Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-10-2017, 10:59 PM

45 posts, read 37,281 times

Advertisements

My favorite all-around brand is Levi's. I might be a bit too obsessed with them, but oh well. Silver is another denim brand I really like. Apart from that I don't pay too much attention to specific brands in clothing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-13-2017, 06:55 PM

1,000 posts, read 1,007,532 times
Many years ago I used to buy Gant brand shirts and sweaters. They were my favorite. As of late I have no brands I prefer.

Old 03-13-2017, 07:07 PM

3,421 posts, read 5,219,515 times
I don't think I have a favorite brand anymore. I think most clothes are very cheaply made now and you can't find quality clothes unless you are willing to pay for pricey designer items. I do like American Eagle Outfitters jeans though. For $50, they fit well, are well-made of decent quality denim for the price and they are comfortable. And I love their BOGO sales.

Old 03-14-2017, 11:32 AM

190 posts, read 247,162 times
I can list the stores I go too. Some are stores while others are brands. This is short version and can probably go into details, but then it would be too long and lengthy, so trying to be concise and short.

-- Nordstrom / Nordstrom Rack
-- Old Navy
-- Lord and Taylor
-- Sephora
-- Boscovs
-- The Loft / Ann Taylor / Ann Taylor Loft
-- Charming Charlie (occasionally)
-- H&M
-- Payless
-- Aldo
-- Victoria Secret
-- Express
-- Macys
-- Bath and Body Works
-- Target
-- TJ Maxx
-- Marshalls

I buy brands like Free People, Lucky Brand, Caslon, Bobodeau (sp?), Old Navy, Urban Decay, Kat Von D, The Loft, H&M, Charming Charlie, Aldo, Victoria Secret, Express, Kensie, Bar 3, Bath and Body Works; and whatever brands Boscovs, Payless sells, whatever Nordstrom and Rack sells that I did not mention, whatever Macys has that I did not mention, same with Target brands like Mossimo, TJ Maxx and Marshalls as well.

I get a little from each.

I just recently stopped shopping at Forever 21. I got clothes there all the time, but just recently it just has been skirts, dresses, certain jewelry, certain accessories, etc. I am 25 and feel like I am too old to be getting clothes from there. Not sure if I am or not actually, but I just feel old. I probably have another year or so left anyways (probably 1 1/2 years or so) for actually getting old though.

Handbags I usually get whatever is at TJ Maxx and Marshalls, but my favorite brand I do buy is Betsey Johnson. I get mine from Macys but I do see that brand in those 2 stores (TJ Maxx and Marshalls), so maybe I should try there though sometimes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty