Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-08-2015, 11:06 PM

21,695 posts, read 28,449,641 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by phonelady61 View Post
I think he is in love with himself and his dog and yes to whoever said Gregory peck is /was handsome man yes he was .
Oh that was me. Sorry I meant to post his name but somehow it didn't get under the picture. In case some of the younger posters wouldn't know who he was, he's an actor of the 40's and 50's. Maybe it's a generation thing but although I sometimes come across a young man in his 20's or 30's I might find good looking, this is more my type.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-08-2015, 11:13 PM

21,695 posts, read 28,449,641 times
[IMG][/IMG]

But sometimes I do like a pretty face. This is Galen Gering who is on the soap opera "Days of Our Lives."

Old 04-09-2015, 07:30 AM

8,864 posts, read 8,446,442 times
Yummmm. He's hot.

Old 04-09-2015, 05:21 PM

609 posts, read 615,549 times
He looks full of himself and the hair is kind of too much, but yeah he's obscenely amazingly ridiculously unbelievably hot.
If he has a great personality, the world is his oyster.
Top 10 best looking guys I've ever seen (celebrities not real people).

Old 04-09-2015, 09:54 PM

750 posts, read 644,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseLikeAnyOther View Post
He looks full of himself and the hair is kind of too much, but yeah he's obscenely amazingly ridiculously unbelievably hot.
If he has a great personality, the world is his oyster.
Top 10 best looking guys I've ever seen (celebrities not real people).
The world is his oyster even without a personality lol

Life isnt fair lol

Old 04-10-2015, 07:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEDALLOKUYA View Post
The world is his oyster even without a personality lol

Life isnt fair lol
Well everyone has problems regardless of how attractive or rich or famous they are. Imagine being Britney Spears. She can't go anywhere and be left alone. She is constantly trailed by paparazzi and crazy people. What if she was looking and feeling like crap and just wanted to hide?

Old 04-13-2015, 01:25 AM

898 posts, read 1,219,012 times
most models are good looking from innocent faces to extremely rugged and masculine. personal choice of course affects beauty interpretation. some girls (or guys if you like men) like shaved heads and an aggressive look while others like boy toys of college age who are so young looking and then everything else in between. we all have an idea of what is ugly or pretty though, even to a small degree. this nick guy ain't ugly. that much i can absolutely say. may not turn you on but he ain't ugly and would easily be invited to dinner by a gal who brings him back home to momma...

my examples of fugly women (mostly because these features are not feminine or just disproportional):

sarah jessica parker (looks way too masculine, really like a tgirl)
sandra bullock (too masculine square jawline)
any girl with a large eggshape of a forehead (i will mention an indian actress who comes to mind immediately - sonakshi sinha)
wide-shouldered (those that match the width of the hips at least) and thick-fat-back women like kirstie alley

as for men? as long as they don't stink/not wearing dirty clothing or appearing dirty and are hygenic, i think any man can get by. mostly if not always men are judged on their accomplishments, wealth, status over their looks. it's the opposite for women. looks always come first.

Old 04-13-2015, 02:03 AM

4,575 posts, read 5,191,696 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post
Attractiveness is all subjective. The kind of guys who turn my head might make other people go "really?" What's the point of me posting pictures? You, as a straight dude, think this guy is hot. Good for you. We'll alert the media.
Same here. The guy in OP is attractive. But I am not too enamored with him. The celebs I have liked, some would probably think "Yeah right!" or "He's ugly." Not to me though.

Far as guys I have had huge crushes on.

Sean Bean is one.
http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/...psw2a8kym9.png
He's gotten older now. But I still think he looks good, despite the fact he's the same age as my father. lol And he can pull off bald, clean-shaved, and beared perfectly. Looks hot anyway I see him.

Greg Kinnear I also find handsome.
Andrew Wilson-older brother of Owen Wilson I find very attractive. Like Sean, he looks good hairy or hairless.
David Boreanaz is also a handsome fellow. Least he was. Idk what he may look like now, as I only remember him from older things.

Minervah's guy from DOOL is a nice one too. All better than the guy in the OP imo.

Difference of taste is all. Many women find Derek Jeter & Leonardo Dicaprio hot. I find neither of these men attractive at all.

Last edited by HappyRain; 04-13-2015 at 02:12 AM..

Old 04-13-2015, 05:57 AM

8,864 posts, read 8,446,442 times
Leonardo Dicaprio sucks. Ew.

Old 04-13-2015, 07:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greysholic View Post
Leonardo Dicaprio sucks. Ew.
I think that in general his face/body is just ok. But I still find him very attractive, because of his charisma and personality.

That's the difference between men and women. A woman can be incredibly attracted to a man because of his personality and not his looks. It rarely works the other way around, because men are visual creatures.

So the model we have all been talking about, yeah he's a 10. But similarly he guy I'm dating can be a 10 to me, because of who he is as a person.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty