Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: How do you like legs/feet? hairy? shaved?
i really love guys with hairy feet and legs 1 6.25%
if there's not so much hair it's ok 4 25.00%
i hate hairy feet and legs!!! 2 12.50%
i don't care about it if i like the guy.. 9 56.25%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-07-2015, 02:23 PM

206 posts, read 382,518 times

Advertisements

I think those girls are messing with you. I have never heard of women preferring men to shave their legs for aesthetic reasons. Practical reasons, like competitive swimming or an upcoming surgical procedure, sure. Because it's sexy? Just no.

Old 07-07-2015, 04:05 PM

49,932 posts, read 59,901,366 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
I have peach fuz on my pinky fingers. Im wondering if its sexier if shaven?

Lol
You know your pinkies are adorable.

Old 07-08-2015, 12:11 AM

44 posts, read 41,878 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by soUlwounD View Post
Don't do what girls prefer, do what you prefer. People grow hair, it is your thing to shave it off or not. It does not stop growing either you shave it away or not, it always comes back.

They are YOUR legs, do what YOU want to!
I most like both a man/woman in hairy legs/feet

Old 07-11-2015, 04:01 PM

1,271 posts, read 4,022,429 times
I'm not a fan of manscaping so IMO, I'd rather date a man with some hair on his legs than a man with no hair on his legs. Your feet are fine. They aren't pretty (save that for the females) but they look clean and manly to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by canibal44 View Post
i ask this question cos i heard from some girls that IT IS NOT COOL to show hairy feet or legs, and that a man with shaved legs/feet is hotter..

BUT i also heard the opposite thing...girls that prefer hairy men's feet/legs

let's solve this thing from one time

my english is BAD..i'm latin

I POSTED 3 PICTURES OF MY LEGS AND FEET to help...LOL

am i allowed to go out with those flip flops and hairy legs to college??
please rate my feet from 1 to 10..1 ugly..10 pretty..(i'm obsessed with my feet i know)

Old 07-11-2015, 04:29 PM

898 posts, read 1,218,098 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redraven View Post
When I retired, and no longer had to attack my face with a sharp blade every working day, I quit shaving. I never liked scraping my face, no way would I ever shave my legs!
But then, at my age (let's just say 70+) I really don't CARE what the chicky-boos think of me. I am only interested in MY comfort! So, I do not shave. Anywhere, anytime!
I don't wear neckties, either. That (tieing a noose around your own neck) is, IMO, even dumber than shaving!
I don't wear shower shoes, either. IMO, no matter how they are blinged, they are still shower shoes!
i am at midlife now and i have been this way since age 19. osctracized? ooooo yeah, but life has been awesome. i have zero interest in what others think of me socially (as long as i don't stink and am not dirty/dirty clothes - as a rule, a man should never stink outside of obvious work in the sun under extreme conditions). i have lived every single year on my own terms. this means keeping a scruff even at work as long as i don't stink and clothes are clean. i don't see why young ppl. live lives they are not happy with, turn into a senior, then fantasize how they would not care what others thought of them. uh no, you wouldn't because you did care too much (outside of employer rules like the military which force you to shave or have a certain hair length or even hairstyle) about social approval. maybe i am a spoiled nyc brat who lives around people who "do and live however the hell they want."

Old 07-11-2015, 04:49 PM

11,879 posts, read 14,200,113 times
Which dude shaves his legs ? Come on, no way.

The only 3 things I like hair free are face, underarms, and back.

Last edited by Adi from the Brunswicks; 07-11-2015 at 05:10 PM..

Old 07-11-2015, 09:59 PM

3,158 posts, read 4,588,583 times
Your fine, I prefer men with hair to shaven myself~
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty