Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-11-2015, 07:13 PM

9,196 posts, read 7,232,469 times

Advertisements

^^I'm mentally calculating how many more hours of squats it will take to get my ass to look like that. If nothing else, I have a clear end goal (pun intended).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-11-2015, 07:46 PM

17,534 posts, read 39,131,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms.Mathlete View Post
^^I'm mentally calculating how many more hours of squats it will take to get my ass to look like that. If nothing else, I have a clear end goal (pun intended).
Well, I've been doin' 'em for two years and it hasn't got me SQUAT - and yes, pun intended. Squats don't do jack if you aren't genetically inclined that way. A lot of those women get "help" (Brazilian butt lift). It's the new boobs these days.

Old 08-11-2015, 08:29 PM

10,225 posts, read 7,585,138 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodheathen View Post
What sexy features do you see most often on others in the real world? What you personally find sexy (e.g., nice legs on a woman, biceps on a man), "most often" means numbers, not repeated viewings of a particular person. Don't get too pervy.
A slim, taut abdomen is sexy in either gender.

I envy long, thin but shapely dancer's legs on other women, as well as tiny waists.

On men, I admire and notice firm, shapely, muscular arms (but not those bulky weight lifter arms).

Old 08-11-2015, 08:50 PM

4,918 posts, read 6,470,242 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bpollen View Post
A slim, taut abdomen is sexy in either gender.

I envy long, thin but shapely dancer's legs on other women, as well as tiny waists.

On men, I admire and notice firm, shapely, muscular arms (but not those bulky weight lifter arms).
I admire women that have a real job and career more than these features.

Old 08-12-2015, 12:39 PM

1,796 posts, read 2,232,994 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UKWildcat1981 View Post
Yoga pants are amazing on good looking women
nahhhhhh. disagree. Yoga pants are horrible on everyone, and ridiculously inappropriate. Unless you're doing yoga. Or unless you're six years old and playing in the snow with the family. Or MAYBE under a LONG sweater and/or a skirt and some cute footwear. They are NOT pants to be worn by themselves. Is anyone longing for the days in the 90's when guys wore bicycle pants to the mall? NO! So there you go. SO glad when this bad fashion trend goes away.
(If I want to see cameltoe I'll rent Lawrence of Arabia.)

Back on topic, nothing looks better than a terrific friendly welcoming smile, either men or women. What good is being beautiful if you spend all day looking like you're on guard 24/7? Reminds me of Michelle Rodriguez...not unattractive....but is she EVER happy? does she EVER smile warmly? Channing Tatum's kind of the same way. Looks like some sulking guy who hauls the mulch out to your car at the Home Depot.
Being a hardass works on a marine in combat...not a person on a lunch break.

Last edited by kpl1228; 08-12-2015 at 12:48 PM..

Old 08-12-2015, 01:10 PM

4,565 posts, read 5,419,304 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kpl1228 View Post
nahhhhhh. disagree. Yoga pants are horrible on everyone, and ridiculously inappropriate. .
I completely disagree. As do many, many, many women who wear them regularly not only because they say they are comfortable, but also because they look AMAZING in them.

Thank god for stores like Lululemon who sell what seems to still be the most popular brand of yoga pants that women wear. Despite the little see-though hiccup, their stores are still doing very very well - Stock is up more than $23.00 today than it was a year ago so obviously yoga pants are super popular.

I have yet to come across an attractive woman who feels the same way as you do about yoga pants. Its always the women who would look horrible in them, or its just dudes in the internet looking for "rep points" from those same women by saying "Oh, I hate yoga pants too". LOL.

Its why I say booty is the sexy feature I first notice on a woman. After that, its the legs (thighs/quads) which shows they are fit and thus obviously live similar lifestyle to my own.

Last edited by Kings Gambit; 08-12-2015 at 02:00 PM..

Old 08-12-2015, 01:28 PM

Yoga pants are awesome. And I say that as a heterosexual female.

Old 08-12-2015, 02:40 PM

1,796 posts, read 2,232,994 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms.Mathlete View Post
Yoga pants are awesome. And I say that as a heterosexual female.
Yoga pants are LAZY. It's why guys shouldn't be wearing big ol' Thanksgiving sweatpants at a fancy restaurant.
Step it up, folks. Have some poise and style.

Old 08-12-2015, 02:44 PM

2,765 posts, read 3,629,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodheathen View Post
What sexy features do you see most often on others in the real world? What you personally find sexy (e.g., nice legs on a woman, biceps on a man), "most often" means numbers, not repeated viewings of a particular person. Don't get too pervy.
Face
Legs
Butt
Boobs
Long hair

Old 08-12-2015, 02:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpl1228 View Post
Yoga pants are LAZY. It's why guys shouldn't be wearing big ol' Thanksgiving sweatpants at a fancy restaurant.
Step it up, folks. Have some poise and style.
I guess I could trade them in for some sensible slacks or a Laura Ashley print church dress. On second thought... Nah. Yoga pants are effortlessly flattering, and perfectly appropriate for casual situations.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty