Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-09-2015, 10:15 AM

28,226 posts, read 36,876,599 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplepeach View Post
I totally disagree with most of you here. It is a fact that a mans chest and a womens chest have different purposes and effects when exposed. Men are more visually stimulated than women, obviously breast are one of these visuals. Women, do not lie here just to support your cause, we are not as visually stimulated as men. We are built for more physical stimulation. This is FACT. So, to have women running around sexually stimulating men, is distracting and NOT necessary.
What next- topless women crying because a man got an erection when she ran by? Or because men were staring at her chest and talking about it? OOOH sexual harrassment I suppose.

Seriously, I think it is just girls who get a power boost out of having an effect on a man. Really. It's not necessary for anything else.
Nope. You men have to be mature enough not to look at every pair of breasts as something that should be sexually stimulating. That is exactly the problem. Women's breasts are "taboo" because we don't expect men to be mature. The onus is always on women to make things more comfortable for men. Don't wear a short skirt because you might attract attention. Don't stay out late alone because someone might rape you. At Christian camps women are supposed to dress "modestly" avoiding bathing suits and shorts because it is too tempting for the boys. Notice a pattern here?

We do not have breasts for your entertainment.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-09-2015, 10:42 AM

399 posts, read 685,666 times
Furthermore, a man's nipples and a women's nipples are different. A woman's nipples ARE a sexual organ. Stimulation to a women's nipples have been known to, in extreme cases, bring on orgasm. It will NOT cause ejaculation in a man. Also, in women it is directly linked to her uterus- it has been used to bring on labor contractions.
Cloud it all you want, men would not get as aroused as a woman by nipple stimulation. They are NOT the same.
Sexual organs should not be exposed. If you want women to go topless, may as well allow totall nudity. Go to a nude beach for pete's sake and get it out of your system.

Also, I'd like to see these celebrities pulling this crap when they are 50 years older. That would be the test as to what their true intentions are.....I supspect they are showing off.

Old 01-09-2015, 10:54 AM

4,575 posts, read 5,191,696 times
As I woman, I may get hate for this but. Seems some women are never satisfied.

1. We can work
2. Vote
3. Marry and Sleep with whomever we please, and as many as we please
4. We have the choice to divorce a man who mistreats us
5. In case of accidental pregnancy, we have the ultimate say in aborting or not over the man
6/ We could shave our heads and keep going. A man growing his hair, past a certain length will get some unfavorable attention and remarks.
7. We can wear pants, and it's accepted. Let a man try wearing a dress and see what happens lol Even some guys that like painting their nails, but they'll automatically be labelled a "***."

Would kill women to let guys have the shirtless thing over them? Seems like we're equal in rights with all the important things. What's next? A woman protesting because she wants the right to grow a mustache and still be seen as girly?

Something like this doesn't even seem worth arguing about. Particularity with some of the skimpy outfits ladies can wear, where they are all but naked.

Look at some of Lil Kim's outfits
http://cdn.hollywoodtake.com/sites/h...31/lil-kim.jpg

And didn't Rihanna wear that see-through dress that one time where she was damn near, if not completely, naked underneath? There was a thread about it here.

So no shock Rihanna is protesting about something like this, rather than worrying about more serious issues than "Women can't walk around shirtless."

Old 01-13-2015, 05:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jade408 View Post
Nope. You men have to be mature enough not to look at every pair of breasts as something that should be sexually stimulating. That is exactly the problem. Women's breasts are "taboo" because we don't expect men to be mature. The onus is always on women to make things more comfortable for men. Don't wear a short skirt because you might attract attention. Don't stay out late alone because someone might rape you. At Christian camps women are supposed to dress "modestly" avoiding bathing suits and shorts because it is too tempting for the boys. Notice a pattern here?

Honey, I am a GIRL.

Last edited by purplepeach; 01-13-2015 at 05:55 PM.. Reason: rethought

Old 01-14-2015, 09:21 AM

Quote:

OK. FIRST of all, men do not have control over what stimulates them! It is hormones, no different than a woman cannot control the timing of her period. DUH! They cannot choose which breasts to get aroused by!
SECOND, where the hell are they supposed to look if bare breasts are out & about?? They sky? The ground? No matter what eye level you are, someone a different height or in the background is bound to have a chest-level with your eyes. You cannot control what the eye sees. Try going out and not 'seeing' a tree or street sign. DUH again.
IF you don't want someone to see a zit, you wear makeup. If you dont want people seeing a birthmark, perhaps you cover it up. IF you don't mind them seeing, fine. IF YOU DONT WANT GUYS LOOKING AT YOUR BREASTS, COVER THEM UP. If you don't mind or want them to see your breasts, well I discussed that in my previous posts.

And what of the teenage boy population? They are, by rights, immature. And will look....and will get aroused.

Accept the fact that this is how things are and are meant to be! We are here to procreate, demanded by nature or God (whichever you prefer). YOU cannot change that. Basic instinct cannot be changed. STOP trying to make women out of men.
I happen to love men.

Old 01-14-2015, 09:35 AM

37,409 posts, read 53,576,256 times
Somebody who willingly takes up with an abuser is the last person I'd look to as a role model for women's rights of any kind.

Old 01-14-2015, 09:36 AM

564 posts, read 747,244 times
Quote:
Nope. You men have to be mature enough not to look at every pair of breasts as something that should be sexually stimulating. That is exactly the problem. Women's breasts are "taboo" because we don't expect men to be mature.
It has nothing to do with maturity, men ARE sexually stimulated by women's breasts, we can't control it, it's not like there's a switch you can turn on or off, and the same thing happens to women, they can't control what they find or not find sexually stimulant. It doesn't seem like you understand how humans operate.

Quote:
The onus is always on women to make things more comfortable for men. Don't wear a short skirt because you might attract attention. Don't stay out late alone because someone might rape you. At Christian camps women are supposed to dress "modestly" avoiding bathing suits and shorts because it is too tempting for the boys. Notice a pattern here?
Actually I notice that most of the time it is men that try to make things more comfortable for women, especially in our modern societies, not the other way.

Quote:
Men don't think of women's breasts as entertainment.

Old 01-14-2015, 10:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TabulaRasa View Post
Somebody who willingly takes up with an abuser is the last person I'd look to as a role model for women's rights of any kind.
I did not condone abuse or rape! Those are YOUR words. I said it would be distracting and unnecessary.

Old 01-14-2015, 10:32 AM

A man getting aroused by seeing a woman's breasts is hardly abuse.

Also, as a mother of 2 teenage boys, I have the right to choose what, if any, sexual stimuli they are exposed to. Period.

Old 01-14-2015, 10:37 AM

50,288 posts, read 47,043,365 times
Quote:

This is the same logic people use to claim homosexuality is a choice. No, nice boobs turn us on. We are pre-programmed to have it turn us on. It isn't "learned". If you don't want us staring at the boobs cover them up.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty