Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-15-2016, 09:35 PM

661 posts, read 521,046 times

Advertisements

OK, so I have a thing for blondes, I'm looking specifically for a natural lighter blonde (not dark dishwater type). I hope this isn't weird. I'm actually freaking out at the possibility of natural lighter blonde dying out, and because it's so rare in adults. I wish I could meet one again, I have met so few gorgeous-looking blonde women in my lifetime who didn't color their hair. Especially curly. Nothing quite like a gorgeous-looking natural lighter-type blonde with curls.

I have even considered the possibility that natural blondes are being deliberately extincted out.

So sorry if this posts comes off as so weird.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-15-2016, 10:04 PM

30,907 posts, read 32,984,452 times
214 - The Blonde Map of Europe | Big Think

Old 07-15-2016, 10:58 PM

102,183 posts, read 107,790,902 times
Gorgeous? You're looking for natural blonde AND gorgeous? Average is out? Good luck, then.

In my observation, naturally blond people aren't that rare. But, whatever.

Old 07-16-2016, 04:38 PM

661 posts, read 521,046 times
Are you sure they aren't that rare? No more than 2% of adults sounds like a pretty staggering population figure.

Old 07-17-2016, 08:23 AM

2,728 posts, read 2,698,021 times
Some natural white hair is turning naturally darker after 30 or so.. You should not base your relationship just for the hair color. I agree for saving blondes and blondes should make lot, lot of blonde babies together

Old 07-17-2016, 08:16 PM

671 posts, read 853,756 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostee View Post
OK, so I have a thing for blondes, I'm looking specifically for a natural lighter blonde (not dark dishwater type). I hope this isn't weird. I'm actually freaking out at the possibility of natural lighter blonde dying out, and because it's so rare in adults. I wish I could meet one again, I have met so few gorgeous-looking blonde women in my lifetime who didn't color their hair. Especially curly. Nothing quite like a gorgeous-looking natural lighter-type blonde with curls.

I have even considered the possibility that natural blondes are being deliberately extincted out.

Weird? Yes.

Old 07-17-2016, 08:40 PM

30,907 posts, read 32,984,452 times
Why does she need to be a natural very light blonde?

Many blondes darken up as they get older. That's the typical (though not universal) pattern.

My son is 13 and amazingly, is still very blonde indeed. I consider him rare. I don't see that many kids in his school (middle school) who are full-on blonde. Most former "very blondes" are going ashy/darker at this age. My son is half-Swedish by descent.

His brother has darkened from light blonde as a baby to very light brown. I darkened from blonde as a child to very dark blonde/very light brown (a smidge lighter than my now very light brunette son) starting in about middle school. It's very common.

But why does she HAVE to be flaxen at all, and beyond that, why does she have to be naturally so? Do you wish to produce very blonde children, or something? There are no guarantees and there wouldn't even be if you yourself were a flaxen blonde, which for some reason I'm doubting. Even with a specific ancestry it's a crapshoot. As for bagging a natural blonde, what else does she have? What if you met a brunette who was absolutely wonderful, what then...?

And finally, what good would it do for you to discover "where" except Scandinavia the natural blondes are? I'm guessing they're all outside of the U.S. (and you're in the U.S., right?) so you'd still have to go to another country, so why not Scandinavia? This whole thread is a tad odd, TBH.

Old 07-19-2016, 09:10 PM

102,183 posts, read 107,790,902 times
BTW, OP, Sweden is full of bleached blondes. Not all of them are naturally blonde. But to answer your question: Holland has a lot of blondes. Poland and the Baltic States, too. How's your Lithuanian? You might want to brush up on that.

Old 07-20-2016, 04:20 AM

37,409 posts, read 53,543,435 times
Probably in the same places as when you asked this same question last year.
//www.city-data.com/forum/fashi...hair-ever.html

Old 07-20-2016, 10:44 AM

6,467 posts, read 8,181,810 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostee View Post

Then Scandinavia is the place for you.

Some natural blonde Norwegian women:

Emilie Nereng (20)
Anne Rimmen (34)
Therese Johaug (28)
Silje Nordendal (22)
Julie Strømsvåg (35)
Silje Sandmæl (37)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty