Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-06-2016, 12:29 PM

90 posts, read 102,497 times

Advertisements

I have noticed a lot of celebs love to wear things where a wardrobe malfunction can (and do) easily occur.

Take what RR is wearing in this interview:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hmfzFh56Vo

Or Eva Longoria where she came real close to one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vY-_1s1u59I

And here's a video with a list:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swAag9dE_-E

Now, regarding the first two with what they were wearing are they designed to NOT wear a bra/undershirt, or do they just wear them without because reasons?

Same with quite a few in the top 10 WM videos, not wearing a bra caused issues.

So I am curious, do these celebs just not really care if the paparazzi happen to get them in a compromising position, or they do, but they realize going out wearing that kind of stuff if it happens, oh well.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-06-2016, 12:32 PM

4,640 posts, read 11,937,291 times
I think wardrobe malfunctions are all about getting attention.....I mean, come on, like these previously unknown models didn't plan this out

Most embarrassing red carpet dresses EVER? Italian models stun onlookers at Venice Film Festival as they suffer almighty wardrobe malfunction - Mirror Online

Old 09-07-2016, 01:39 AM

32 posts, read 31,108 times
I feel like they're so comfortable with their bodies -- and they know their hidden areas look good too -- that they don't really mind if a wardrobe malfunction happens.

It's so weird because my colleague just told me about Emma Watson having one just recently. Haven't seen the photos though.

Old 09-07-2016, 02:57 AM

4,575 posts, read 5,191,696 times
I think some don't care. And if a malfunction did happen, Hell it's more publicity. Them wearing said outfits to begin with already shows they aren't ashamed of their body. The malfunction will just get their name in the public more.

Jennifer Tilly has been nude on screen before. She had one during filming. She stated she was wearing a dress with no underwear, not wanting to add bulk. Then she had on very high heels and tripped, and there was a nice view of what was underneath her dress. She seemed very chill about it, and laughed.

I had a brief one when I was younger. I had on a top with no sleeves, and I was in the bathroom and it fell down. Only my cousin saw. But she found it very amusing.

Old 09-07-2016, 11:56 AM

554 posts, read 623,180 times
Most celebrities are looking for attention so they are fine with it. More publicity for them.

Old 09-07-2016, 11:59 AM

6,234 posts, read 8,443,944 times
All publicity is good for this type of person.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty