Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-16-2016, 06:40 AM

6,367 posts, read 6,218,985 times

Advertisements

Esposito - I like how you put it that it's one less thing to be anxious about. Why suffer anxiety if you don't have to?

I'm fascinated by the concept of "designing your own body." We do it w our minds- chose what we want to spend time doing, chose to pay for/go to school or not, etc.

Bravo for "coming out" and for doing such thorough research before taking that leap!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-16-2016, 07:24 AM

50,019 posts, read 63,359,544 times
What makes you think anyone cares in the slightest whether you had liposuction? You talk as if you murdered someone.

Old 06-16-2016, 09:03 AM

20,686 posts, read 19,816,424 times
I am glad it changed your life. Seems like it was worth the pain and $$$. It seems like you exhausted all natural possibilities to get rid of that extra fat and weren't just lazy.

I bought boobs in my early 20s and they changed my life. I became way more confident and don't hide from the world anymore. I got made fun of before and hated myself, my body, and my whole existence. Now I can enjoy life and if I could, I would be naked 24/7 : ). Best decision of my life.

Old 06-16-2016, 09:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by reneeh63 View Post
Why be so dramatic? It's not a big deal - lots of people do lots of stuff...and it's your body! Your surgeon is dead so your secret is safe? Guess you never plan on having anything else done? If you already have then just wait until you see what you look like at 40, 50, and up!
It is a big deal. Is your body not a big deal to you?

A little fat or too small nose/mouth/boobs/... or too big of a nose/chin/... can cause a person to have zero self esteem, lose interest in life, not follow their dreams, ....

I am glad that you enjoy your body and cannot understand how others may suffer. Good for you that you don't have to experience this and accept yourself or are born with natural beauty. Or maybe you just had super awesome parents who told you every day how beautiful you are. Not everybody was given that privilege.

Old 06-16-2016, 09:33 AM

2,223 posts, read 2,381,508 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oh-eve View Post
I am glad it changed your life. Seems like it was worth the pain and $$$. It seems like you exhausted all natural possibilities to get rid of that extra fat and weren't just lazy.

I bought boobs in my early 20s and they changed my life. I became way more confident and don't hide from the world anymore. I got made fun of before and hated myself, my body, and my whole existence. Now I can enjoy life and if I could, I would be naked 24/7 : ). Best decision of my life.
Have you experienced any complications since getting implants? Have you had to get them replaced? I always debate on whether or not to get implants... I just worry about all the complications.. I've heard horror stories..and then if something goes wrong with them, you have to shell out thousands of more dollars. Were the risks worth it to you?

Old 06-16-2016, 09:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgordeeva View Post
Have you experienced any complications since getting implants? Have you had to get them replaced? I always debate on whether or not to get implants... I just worry about all the complications.. I've heard horror stories..and then if something goes wrong with them, you have to shell out thousands of more dollars. Were the risks worth it to you?
No, everything is awesome. I have them for 15 years now and worry about replacing them. Went to a surgeon recently and he said to leave them in until I feel something feels weird. I always have about $10k on my account in case they burst but apparently that doesn't happen so easily.

Yes, the risks were worth it. Since the implants I did not have any partners who cared if I have any or not. They are not even big. Just right. Nobody ever thinks they are fake because I got small implants.

Old 06-16-2016, 09:49 AM

Quote:
No, everything is awesome. I have them for 15 years now and worry about replacing them. Went to a surgeon recently and he said to leave them in until I feel something feels weird. I always have about $10k on my account in case they burst but apparently that doesn't happen so easily.

Yes, the risks were worth it. Since the implants I did not have any partners who cared if I have any or not. They are not even big. Just right. Nobody ever thinks they are fake because I got small implants.
That's good to hear. Do they still feel squishy and natural?

Old 06-16-2016, 10:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgordeeva View Post
That's good to hear. Do they still feel squishy and natural?
Yes, they didn't get old and saggy . They are not standing up that much anymore but they wouldn't either if I wouldn't have any, I am almost 40.

My natural shape was super perky and implants go under the breast muscle which means the shape stays the same as before. So if your breasts are hanging already, you gotta get a lift first.

Mine look very natural and go with the flow of my body. If there wouldn't be scars in the wrinkle underneath, you wouldn't even believe they are fake.

Some days when I go out I wear a pushup and people might think they are not natural. Some days I don't wear a bra at all - because I don't feel like it.

Usually I wear a normal bra and people think I have a nice body where the proportions are just right. If you are slim built and have a normal butt but huge boobs it just looks cheap and stupid. I always think it's funny when I see small Asian ladies with huge boobs. Just because you pay for them doesn't mean you should go overboard to get your money's worth.

If you are naturally bigger built with wide hips and big butt and have no boobs, I would recommend bigger implants of course.

I didnt' choose the size of the implants. The dr. showed me different ones laying on a table and I put them in my bra to test out. I couldn't make a decision and left it up to him, pointing out that I don't want stripper boobs. Therefore, he made the decision during the surgery on how much to put in. Which was 250 mg.

It was a cheap clinic in the the Czech Republic - thats the only part I kinda regret. I got lucky it all went well.

Old 06-16-2016, 10:20 AM

Quote:
Yes, they didn't get old and saggy . They are not standing up that much anymore but they wouldn't either if I wouldn't have any, I am almost 40.

My natural shape was super perky and implants go under the breast muscle which means the shape stays the same as before. So if your breasts are hanging already, you gotta get a lift first.

Mine look very natural and go with the flow of my body. If there wouldn't be scars in the wrinkle underneath, you wouldn't even believe they are fake.

Some days when I go out I wear a pushup and people might think they are not natural. Some days I don't wear a bra at all - because I don't feel like it.

Usually I wear a normal bra and people think I have a nice body where the proportions are just right. If you are slim built and have a normal butt but huge boobs it just looks cheap and stupid. I always think it's funny when I see small Asian ladies with huge boobs. Just because you pay for them doesn't mean you should go overboard to get your money's worth.

If you are naturally bigger built with wide hips and big butt and have no boobs, I would recommend bigger implants of course.

I didnt' choose the size of the implants. The dr. showed me different ones laying on a table and I put them in my bra to test out. I couldn't make a decision and left it up to him, pointing out that I don't want stripper boobs. Therefore, he made the decision during the surgery on how much to put in. Which was 250 mg.

It was a cheap clinic in the the Czech Republic - thats the only part I kinda regret. I got lucky it all went well.
Glad it all went well for you . The biggest things I worry about are them feeling too hard, developing scar tissue and them bursting. I guess there are just risks with everything though... I have heard of fat transfer for bigger boobs.. it's more natural and comes with fewer risks..but it's more expensive and not sure if it will make a big enough difference. I'm not sure I have enough fat for two extra cup sizes haha.

Old 06-16-2016, 10:27 AM

2,001 posts, read 2,499,989 times
So, why are you telling us now? Your point being... who cares if you had lipo?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty