Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-07-2015, 05:29 PM

609 posts, read 615,372 times

Advertisements

Ive asked a few guy friends who have felt silicone implants and saline implants and they all said they didn't like either of them (even the more real feeling ones). Some guys just prefer a natural woman. But, if it is what will make you happen and you're 100% sure, then do it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-07-2015, 05:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverlady99 View Post
I think having a good amount of breast is better than having a size C or average one. That's my personal view. Being well-endowed via BA, flaunting it in the outfit of my choice is a privilege all its own. I can pull off outfits that others would only dream of! Again that is just me. I had my breast augmentation in Manila years ago by good surgeon Dr Rino Rino. The result is really good! Just love it!
It's not exactly normal for a skinny woman to have D's, E's, F's etc

Old 05-07-2015, 06:20 PM

324 posts, read 330,799 times
Not sure how this went from a question on different options to men dont like fake boobs thread but ok.....
OP as far as surgical incisions goes trust me a lot more people see your armpits then under actual breast, silicone can not be inserted though armpit as it is pre filled so its always under breast incisions. As other poster stated please don't consider over the muscle implant as it looks bad when outline of implant shows through skin and your skin will sag more from it.

Old 05-08-2015, 08:24 AM

20,758 posts, read 19,961,186 times
I have under the muscle and went from a small B cup to a big B cup. It looks and feels so natural, none of my bfs wanted to believe they are fake.

It's like with every plastic surgery - if you go too far, it looks fake. Make it match to your body. If you are a petite woman, you look ridiculous with Ds. If you have a big butt, bigger boobs look okay usually. I am slim built and didn't want everybody to see right away that I have fake boobs. I wanted it to go with the flow of my body and look natural and mine look amazing. Best decision ever, my body looks absolutely perfect with just 220 mg in each side.

On the days where I CHOOSE to get boob attention, I wear a push up and THEN people look and wonder if they are fake or real.

Old 05-08-2015, 08:48 AM

387 posts, read 589,106 times
K cups
and i aint talking bout Keurig either

Old 05-08-2015, 08:35 PM

491 posts, read 402,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by allsunny View Post
Not sure how this went from a question on different options to men dont like fake boobs thread but ok.....
OP as far as surgical incisions goes trust me a lot more people see your armpits then under actual breast, silicone can not be inserted though armpit as it is pre filled so its always under breast incisions. As other poster stated please don't consider over the muscle implant as it looks bad when outline of implant shows through skin and your skin will sag more from it.
It's not always sub-mammary incision. Some docs do a circum-areolar incision (around the areola), even for silicone implants, with sub muscular placement. I'm not sure if they offer it for the gel-type implants though.
realself.com is THE go to website/ forum for these kinds of questions, for sure.

Old 05-08-2015, 09:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh-eve View Post
I have under the muscle and went from a small B cup to a big B cup. It looks and feels so natural, none of my bfs wanted to believe they are fake.
If you don't mind me asking, why did you go from a B to a fake B? I've never heard of that.

Old 05-09-2015, 08:28 AM

6,720 posts, read 8,387,150 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseLikeAnyOther View Post
If you don't mind me asking, why did you go from a B to a fake B? I've never heard of that.
Probably to just lift them and fill them out a bit. A sagging B cup vs a more rounded B cup.

Old 05-09-2015, 11:57 AM

324 posts, read 330,799 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by planetelle View Post
It's not always sub-mammary incision. Some docs do a circum-areolar incision (around the areola), even for silicone implants, with sub muscular placement. I'm not sure if they offer it for the gel-type implants though.
realself.com is THE go to website/ forum for these kinds of questions, for sure.
Op asked about scar visibility underarms in my opinion it is most visible no sleeves lift your arms and have 2 scars..followed by areolar ( which I dont think anyone does unless they getting a reduction first) least visible scars are under the breast simple as that as one would have to actually lift it to see a scar. On your car would you rather have a scratches on the hood or under it?

Old 05-09-2015, 12:31 PM

491 posts, read 402,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by allsunny View Post
Op asked about scar visibility underarms in my opinion it is most visible no sleeves lift your arms and have 2 scars..followed by areolar ( which I dont think anyone does unless they getting a reduction first) least visible scars are under the breast simple as that as one would have to actually lift it to see a scar. On your car would you rather have a scratches on the hood or under it?
Respectfully, I'd have to disagree. The incision is made at the areola, where it meets the skin of the breast, and if done well, by a surgeon who has done many procedures of this type, the incision heals with a barely visible scar. There's already a "line" at the areola, why not use it? . Not necessarily done with a reduction, many women seeking only augmentation have this type of incision. I'm not talking about the "lollipop incision", strictly the areolar.

Again, I don't think they can use this type of incision for anatomic "gummy bear" implants. It really depends on what its most important to the OP. For some people, They choose saline bc in the event of rupture, it's easily detected and the saline is absorbed by the body. Others want silicone because they feel that they look and feel more "natural". Others prefer "gummy bear" because they have less likelihood of those kinds of complications… again there is an entire website/ forum dedicated to cosmetic surgery where one can investigate/ ask questions and see patient's reviews of surgeons. Far more informative on this subject.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty