Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-26-2015, 07:53 PM

1,373 posts, read 1,655,077 times

Advertisements

If I don't notice, and it was done well, why would I care?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-26-2015, 09:11 PM

2,170 posts, read 3,307,351 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by adams_aj View Post
I just apply the "camping" test. If you ask a woman if they want to go camping and "roughing it" just a bit, and they're game, I find that highly enticing. Much moreso than a woman who is aghast at the idea, as she wouldn't be able to "put on her face".

Beauty fades. Stupid lasts forever.
Yet again, somebody created their own question and answer. The OP was saying in terms of all things being equal. Nobody mentioned anything about the woman being smart or stupid. First of all, many city dwellers like myself wouldnt even wanna go camping so thats a dumb point.

I get the "not overdoing it on the makeup". But if if someone was surgically altered to lets say, increase their boobs from an A to a C cup, or to get rid of nasty belly fat with lipo or a tummy, who wouldnt want a woman like that if her personality was ok.

Lets keep it real, as I stated before, most guys prefer a woman with many imperfections b/c they have some physical insercurities of their own, and fear a woman that is too hot would leave them cold the minute the light came on. At least lets be honest.

Most men would love to make their belly and love handles go away, and give them the appearance of a good body. But since its not happening anytime soon for most guys, its easier to insult a woman that wants perfection and just say "I prefer the woman with a bunch of flaws.

I'll admit, really close to looking perfect woman are hard to pick up, and even harder to hold onto, so many of us just dont even bother. Doesnt mean I wouldnt want one though.

Old 04-26-2015, 11:36 PM

7,846 posts, read 6,405,433 times
I don't mind breast implants. I have an issue with lip injections, liposuction, and butt implants, however.

Old 04-27-2015, 12:01 AM

2,170 posts, read 3,307,351 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opin_Yunated View Post
I don't mind breast implants. I have an issue with lip injections, liposuction, and butt implants, however.
Lips can be a problem and Butt Implants a little a shakey (great if it works out)
But curious as to why the issue with the lipo?

Old 04-27-2015, 12:30 AM

750 posts, read 644,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marliss View Post
If given the choice between an all natural female with imperfections - whatever they may be, Or a surgically enhanced female with no imperfections, which female would you choose and why?
In what context?

We talking about for a serious LTR?

We talking about a one night stand or a friend with benefits?

If we talking about a serious LTR ill choose the one with the best personality.

If we talking about a one night stand or a friend with benefits ill choose the surgically enhanced female.

Old 04-27-2015, 12:31 AM

4,248 posts, read 4,162,816 times
Quote:
I would like to thank all the men who responded to my question. The vast majority of men stated that they prefer the all natural woman, imperfections and all, but . . . I'm thinking that perhaps you all are hypocrites.
Why did you ask if you're unwilling to accept our answers?

Why do you refuse to accept the fact that some men find natural beauty to be more attractive?

Some of us choose to overlook imperfections, or even to embrace them. They're part of what sets her apart form all the other women.

Quote:
To me it seems that the more enhanced a woman is, the more men will ogle that woman. Women react to this behavior and will therefore believe that you are attracted to this presentation. So, tell me guys, what gives?!?
I don't want men ogling my woman, and I sure don't want to be with a woman who seeks attention from other men.

Old 04-27-2015, 12:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Chick View Post
Not a single person on this earth is perfect....
Yes, there are plenty physically perfect individuals.

Old 04-27-2015, 01:55 AM

4,248 posts, read 4,162,816 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeatAngMoh View Post
I think if a woman proves her self in bed then other minor flaws are overlooked. Even if your body has the assets like say a Kim Kardashian but you are prude in bed and not that good, then your value goes down. Seems sexist but most men like women who know how to blank.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkat59 View Post
"Most men"?? Apparently you don't know any real men, certainly are not one.
This is the dumbest, most childish thing I've read on CD in a long time ~ thats really saying something.
You really need to reassess who you keep for company if this is really the way you think.
Thunderkat, you're in denial of what men want and how we prioritize sex.

If we are regularly having good sex with a woman who is willing and "into it," we're much more willing to overlook things that would otherwise be major issues or even deal-breakers.

By contrast, if sex is sporadic, if the woman just lays there, or if she uses sex as a manipulation tool, then other issues in the relationship are magnified.

Old 04-27-2015, 02:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slowpoke_TX View Post

Thunderkat, you're in denial of what men want and how we prioritize sex.

If we are regularly having good sex with a woman who is willing and "into it," we're much more willing to overlook things that would otherwise be major issues or even deal-breakers.

By contrast, if sex is sporadic, if the woman just lays there, or if she uses sex as a manipulation tool, then other issues in the relationship are magnified.
Men def like women who are into sex than a "starfish". ie Women who simply lay there quiet and expressionless.

Old 04-27-2015, 03:56 AM

822 posts, read 1,284,512 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkat59 View Post
"Most men"?? Apparently you don't know any real men, certainly are not one.
This is the dumbest, most childish thing I've read on CD in a long time ~ thats really saying something.
You really need to reassess who you keep for company if this is really the way you think.
It is what it is. Don't shoot the mesenger. It is possible for women to get better through practice or even books and videos. I've dated some who with help improved their marketability.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty