U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 01-25-2016, 04:52 PM
 
Location: Mesa, AZ
42 posts, read 42,813 times
Reputation: 42

Advertisements

So I've slept in just my boxers and shirtless since I was probably about five years old or so. I'm 24 now. Living in Arizona it's just too damn hot to wear anything else in bed. Wearing a shirt in bed makes me feel like I'm being strangled. Plus, boxers give my little guy more room to breathe when he stands up tall in the morning if you get my meaning. I just don't feel that as a guy, you should wear anything more than your boxers or boxer-briefs to bed. It's just. It's just not natural for guys to wear a shirt to bed in my opinion.

What about you guys?
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 01-25-2016, 05:12 PM
 
Location: New England
753 posts, read 986,134 times
Reputation: 1358
That's OK if you like it, but why wear anything at all in bed?
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-25-2016, 05:14 PM
 
Location: North Beach, MD on the Chesapeake
36,580 posts, read 47,243,081 times
Reputation: 47509
OP, you're overdressed.


Oh, what else do I think? I think this is a strange subject to ask about.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-25-2016, 05:28 PM
 
Location: southwestern PA
20,419 posts, read 40,865,800 times
Reputation: 39315
Quote:
Originally Posted by North Beach Person View Post


Oh, what else do I think? I think this is a strange subject to ask about.
Seriously... why on earth does the OP want to know how C-D men look in bed?
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-25-2016, 05:33 PM
 
Location: Eastern Tennessee
3,347 posts, read 2,564,010 times
Reputation: 8965
Birthday suit = pajamas.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-25-2016, 05:57 PM
 
25,736 posts, read 27,245,991 times
Reputation: 24468
I'm not a guy, but my husband sleeps nude and my boys both sleep in just underwear. It's hot here too.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-25-2016, 05:58 PM
 
25,736 posts, read 27,245,991 times
Reputation: 24468
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Chick View Post
Seriously... why on earth does the OP want to know how C-D men look in bed?
A cheap thrill...nothing more.

(sad, lonely sigh)

Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-25-2016, 08:24 PM
 
Location: Yadaa.at Kale
6,642 posts, read 3,381,652 times
Reputation: 8489
Rolling over with a shirt on is uncomfortable.

Just shorts here, unless I don't have enough bed covers to otherwise keep me warm.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-25-2016, 08:29 PM
 
35,104 posts, read 44,332,539 times
Reputation: 62297
Quote:
Originally Posted by russell1985 View Post
So I've slept in just my boxers and shirtless since I was probably about five years old or so. I'm 24 now. Living in Arizona it's just too damn hot to wear anything else in bed. Wearing a shirt in bed makes me feel like I'm being strangled. Plus, boxers give my little guy more room to breathe when he stands up tall in the morning if you get my meaning. I just don't feel that as a guy, you should wear anything more than your boxers or boxer-briefs to bed. It's just. It's just not natural for guys to wear a shirt to bed in my opinion.
What about you guys?
I don't think I would be advertising your *little guy* on a public forum......
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-25-2016, 08:33 PM
 
Location: Pa
42,762 posts, read 47,341,978 times
Reputation: 25255
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
I don't think I would be advertising your *little guy* on a public forum......
Rotflmao!!! I was thinking the same thing!
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2021, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Contact Us - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 - Top