Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-29-2014, 04:03 PM

459 posts, read 765,405 times

Advertisements

Actually shakiras butt is bigger than yours proportionally. You don't seem to understand what that means oh well...

Old 12-29-2014, 04:26 PM

3,063 posts, read 3,263,965 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justawkward11 View Post
Actually shakiras butt is bigger than yours proportionally. You don't seem to understand what that means oh well...
What does shakira have to do with anything? We were taking about Jessica and Kim and trina. Out of all three Kim has the biggest butt. Her butt is bigger than shakiras visually at least, if your bringing her into it. Medically shakiras butt is bigger based on her posted stats. Kim's whr is the same as mine according to her stats as well. So if Kim's butt is visually bigger than shakiras, than I suppose mine is as well. Lol.

Numbers wise, if we are going by whr then mine or Kim's is not as big as shakiras. but visually we all know that Kim's butt looks bigger and that shakira looks hippy and widish with an average bubble butt. So in that case.... Well again it only proves that it's all relative.

Going tit for tat is pointless. You don't know what I look like and we all know that even with stats two women with the same stats could look different. Me and Kim have the same stats for instance and her butt is bigger than everyone you've mentioned thus far, if we posted close ups. Number wise however it is not, and again we all know that it's false that shakira or Jessica has a bigger butt than Kim or Bria.
I'm not going to go back and forth with you about butts anymore. It's pointless as ive proved numbers, picture, etc show that everything is relative. You have your opinion I have mine. We agreed on Kim's butt being big, but disagree with Jessica's butt being big. To each their own.

Btw, I know what you mean by proportion but again as I said I don't trust the celebs posted stats so I go by visual representations to get a gauge, since I don't know any of them personally and realize that there numbers could be just as altered as a Photoshop picture. My stats are the same as Kim's-we don't have the same size butt.

Old 12-29-2014, 05:13 PM

21 posts, read 53,425 times
WHO THE HELL CARES!.

Why dont we subject MEN to this kind of body scrutiny.

Bubble butt....... R you people insane? What's next in the infinite list of "requirements" for a woman to be appreciated

Ill be damn if I give a **** what guys think about MY body. Dont like it?.... Dont care.

I am here to have fun, not to be eye candy to a bunch of morons.

Old 12-29-2014, 06:00 PM

3,549 posts, read 5,364,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky4life View Post
I used to be all about women with big butts when I was in my 20's, but these days I tend to go for women built more like yourself for the reasons you have stated. I've stayed lean and fit over the years, so I tend to gravitate toward the same. I've found that women with big butts can only maintain them after 30 if they have good genetics combined with exercise and a healthy diet. A woman's chest is typically even more of a wreck by 30 if they have anything over a C cup (especially if they've had kids), and top heavy women just seem more prone to belly fat and flabby arms as they age. Luckily there are lots of men that still prefer top heavy women regardless of their age or body fat, so at the end of the day, everyone wins lol. But yeah, If I had the option of being extremely picky, I would say about 5'4" 120lbs is more appealing to me these days than 5'4" 140lbs with a big bottom.

I even disgust myself with my shallowness sometimes.............flame on ladies lol
I worked for several years as a CNA, changing and bathing residents.

I can promise you, an 80 year old set of Bs looks 1000x better than an 80 year old set of Ds. Same goes with the rest of the curvy features..

Old 12-29-2014, 06:06 PM

102,126 posts, read 107,381,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by houstan-dan View Post
I worked for several years as a CNA, changing and bathing residents.

I can promise you, an 80 year old set of Bs looks 1000x better than an 80 year old set of Ds. Same goes with the rest of the curvy features..
They let someone named Dan bathe female residents?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.