Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-18-2016, 05:39 AM

130 posts, read 130,430 times

Advertisements

This woman is not just pretty or attractive, she is just plain incredibly beautiful. Classy, elegant, sexy and breathtaking to look at. Likely the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. The feeling is mutual because you can feel the buzz anytime she walks in the room. People are just in awe of her. INCREDIBLY BEAUTIFUL!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-18-2016, 05:47 AM

6,446 posts, read 9,801,932 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Conversation View Post
This woman is not just pretty or attractive, she is just plain incredibly beautiful. Classy, elegant, sexy and breathtaking to look at. Likely the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. The feeling is mutual because you can feel the buzz anytime she walks in the room. People are just in awe of her. INCREDIBLY BEAUTIFUL!
She thinks you are incredibly beautiful also?

Post pictures of her or she doesn't exist.

Old 02-18-2016, 07:24 AM

4,053 posts, read 8,250,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ottawa2011 View Post
I knew a girl in university who was quite pretty. One fine sunny day, she was sitting in a cafe, having a bite to eat at a counter that was directly in front of a huge plate glass window. Aside from the counter top, she was clearly visible from the street, perched on a stool.

I was ordering something nearby and happened to be looking over in her direction. Right at that moment, a young guy on a bicycle was coming in the direction of the cafe. He glanced over at her and was completely distracted. He lost control of the bike, and the bike hit the curb, and he went right over the handlebars and crashed headfirst into the bottom of the window.

Now that was funny.
Something similar happened to me once. I was walking down the street on a fine Spring day. Two young men on a motorcycle rear-ended a car because they were checking me out. Glad they weren't hurt....

Old 02-18-2016, 12:53 PM

8,069 posts, read 6,964,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julian658 View Post
The Italian movie "Malena" is about a woman that has that kind of effect on people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8j-53yv1nD4
Lol great I learned something new here. I knew the movie but didn't know what it was about.

Old 02-18-2016, 01:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Conversation View Post
Some people are extremely attractive. I haven't worked with any woman like that but I worked with a man who was extremely attractive when I was a teenager. Women used to come to our store just to see him.

The first time I saw him, he came out of nowhere to help me I was in shock lol. I couldn't believe my eyes. Then I figured later he was a little conceited but he was always very nice, just too flirty for my taste. Then one day I was working and He just just standing a few feet away during his break and I thought to myself "Jesus this guy is still as good looking as the first time I saw him, damn". End of story.

The most impressive woman I have encountered is probably was a friend I had in high school. I think what helps beautiful women get a lot of attention is height. She was very nice too and many guys wanted to date her as soon as she arrived to our school. None of my other friends or I had Such impact on men LOL. I remember being at her house and several guys from our school would be calling her nonstop. Also a lot of girls wanted to be her friend so she became popular pretty quickly.

Old 02-18-2016, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirmooS View Post
Id like to point out two words I like to use: pretty and beautiful. Pretty is all surface, beautiful is a composite of the physical , the spirit, the mind.
A woman can be pretty and not be beautiful.
You are actually misdirecting your energy and deep down you may be uncomfortable with. It is a form of insecurity.
Perhaps try to find out a little bit about that person. You may like them. Looks fade. We all get old--even the most beautiful of us.
You can be beautiful too
Looks fade, class is forever

Old 02-18-2016, 09:25 PM

5,287 posts, read 5,782,797 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles22 View Post
Mom always said, "it doesn't hurt to look good."

She was right.
I have to disagree. I know highly attractive people are often treated unfairly (read: poorly) due to their looks. Being different is never easy.

Old 02-19-2016, 11:23 PM

1,311 posts, read 1,692,620 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog_Mom View Post
The problem with beauty like that is that it doesn't last. Eventually, the looks go and if there's nothing else to fall back on, it can be pretty upsetting to the person.
I don't think that's the real problem with beauty. What's ironic to note is someone posted a reference to "Malena," and if anyone watched the movie or know anything about it, the problem with beauty has to do with people and not the beautiful person. Beauty can be a positive thing, but it can also bring out the worst in people.

As much as the OP is a huge admirer of this woman, the reality is a lot of beautiful women are met with jealousy, gossip, scorn, or they're ostracized. A truly beautiful woman isn't the same thing as a hot woman who garners sexual attention. A beautiful woman is captivating, but this attracts all kinds of negativity.

In short, the problem with beauty is other women. Hate to say it that way but it's true. Men don't speak poorly of a beautiful woman.

Old 02-20-2016, 09:53 AM

5,287 posts, read 5,782,797 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vintage_girl View Post
I don't think that's the real problem with beauty. What's ironic to note is someone posted a reference to "Malena," and if anyone watched the movie or know anything about it, the problem with beauty has to do with people and not the beautiful person. Beauty can be a positive thing, but it can also bring out the worst in people.

As much as the OP is a huge admirer of this woman, the reality is a lot of beautiful women are met with jealousy, gossip, scorn, or they're ostracized. A truly beautiful woman isn't the same thing as a hot woman who garners sexual attention. A beautiful woman is captivating, but this attracts all kinds of negativity.

In short, the problem with beauty is other women. Hate to say it that way but it's true. Men don't speak poorly of a beautiful woman.
Right, but it doesn't just happen with women. Striking people of both genders get similar treatment.

Old 02-20-2016, 02:07 PM

4,991 posts, read 5,282,508 times
I can only think of 3 or 4 women and 1 guy that I've seen in real life I would consider truly physically beautiful. I seen a lots of women and men that I would classify as cute or pretty.

What's interesting to me is that the 'beautiful' women did not photograph well. Seriously, the picture did not look like the person. Maybe it's a glow in the skin or a glimmer in the eye, but a photo didn't capture the person. More ordinary people looked better in photographs.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty