Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-21-2014, 08:19 PM

16,960 posts, read 17,342,198 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnatomicflux View Post
^^ yeah, that's is one large mouth. lol

TBH, I would give her bolognese sauce a taste.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-21-2014, 08:22 PM

11,222 posts, read 16,428,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post

Oh, geez.

Old 09-21-2014, 08:23 PM

35,094 posts, read 51,243,097 times
Did Giada De Laurentiis Even Know John Mayer?

In the Redbook interview, Giada De Laurentiis acknowledged meeting John Mayer at a function at the Boom Boom Room located in New York's Standard Hotel in 2007. De Laurentiis stated that she "chatted for five minutes" with Mayer and that was the extinct of their interaction. She speculated that the rumors were partially fueled by the fact that both De Laurentiis and Mayer stayed at The Standard the weekend of the particular event. De Laurentiis noted that she stayed in a room with Thompson. The basis for the Star allegations were that Mayer had his hand on the small of De Laurentiis' back.
Rumors of a Giada De Laurentiis divorce in 2010 proved to be false. Because of these rumors, De Laurentiis was forced to defend herself against tabloid rumors of an alleged affair with musician John Mayer.

This is part an article about the alleged affair and "Thompson" mentioned in this article is her husband.

Old 09-21-2014, 08:28 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,860,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post

John Mayer already did.

Old 09-21-2014, 08:36 PM

3,051 posts, read 3,280,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
eh, she is attractive in her own way but I'm attractive in my own way so what exactly is your point with this thread?

Also, why would I want to be like Giada? If I was like Giada I would be Giada and I would not be me and I like me like I am being me not being Giada.
This.

Although I would not mind my bank account being like hers

Old 09-21-2014, 08:45 PM

52,263 posts, read 52,686,640 times
Giada is pretty, I guess, she doesn't really do it for me, but to each their own.

I'm not really sure what the point of this thread is... The OP is saying for women to be like her, but we don't really know her, she's just a celebrity cook/chef..... for all we know she could be some kind of pyscho.....

Old 09-21-2014, 08:50 PM

11,160 posts, read 7,964,064 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Giada is pretty, I guess, she doesn't really do it for me, but to each their own.

I'm not really sure what the point of this thread is... The OP is saying for women to be like her, but we don't really know her, she's just a celebrity cook/chef..... for all we know she could be some kind of pyscho.....

Some people think we're all psychos .... Muuuahahahahaha!

Old 09-21-2014, 09:01 PM

615 posts, read 726,043 times
Quote:

I guess I'm alone here. I find her incredibly attractive. She needs to wear the following dress more often:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BK_J-QAdGic

Old 09-21-2014, 09:05 PM

3,051 posts, read 3,280,085 times
Quote:

I think the OP is just trying to bring some levity because he has a crush on her.

I could easily make a similar post and tell all you men to be more like Andrew Lincoln: a sexy, grizzled zombie killer!

Old 09-21-2014, 09:33 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,841,834 times
Quote:
Note to women on how to be attractive
show up naked, bring a case of beer. how easy was that?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty