Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-06-2014, 05:49 PM

14,317 posts, read 22,383,703 times

Advertisements

Black women have had incredibly-shaped booties for centuries, with the smoothest skin to match. Naturally, firm, muscular, shapely, silky smooth mounds of pleasure. The fact that Kim Kardashian is getting attention because of her big round booty, or that it is now a fad to work out and create this look, doesn't mean that this is something new.

I think Kim has a beautiful body, beautiful skin. She's a very attractive woman, no question. The public thinks so as well, since she has no other talent to make her so rich and famous. I don't know if her booty is natural or not since I haven't had the opportunity to examine it first hand. It looks natural to me. She's just built that way.

I prefer her look to the flat arses of such celebrities like Jennifer Aniston, Jolie, Halle Berry, Gwyneth Paltrow, Paris Hilton, and Kate Moss. Society went wrong somewhere defining beauty to be these stick figures with hair.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-06-2014, 06:38 PM

4,927 posts, read 5,314,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vision33r View Post
I noticed the last few years this new surge or trend in excessively wide or inflated behinds. I do not for one bit think Kim's nor Nicki Minaj's rears are 100% natural. As someone who works out 2-3 times a day in the gym I've seen some really gorgeous and heavy toned female rears and they do not pack that much luggage in the back or sides as some of these new curvaceous females in the spotlight.
Really? My niece is also nicely fit but has her mother's 'junk in the trunk', thick/muscular thighs, tiny waist and ample top shelf. I'm happy for her that the celebrities (although I don't care for or follow them or their ilk) have made thick butts and thighs a thing of beauty, which, as they say is in the eye of...the beholder.

All depends on the woman carrying that luggage and how she carries it.

Old 10-06-2014, 07:41 PM

265 posts, read 404,879 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheImportersWife View Post
Nowadays, most females I know mock them. There was a time when Kim was considered an exotic beauty, but she's had too much work done. And her fashion sense is lacking these days.
Yes! She totally screwed up her face. She doesn't even resemble her original face anymore.

She should've stopped 2-3 faces ago IMO.

Gross.

Old 10-06-2014, 07:45 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,530,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kings Gambit View Post
Kim has always had a body like that even back in high school. I know because Ive seen it first hand over all these years. And, yes, its real. Dont know about Minaj as I am not a fan of hers, nor have I seen her out and about at the gym, restaraunts, etc. over the course of many years like I have with Kim.

When you say excessively wide or inflated behinds you probably have to say that poor diet, lack of exercise and laziness is to blame. Not the Kardashian clan.

Most of the KK type booties I see around lately can be "blamed" on Crossfit and dedication to health/fitness. Kim's is just natural and what most women who workout try to look like (small waist, flat stomach, rounmd booty, etc) but most women as we see from the crossfit games get booties like that from working out.
Actually she didn't. Pictures of Kim Kardashian even as recent as when she was Paris Hilton's assistant do not show her rear end being that huge. She gets hers cosmetically enlarged as do a lot of girls who are looking to attract a certain segment of the male population.

Old 10-06-2014, 08:17 PM

2,023 posts, read 3,239,586 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kings Gambit View Post
Kim has always had a body like that even back in high school. I know because Ive seen it first hand over all these years. And, yes, its real. Dont know about Minaj as I am not a fan of hers, nor have I seen her out and about at the gym, restaraunts, etc. over the course of many years like I have with Kim.

When you say excessively wide or inflated behinds you probably have to say that poor diet, lack of exercise and laziness is to blame. Not the Kardashian clan.

Most of the KK type booties I see around lately can be "blamed" on Crossfit and dedication to health/fitness. Kim's is just natural and what most women who workout try to look like (small waist, flat stomach, rounmd booty, etc) but most women as we see from the crossfit games get booties like that from working out.
Oh PAHLEEEEZE! No she did NOT!

Look at the pic on the left! That WAS her natural behind. Not her current deformed backside!

Kim Kardashian Butt Implants

Old 10-06-2014, 09:28 PM

28,226 posts, read 36,871,835 times
Nicki Minaj's butt is fake. But it is 100% possible to look like Kim K naturally. You need to have wide hips/be a pear/gain weight in your lower body. Many women have that fat patten. I usually see a few every day walking around.

I've got plenty of relatives that follow that pattern. Particularly on my mom's side. It is fairly common but not celebrated or noticed in the mainstream until recently. Kim K has taken it to the extreme by adding some extra but that is a facsimile of her natural shape. There are loads of wide-hipped middle eastern women with prominent butts out there (and similar women in many other ethnic groups). *

*aka my Egyptian friend's extended relatives.

Old 10-06-2014, 09:29 PM

14,416 posts, read 22,483,779 times
I didn't know Kim was Paris Hilton's assistant!

Old 10-06-2014, 09:33 PM

23 posts, read 28,782 times
Niki is not
Iggey is not
Kim is real but injected fat into it after she had north.

Old 10-06-2014, 10:29 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,530,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by glass_of_merlot View Post
I didn't know Kim was Paris Hilton's assistant!
Yep.

Kim Kardashian Paris Hilton's assistant

Kim Kardashian Used To Work For Paris Hilton | Celebrity Gossip and Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity

Old 10-07-2014, 05:19 AM

8,869 posts, read 16,317,950 times
I remember the very first time I ever laid eyes on Kim Kardashian. It was an MTV show where she was dragging a VeeJay around her house showing off all her possessions. The only reason I so vividly recall it is because 1.) I realized she was Robert Kardashian's daughter, 2.) it was as crass a display as anything I had seen up to that time and I was horrified by the absurd materialism, 3.) I was shocked that the daughter of a nationally prominent attorney could sound so utterly brainless.

I actually went to the computer and Googled her because I wanted some assurance she really was the person the program said she was. That's when I found out about the sex tape and her job with Hilton. It's never ceased to amaze me that America could become so fascinated with that family. As far as I'm concerned, Kim's mother is the 21st century's version of P.T. Barnum, never underestimating the taste the American people.

As to Kim's derriere, it was generous that first day I saw her on MTV, but that was nothing compared to the exaggerated shape she displays now. I'm inclined to believe the fourth one of the photos posted by escapenc.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty