Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-28-2014, 02:18 PM

3,063 posts, read 3,263,965 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieOlSkool View Post
Buddy, you are completely missing what everyone else and I are saying here. NOBODY is saying that you can't develop your butt muscles. What we are saying is you can't GENETICALLY change your shape you were born with. See how many bodybuilders have huge arms but calves that didn't catch up? THAT is the kind of thing we are referring to. For example, if a man has a short calf and it inserts high on the muscle, it will be a SMALL calf even if it undergoes hypertrophy. Similarly, a woman with a high glute insert will never have the same roundness to her butt as one with a low glute insert.

This is basic anatomy, my friend. You are the only one in this thread who isn't getting it.

Again, read my post above. Enhanced butt and "round" butt are two different things. If your genetics aren't there for it, you are going to have to get surgery or just stop trying to look like someone else.

I have NEVER seen a yoga girl have a butt like Kim Kardashian. Ever. If they have, they probably weren't White. You're very naive if you think ethnic background doesn't affect this.

Nice little strawman. NOBODY is saying any of that.

I challenge you to show me pictures of fit White girls with butts like CoCo's or Kim K's. Do you think Jessica Biel, Scarlett Johansson, or Kate Upton have the kind of butt like that? They're fit.
I don't know any white girls with naturally big butts. I know a lot of fit white women with cute bubble butts. I know one girl who lifts super-heavy(squatting) and she used to be thin, but since lifting she's gotten much bigger, her butt has too, but it still isn't what I consider "big", but for a white woman yes it's big--think Jessica Biel. To me, and again this might be because I'm black, a big butt is along the lines of Kim K, Buffy the Body, Trina, etc. This is largely my experience, but growing up and being friends with white girls, some of them seemed to think if their butt protruded it was big, or they would say they had a big butt, but it wasn't... Or if it was big, the rest of them was big too(as in they were largely overweight and their waists were big too). But I've never seen a white woman with a small waist, and a big butt by my version of the word. Oh and the ones that weren't overweight and claimed that they had big butts, would also turn and say that women like Kim K were fat. So that's been my personal experience. That what seems to be "big" to some, isn't to others.

And I do think it might be cultural. I know black men that would laugh at what some people consider big butts(Jessica Biel for one). Whereas I know that to some people Jessica Biel has a big butt... It just really seems to differ...

That being said, I think especially in the past black women did largely take the place at the throne for big booties. But nowadays who knows. While I've yet to see a white girl with a ghetto booty, I know from my male friends, that they're out there. And I know plenty of black girls that don't have big butts at all, sooo... There's that too.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-28-2014, 02:19 PM

4,542 posts, read 5,366,433 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tourian View Post
You are not going to get a butt like Tahiry, Elke the Stallion, or Temeca by stuffing your face with doughnuts. Those women were born with it.
Never heard of any of the people you mentioned. Had to Google them to find out who they are. Have to say that no one is talking about, or want butts like those rap video hoochie monsters with their stab marks, cigarette burns, and jailhouse poorly done tattoos.

"Enhanced" but does not mean "giant" butt. It means attractive butt, which can be found on any size woman.

Zuzana is someone who comes to mind as someone who is not a giant monster who has a very very nice firm, tight butt - https://www.google.com/search?q=zuza...w=1920&bih=955

Some other nice ones are Jen Selter, Bella Falconi, Eva Andressa, or any of the other women whose photos appear on the link in my earlier post. Kim's butt IS natural since I have personally seen it on many occasions ever since high school, but other butts can be just as magnificent with exercise and fitness whether there are hips or not.

Old 11-28-2014, 02:31 PM

4,792 posts, read 6,022,588 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kings Gambit View Post
Never heard of any of the people you mentioned. Had to Google them to find out who they are. Have to say that no one is talking about, or want butts like those rap video hoochie monsters with their stab marks, cigarette burns, and jailhouse poorly done tattoos.

Way to insult people's beauty preferences and personal styles. Who are you to say what people want or what is beautiful???

Quote:
"Enhanced" but does not mean "giant" butt. It means attractive butt, which can be found on any size woman.
Yet everyone but YOU in this thread actually is talking about butts that are genetically larger and not merely butts that come from working out. YOU are the one who keeps talking about toned butts and using them as examples of what people are talking about, when time again people keep coming back and telling you that you that we're not simply referring to the act of toning the glute muscles.

Quote:
Zuzana is someone who comes to mind as someone who is not a giant monster who has a very very nice firm, tight butt - https://www.google.com/search?q=zuza...w=1920&bih=955

Some other nice ones are Jen Selter, Bella Falconi, Eva Andressa, or any of the other women whose photos appear on the link in my earlier post. Kim's butt IS natural since I have personally seen it on many occasions ever since high school, but other butts can be just as magnificent with exercise and fitness whether there are hips or not.
Kim K's butt is natural because her glute inserts are low enough to make her butt have that shape. What do you need to understand that muscle shape cannot be changed through exercise? It can be ENHANCED but not changed.

Old 11-28-2014, 02:36 PM

8,631 posts, read 12,958,259 times
Quote:
Look at the link I included in my response.
None of those girls have butts like Kim Kardashian or Coco. They are in a different league than the fitness girls in your link. When you look at the big picture, EddieOlSkool is correct. Coco is more of "the exception to the rule" rather than the norm for the average White girl.

http://ohyoumad.com/wp-content/uploa...-1920x1080.jpg

Old 11-28-2014, 02:36 PM

Jen Selter does have a nice butt though, and it protrudes significantly from the rest of her body. She's petite and thin, so that might make a difference, but I do think that compared to the rest of her frame, her butt is big. And her waist is small. She to me, is probably the closest white woman I can think of that fits what I imagine when I think about what would be considered an "enhanced" big butt, with a nice overall bodyshape to boot. The rest (Bella Falconi, Eva Andressa), well their butts certainly protrude but in the context of their rest of the body, it doesn't seem the same(from the pics) as the way for instance Kim's does, or Coco's. I don't consider those big butts, but their bodies and butts do look nice and they are bigger than average... Honestly though I think their butts look more realistic and natural. But still if the OP has a pancake butt, I don't even know if through weight-lifting she could get her butt to look like theirs. They seem to have some natural deposition to leaning out, and gaining muscle mass, which the OP might not have. Not every woman that lifts heavy will look like that... Just saying.

Old 11-28-2014, 02:52 PM

4,542 posts, read 5,366,433 times
Sorry. Thought this thread was about NICE BUTTS instead of giant 42"+ rap video hoochie ghetto booties.

Old 11-28-2014, 02:55 PM

8,631 posts, read 12,958,259 times
Quote:
Sorry. Thought this thread was about NICE BUTTS instead of giant 42"+ rap video hoochie ghetto booties.
So having a big butt disqualifies someone from having a nice butt?

Old 11-28-2014, 02:57 PM

4,792 posts, read 6,022,588 times
Quote:
Who died and made you king over aesthetics? Seriously, what is with this attitude of "my tastes are better than yours?"

I don't even like big butts, but this holier-than-thou view is unwarranted. Who are you to decide what other people should find attractive?

Old 11-28-2014, 04:38 PM

11,787 posts, read 17,704,519 times
I figured his response would be something racist, derisive and overall just a ****ty holier then thou attitude. No matter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faith2187 View Post
I don't know any white girls with naturally big butts.
I have met/known/seen quite a few. They just aren't generally as proud of it as blacks and Latinas are. It is generally embarrassing to them and they dress to cover it up. But, being black or latina doesn't guarantee a King magazine cover shoot. There are plenty of them with flat pancake butts too. The white women I've known built like that had big thick TV tray butts and thunderous thighs that could crack coconuts and tiny waists too. They could hang with all but the best and the biggest. Swimmers and gymants typically have nice rumps. But there are others, its hard to tell these days who has had help and who is all natural but every once in a while an Alexis Texas, or the youtube sensation Mal Malloy comes along as very open and extroverted about their figure. Plenty of PAWGs out there.

Old 11-28-2014, 06:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tourian View Post
I figured his response would be something racist, derisive and overall just a ****ty holier then thou attitude. No matter.

I have met/known/seen quite a few. They just aren't generally as proud of it as blacks and Latinas are. It is generally embarrassing to them and they dress to cover it up. But, being black or latina doesn't guarantee a King magazine cover shoot. There are plenty of them with flat pancake butts too. The white women I've known built like that had big thick TV tray butts and thunderous thighs that could crack coconuts and tiny waists too. They could hang with all but the best and the biggest. Swimmers and gymants typically have nice rumps. But there are others, its hard to tell these days who has had help and who is all natural but every once in a while an Alexis Texas, or the youtube sensation Mal Malloy comes along as very open and extroverted about their figure. Plenty of PAWGs out there.
I'm black but I'm not proud of having a big butt and typically dress it down as well. I will never forget when I said I was trying to lose some of my butt and my friends acted like I was crazy for saying as much. I know most black women love being thick if they're raised in communities where being thick is attractive but I've awkward lived in mostly white communities where being slimmer was the more attractive look regardless of race. One thing I want to contend is that I don't have big thighs... not every woman with a big butt has really thick legs to match. Some do, some don't. My friend said that he doesn't even consider me thick but that since my butt is really big it comes off that way, but that my legs and the rest of my body is small/petite. Just sayin.

But yep I know plenty of black girls that don't have big butts at all, and in fact honestly I know more that don't than do lol but then again I have never seen white women with big butts outside of the net either... like I said my male friends have said the same thing you have so I believe it. My white friends with butts have bubble butts.

And yeah too many girls these days with fake body parts passing it off as real. For instance I think Tahirys butt isn't real, k Michelle, and several others. Drayas breast are fake, porscha Stewarts breast are fake and several other celebs. That being said I think bubble butts look just as nice as big butts. either looks nice in context of the woman's frame.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty