Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-26-2015, 11:54 AM

7,588 posts, read 6,627,628 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marliss View Post
I would like to thank all the men who responded to my question. The vast majority of men stated that they prefer the all natural woman, imperfections and all, but . . . I'm thinking that perhaps you all are hypocrites.

To me it seems that the more enhanced a woman is, the more men will ogle that woman. Women react to this behavior and will therefore believe that you are attracted to this presentation. So, tell me guys, what gives?!?
Ok, so... you started a thread and asked a question, but because most of the answers weren't what you were expecting to hear, you called most of us liars.

So, now you ask us another question. You really think anybody with any sense is going to waste the time and keystrokes it takes to give you a sincere answer? Forget it. Think what you want to think, believe what you want to believe, but don't waste people's time pretending to be interested in hearing what they have to say. You've already decided what you think, so just go ahead and think it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-26-2015, 12:00 PM

6,509 posts, read 8,453,043 times
Quote:
I would like to thank all the men who responded to my question. The vast majority of men stated that they prefer the all natural woman, imperfections and all, but . . . I'm thinking that perhaps you all are hypocrites.

To me it seems that the more enhanced a woman is, the more men will ogle that woman. Women react to this behavior and will therefore believe that you are attracted to this presentation. So, tell me guys, what gives?!?
I see it every day. All day, in the 'hood, including weaves and perms, so natural is actually rare and the exception, which is what makes it so fascinating.

Not to say that a lot of the natural Black chicks aren't pretentious hippies, but sometimes I even find that to be preferable.

Old 04-26-2015, 12:38 PM

7,488 posts, read 10,487,112 times
Quote:
Sure, we'll ogle 'em, even bed down with 'em, but we won't marry 'em.

To me, the sexiest, hottest babe is the one who finds me irresistable. The one who doesn't care if I've been out working and am a little sweaty. The one who picks up my socks and boxers where I left them on the floor before a shower...and still wants to kiss me Good Morning.

I married the first lady who seemingly couldn't live without me. She's still my wife, after 40 years.

Old 04-26-2015, 12:48 PM

4,205 posts, read 4,456,008 times
Quote:

Well, men are bio physically and anthropologically wired to be more reactive to the visual, so, I guess the question for you is, do you want to be ogled / desired for strictly your physical assets which wane over time, or be desired for who you are as a person?

If its the former go for it, just be aware of the consequences (things like loss of erogenous sensitivity with breast augmentation, risks of chemical reactions to some types of injected elements for various other enhancements, expensive add on after market expenses / adjustments / corrections et.al.). If you do so mostly through cosmetic artificial means you will likely get such qualities in a person, if you do so through your efforts to do the best you can with what you physically have (yoga, pilates, various athletic activities) then you likely will attract better quality of men.

Indeed, all women want to be desired, but be aware of the quality of men you may attract if your sole effort is to be physically desired.

Since you sound like a young woman here a re a few other things to consider:
//www.city-data.com/forum/fashi...l#post27967692

//www.city-data.com/forum/fashi...l#post28644073

//www.city-data.com/forum/fashi...l#post29400185

//www.city-data.com/forum/fashi...l#post30031161

//www.city-data.com/forum/fashi...l#post34638028

If you still want to be ogled:

Don't worry about weight, work on your physical assets, then if you want to keep men interested beyond your physical assets, work on your attitude / personality (most men like a woman with a natural comfort around men i.e. hang out with a group of guys to get a sense of their nature), and keep learning about people and things in general so you can have easy conversations with men. Perhaps, you are the type of woman who doesn't need more than that to be content?

Old 04-26-2015, 03:16 PM

26,787 posts, read 22,545,020 times
Quote:

See, I've noticed that with men "ogling" is more like a window-shopping.
You go, you shop around, but not everything you see ( or ogle in this case ) is something you really want to buy.
So if you want to be more of an object of a "window-shopping" - sure, all the enhancements will do.
But my guess is, when men were commenting here, they were thinking more in terms of "buying," so they were not all that hypocritical.

Old 04-26-2015, 03:26 PM

26,787 posts, read 22,545,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ciceropolo View Post

Don't worry about weight, work on your physical assets, then if you want to keep men interested beyond your physical assets, work on your attitude / personality (most men like a woman with a natural comfort around men i.e. hang out with a group of guys to get a sense of their nature)
I did and it was horrible I'm telling you.
That's when I stopped working on my personality and got an attitude.

Old 04-26-2015, 04:33 PM

11 posts, read 10,766 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
See, I've noticed that with men "ogling" is more like a window-shopping.
You go, you shop around, but not everything you see ( or ogle in this case ) is something you really want to buy.
So if you want to be more of an object of a "window-shopping" - sure, all the enhancements will do.
But my guess is, when men were commenting here, they were thinking more in terms of "buying," so they were not all that hypocritical.

Okay, now this make sense to me. Thanks for the clarification!

Old 04-26-2015, 04:35 PM

3,463 posts, read 5,660,115 times
I like hippie women. All natural. The older I get, the more make-up looks clownish. If a women went through that much surgery to look like other peoples version of "pretty", that is an indication of serious psychological issues. As a man, would temporary beauty be worth dealing with a lot of potential psychological stuff? To me, no.

Old 04-26-2015, 05:01 PM

822 posts, read 1,284,350 times
I think if a woman proves her self in bed then other minor flaws are overlooked. Even if your body has the assets like say a Kim Kardashian but you are prude in bed and not that good, then your value goes down. Seems sexist but most men like women who know how to blank.

Old 04-26-2015, 07:30 PM

3,463 posts, read 5,660,115 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeatAngMoh View Post
I think if a woman proves her self in bed then other minor flaws are overlooked. Even if your body has the assets like say a Kim Kardashian but you are prude in bed and not that good, then your value goes down. Seems sexist but most men like women who know how to blank.

"Most men"?? Apparently you don't know any real men, certainly are not one.
This is the dumbest, most childish thing I've read on CD in a long time ~ thats really saying something.
You really need to reassess who you keep for company if this is really the way you think.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty