black woman in my 30s. I am typically perceived to be in my 20s.

The types that I seem to attract tend to range a bit, but here are the general buckets:
1. younger hipster guys (mostly skinny)
2. older professional black men (let's say they are 10+ my senior and try to woo me with promises of being established)
3. "brown guys" typically Mexican or Filipino, about my age, blue collar workers
4. "alternative" black men around my age (i.e. they are nerdy, into comic books, into some other sort of "alternative" lifestyle thing that people don't like to stereotype as common for black people)
5. They "white tee/baggy jeans guy" since I live in California, they come in all races, but let's say they tend to be hanging out at clubs playing crappy new hip hop and I am walking by, and they use the sorts of lines that we all know should be ignored "hey miss" "Psst" "Can I holla at you." These are the most confusing to me, as my typical outfits are like Michelle Obama clothes.

**What I don't seem to attract are those "cute preppy guys" who are my age. On the up note, in the past few years I have been attracting the "attractive" older guy: early 40s, sporty/active types who look younger. Since I am terrible at judging ages anyway, I think they are my real age, and they think I am a little younger.

Old 07-11-2014, 01:46 PM

2,183 posts, read 2,637,605 times
You can sort of see me in my profile picture if you look close and squint. I'm a mix of german, scandinavian and irish.

As far as types of women who are into me, it seems pretty evenly distributed. I can't think of any one type that seems more into me. I want to say latino women but I think that's just because they are more extroverted/bold about it.

My type is tanned brunette's, doesn't matter if they are caucasian or latino. So I usually end up with them.

Edit: Upon further introspection, hair color isn't the defining characteristic of the women I go for. Some examples of women I find really ridiculously good looking for whatever reason:

http://www.mrwallpaper.com/wallpapers/diana-agron.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-PMY1dA_SG0...a+palmer+6.jpg

http://i2.listal.com/image/2944992/6...ashley-sky.jpg

http://www.theplace2.ru/archive/soph...u_Sophie_2.jpg

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/i...Rnc8TdXQpc0s7A

Last edited by tofur; 07-11-2014 at 02:47 PM..

Old 07-11-2014, 03:02 PM

3,308 posts, read 4,558,967 times
I am a redhead with blue eyes and freckles. I am short and have at least 50 extra lbs. on my frame.

The last few guys I was with were guys that I was attracted to:
Asian, short, thin
Black, average height, thin
White, average height, few extra lbs.
White, average height, weight

Old 07-11-2014, 03:23 PM

877 posts, read 1,316,363 times
5'2, 109lbs(yay for 3 lb weight loss), athletic body (long distance runner+I do Pilates & yoga)
Shoulder length dark brown(almost black) curly hair, waist length when straightened
Brown (I think it is) skin, dark brown eyes. Small nose, full lips
Heart shaped face but my cheekbones aren't defined unfortunately.
I'm biracial (the mix doesn't matter), from the US

I dress in athletic wear or I wear sundresses or norts w/oversized tee ha. If I'm going out maybe a bodycon or jeans with boots and fur vest.

I've had guy friends tell me they like me but I never felt the same way. And it has ruined friendships unfortunately. I was very tomboyish so I always took my friendships with guys as platonic

Usually guys who are brunette with short hair, though I did have a ginger ask me out and my bf now is ginger. And they've been laid back and preppy. Skinny or average

And occasionally I get the idiots who want to "holla" at me but do they really count?

Last edited by coffeendonuts; 07-11-2014 at 03:34 PM..

Old 07-11-2014, 04:11 PM

11,936 posts, read 13,105,575 times
Tall, long reddish brown hair (past shoulders), I look just like Susan Sarandon. I'm 49 so I attract mid 60s men and up and 30 year old black guys.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty