Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-31-2015, 06:39 AM

138 posts, read 168,868 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobdreamz View Post
If you are worried about your build to get a honest opinion I suggest you drag a lady friend to a gay bar with you and let the dudes decide and use her as your shield from being approached! I seriously doubt you are this insecure about your body to pose such a question.
Not insecure, merely curious. I'm happy with myself and like to think I'm attractive but doesn't everyone? Friends and family don't really give you the most honest opinions...random internet strangers might!

Old 08-31-2015, 06:49 AM

16,960 posts, read 17,339,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whywontthisjustwork View Post
Not insecure, merely curious. I'm happy with myself and like to think I'm attractive but doesn't everyone? Friends and family don't really give you the most honest opinions...random internet strangers might!
Obviously, it's not a selfie. What does your bro, or family member who took the pic say about your built?

Old 08-31-2015, 08:50 AM

44,355 posts, read 20,059,784 times
Images have been deleted from this thread and the thread is now closed. "How do I look?" type threads are not permitted.

Moderator of Canada (and sub-fora), Illinois (and sub-fora), Indiana (and sub-fora), Caregiving, Community Chat, Fashion & Beauty, Hair Care, Games/Trivia, History, Nature, Non-romantic Relationships, Psychology, Travel, Work & Employment, Writing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty