Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-27-2015, 04:41 AM

1,701 posts, read 1,865,247 times

Advertisements

All natural, no doubt about it. Who wants to be with someone who's perfect?? I'm not perfect, and I certainly dont want to be with a woman who is.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-27-2015, 08:23 AM

16,320 posts, read 8,415,553 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marliss View Post
If given the choice between an all natural female with imperfections - whatever they may be, Or a surgically enhanced female with no imperfections, which female would you choose and why?
That is way to broad (no pun intended) of a question/category.

Of course most men in America are going to assume you are speaking about breast enhancement, and on that aspect alone, I prefer natural.
Frankly I prefer women who do not try to look beautiful, and let their natural beauty shine. So a little make up is ok, but the ones who must cake it on go way over the top. Just as women find confident men attractive, men can find women who are comfortable in their own skin attractive as well.

Old 04-27-2015, 08:36 AM

14,317 posts, read 22,316,620 times
I would never be interested in a woman who was surgically enhanced. All natural with all her imperfections is perfect for me.

A beautiful thing is never perfect. - Egypt

Old 04-27-2015, 08:57 AM

779 posts, read 922,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marliss View Post
If given the choice between an all natural female with imperfections - whatever they may be, Or a surgically enhanced female with no imperfections, which female would you choose and why?
It depends on which one was better in bed, which one was the better cook, which one gave the best massage, which one I got along with the best, and which one gave me the least amount of grief and stress.

With that said, I generally prefer natural women. So I would take a woman with natural B's with a nice shapely lower body and a pretty face over a woman with obviously fake DDD's and who's too skinny.

Old 04-27-2015, 01:15 PM

9,006 posts, read 13,782,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vector1 View Post
Frankly I prefer women who do not try to look beautiful, and let their natural beauty shine.
You do know there are some women that do not have natural beauty?

Old 04-27-2015, 01:16 PM

9,006 posts, read 13,782,499 times
All the men who say they prefer natural beauty are liars.

i am pretty sure men would pick the surgically enhanced face chick over the naturally ugly faced chick in a minute.

Old 04-27-2015, 01:29 PM

1,011 posts, read 713,531 times
Imperfections to somebody else might not be to me and vice versa, so it's a little hard to answer the question. Perfection just isn't objective.

Old 04-27-2015, 01:46 PM

6,514 posts, read 8,405,225 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post
All the men who say they prefer natural beauty are liars.

i am pretty sure men would pick the surgically enhanced face chick over the naturally ugly faced chick in a minute.
Why is that insecure women who can't get the plastic, elastic, soulless, vampires they read about in romance novels, saw on Twilight, and look to women's magainzes to learn how to please always hijack threads encouraging positive discourse between men and women? Each and every time. Without fail. Do you ever take any time off?

So you come into a thread to tell a bunch of men who have been married for years to a woman that is everything but the woman you claim we want to tell us who we would pick? Well, you have to pick the surgically enhanced face chick in order to know that you don't want her. And she either has to pick you, or reject you, in order for you to arrive at some conclusion so it could be that some of us have some experience with those types of women.

Does it look good? Sure it looks good. But what type of men are you entertaining that will put up with a b&tch just because of the way that she looks? Teenagers, adolescents, young men in their twenties? Men who bought the attention of these women whose only consolation is the fact that she chose them because of what their bank account has to offer? What do these women have to talk about? Or are you this woman, and you're upset because this thread does not affirm or validate what you've paid a surgeon thousands of dollars to accomplish?

Old 04-27-2015, 02:03 PM

20 posts, read 17,393 times
Lol!!!!

Old 04-27-2015, 02:04 PM

20 posts, read 17,393 times
I agree with JerseyGal..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty