Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-20-2015, 04:14 PM

3,563 posts, read 5,378,490 times

Advertisements

Apparently it's a bigger thang in Columbia, South America than breast augmentation. Who'da thunk?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-20-2015, 05:54 PM

4,210 posts, read 4,458,844 times
1) If she's logical she may have it as extra protection for when she occasionally falls on her butt. With the extra padding it protects her from a bruised tailbone
2) If she's a sex worker she may specialize in fetish 'spank' play and not want to really feel it while at same time increasing her customer base obsessed with it
3) If she's lazy (to do the type of workouts that can optimize what she naturally had/has - now hidden by who knows what)
4) If she's lacking in self worth and derives it solely from her exterior appearance
5) If she's a sycophant of any of the big butt celebrity crowd who the mass media likes to talk, she may desire the same (which you have done via C-D!)
6) She had an accident and sat on an exploding toilet?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKePn-57zAA

Perhaps, you can approach her and ask? Try this way...
"Hi, I'm ____ I couldn't help but notice your recent physical transformation what exercises did you do to get that shapely butt? I'm curious?

To each their own. Personally it doesn't appeal to me when women are too cartoon caricature like. It makes them look foolish.

Old 11-20-2015, 05:58 PM

10,379 posts, read 10,667,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scatteredthunder View Post
Considering the number of men with very flat / nonexistent butts, I'm surprised this hasn't caught on more with the general population. I'd just as soon they build them doing squats though.
I agree with the squats. There is no need to get butt implants. Squats will do more for a girl's butt than implants. And as far as breast implants, I'm not a fan unless a woman is very flat chested or wants to work as a topless dancer.

Old 11-20-2015, 06:37 PM

5,133 posts, read 4,486,386 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedwightguy View Post
Apparently it's a bigger thang in Columbia, South America than breast augmentation. Who'da thunk?
Bigger butts have always been the "thang" in most of South America. They like butt & legs.

Old 11-20-2015, 07:03 PM

17,535 posts, read 39,141,385 times
Sooner or later the little 70s-80s tush will be back in st I will be right in fashion!

Old 11-20-2015, 07:07 PM

10,719 posts, read 20,300,551 times
It's cultural. I'm Mexican so I understand it. In the Latin culture, men tend to prefer large big butts, even moreso than large breasts. In Miami, butt implants are very popular. A lot of white women in South Florida will get butt implants to impress Latin men.

I also think the Kardashians have made it popular too. Many young women watch their show and aspire to be like them. J-Lo sorta of introduced it but the Kardashians made it mainstream and acceptable for a non-Hispanic to get them which is why you see a lot of white women getting them in droves in the Miami area.

Old 11-20-2015, 07:19 PM

10,719 posts, read 20,300,551 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmsn4Life View Post
How do you know she has implants?

Why are breast implants ok with you but not butt implants?
So if one likes breast implants they are by default supposed to like butt implants?

Old 11-20-2015, 07:30 PM

14,950 posts, read 12,153,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by riaelise View Post
So you don't like big butts. There a lot of people who do. Booty is in, so there you go. I'd rather take my derriere over a flat one any day of the week.
So would these guys.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VMnjF1O4eH0

Old 11-20-2015, 08:00 PM

4,575 posts, read 5,192,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cushla View Post
But what sort of woman would go to those lengths to attract a man, nothing to do with fashion both breast and butt implants are hideous. Why not just be oneself.
If they feel being themselves is not working for the type of men they want, they change themselves. No changing the men.Not just women. Some people in general are attracted to people who may not be keen on them. So if they want them bad enough, they accommodate for them.

And sometimes, you're just not happy with the cards genetics, nature, or God (whatever you believe) gave you. May not even be to attract. Some genuinely get stuff done because they think it will look better on them, and they can look in the mirror and love what they see. And with having a look they feel more comfortable with, it can help their confidence more.

A pancake butt, or surfboard chest is not ideal for some women. So should they have the money, they get it fixed. And it can look great long as they don't get drastic with it like many mess up.

In a perfect world, everyone would love themselves and never be insecure. But sadly, that's not the case.

Old 11-20-2015, 08:04 PM

9,694 posts, read 7,394,892 times
because the black community love big butts
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty