Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-24-2014, 07:57 AM

459 posts, read 767,933 times

Advertisements

I'm curious because they create curves on their bottom half despite having top heavy figures? When I gain weight I have a figure quite similar to them. But I hate being over 100 lbs because I start to look really boxy. I used to be 110 and I had extreme curves uptop but below I felt like I looked like really straight more than I do currently. I don't get how the create curves on their bottom half as well? Is it some type of undergarment? Or clothing style that helps them have curves on the top and bottom.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-24-2014, 08:24 AM

5,570 posts, read 7,268,242 times
They don't create curves on their bottom half. They HAVE curves on their bottom half. I don't know about Kat Dennings (I'm not sure I know who she is) but Christina Hendricks and Sofia Vergara are classic hourglass figures.

Old 12-24-2014, 08:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by apexgds View Post
They don't create curves on their bottom half. They HAVE curves on their bottom half. I don't know about Kat Dennings (I'm not sure I know who she is) but Christina Hendricks and Sofia Vergara are classic hourglass figures.
Christina hendricks's measurements below her waist are less than 10 inches. It's about 9". When I'm heavier it's around around 8.5" difference as well.

And Sofia vergara actually looks like an inverted triangle when she stands up straight in a bikini. But in clothing she has a really nice shape.

I just was wondering how they do it.

I have similar dimension to kat dennings when I'm heavier around 110. She looks great all the time. I just wanted to do a similar style. So I don't have to feel terrible about weight gain that's all. That's why I asked.

Sofia vergara has a nice figure either way but she goes from this

http://us.cdn200.fansshare.com/photo...-906564577.jpg

to this

Sofia Vergara shows off her slender perfect hourglass figure in daring tiny minidress | Daily Mail Online

Kat dennings and I have similar measurements when I'm my heaviest. She's a 38-27-35. I'm 37.5-25.5-34 at my heaviest.

Last edited by justawkward11; 12-24-2014 at 08:53 AM..

Old 12-24-2014, 09:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by justawkward11 View Post
Christina hendricks's measurements below her waist are less than 10 inches. It's about 9". When I'm heavier it's around around 8.5" difference as well.

And Sofia vergara actually looks like an inverted triangle when she stands up straight in a bikini. But in clothing she has a really nice shape.

I just was wondering how they do it.

I have similar dimension to kat dennings when I'm heavier around 110. She looks great all the time. I just wanted to do a similar style. So I don't have to feel terrible about weight gain that's all. That's why I asked.

Sofia vergara has a nice figure either way but she goes from this

to this

Sofia Vergara shows off her slender perfect hourglass figure in daring tiny minidress | Daily Mail Online

Kat dennings and I have similar measurements when I'm my heaviest. She's a 38-27-35. I'm 37.5-25.5-34 at my heaviest.
You've taken Christina Hendrick's measurements? She is widely regarded as a perfect hourglass.

The link you provided betrays you ... even the Daily Mail Online says Sofia Vergara has a perfect hourglass.

Old 12-24-2014, 09:23 AM

Quote:
You've taken Christina Hendrick's measurements? She is widely regarded as a perfect hourglass.

The link you provided betrays you ... even the Daily Mail Online says Sofia Vergara has a perfect hourglass.
Did you not understand my post?

I showed her in her bikini and then I showed her wear she looks like an hourglass in the dailymail...

Anyhow. I have the same shape as these women especially Sofia vergara. I just need advice on how they convert their shape to look more curvy at the bottom. If you don't know how I guess you can't help me.

Christina's measurements listed are a waist to hip measurement less than 10 inch difference. I just was curious how she makes her waist look so much more narrow than her hips. Again if you don't know it's alright.

http://www.bodymeasurements.org/chri...ndricks-sizes/

It's well known her bust measurement is in most place bigger than her hips and her hips are less than 10 from her hips from most sources.

I just wish I knew how to dress compliment a figure like this. Because I'm tired of having to stay a specific weight without much wiggle room.

Old 12-24-2014, 09:28 AM

Well I suppose it's possible that they wear waist cinchers, but more likely they just wear body con dresses and pose in ways that accentuate THE CURVES THEY ALREADY POSSESS.

Old 12-24-2014, 09:41 AM

Quote:
Well I suppose it's possible that they wear waist cinchers, but more likely they just wear body con dresses and pose in ways that accentuate THE CURVES THEY ALREADY POSSESS.
I just took some photos of myself and noticed I think it's my jeans that mess things up. Because it's like the bottom of my waistlinespreads out but then the side of my pants are just straight as heck. I guess maybe dresses make you more curvy. So that could be apart of it.

Sofia has curves on her hips in her bikini here?

If so that's great because thats exactly how my hips look. The only curve I get from them is the tops of them then rest falls pretty straight. Certain skirts really suck though. Because it falls flat.

Old 12-24-2014, 09:56 AM

986 posts, read 1,864,448 times
They just know how to dress to accentuate their figures.

Old 12-24-2014, 10:06 AM

That's likely an old picture of her, and the perspective changes how her shape looks. She has more curves than that picture makes it appear. There's no way she's an inverted triangle.

Old 12-24-2014, 10:10 AM

5,474 posts, read 6,290,008 times
I don't know how they do it, but I sure do like it, lol!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty