Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-11-2016, 12:11 AM

102,188 posts, read 107,790,902 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RbccL View Post
Meh...I sincerely don't think women disagree or debate attractive body type and men's body fat issues as much as men do about women.
I need chemistry, you goofy monkey! I don't carry a calipers with me. The biggest turn-on happens with my brain, what comes out of someones mouth, no it probably won't work with the elephant man, but body fat percent isn't even a close defining characteristic. I can't participate, my brain is handicapping me.
Voila!

I don't know what my limitations for attractiveness, or physical characteristics that couldn't be overcome by a good personality, would be. It's one of those I'll-know-it-when-I-see-it things.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-11-2016, 12:13 AM

466 posts, read 314,488 times
Quote:
Meh...I sincerely don't think women disagree or debate attractive body type and men's body fat issues as much as men do about women.
I need chemistry, you goofy monkey! I don't carry a calipers with me. The biggest turn-on happens with my brain, what comes out of someones mouth, no it probably won't work with the elephant man, but body fat percent isn't even a close defining characteristic. I can't participate, my brain is handicapping me.
Nice response and I got you so what would you say is your limitation of a persons body? Most women with the exception of a few said they could be with either type of guy because it's primarily about the character of the individual. I'm going to be completely honest, I would never date at this point in my life a person who looks like number 6 or number 4 because one is too hard and masculine, while the other is too big. I train hard in the gym for health and appearance so I expect the person I date to be similar. Number 3 is ok because they are chubby, aka thick but not sloppy where they totally don't care about their weight/health. I wouldn't want to date a woman that could easily have a heart attack or stroke based off their lifestyle of eating. Not to mention diabetes and other ailments are directly from poor diets besides having genetic base complications.

Old 12-11-2016, 12:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Voila!

I don't know what my limitations for attractiveness, or physical characteristics that couldn't be overcome by a good personality, would be. It's one of those I'll-know-it-when-I-see-it things.
ok love, I hear you. I'll message you a pic and you tell me if you would date him if all the other qualities are amazing.

Old 12-11-2016, 12:23 AM

10,341 posts, read 5,861,074 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarfoxGod View Post
ok love, I hear you. I'll message you a pic and you tell me if you would date him if all the other qualities are amazing.
Don't send RFT dic pics or I'll be mad at you, for her.

Old 12-11-2016, 12:27 AM

Quote:
Don't send RFT dic pics or I'll be mad at you, for her.
LMAO ok I'll send you them instead lol jk... I wouldn't do that haha but the pic I sent is of a really big guy with tripple d cups so I'm not sure which is worst.

Old 12-11-2016, 02:01 AM

5,624 posts, read 6,840,052 times
Stop calling strangers pet names...

And I'm getting that you're only here for your ego, penis and a date.

Old 12-11-2016, 02:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohky0815 View Post
Stop calling strangers pet names...

And I'm getting that you're only here for your ego, penis and a date.
now I know you must be tired, I thought it was a misunderstanding... get some rest, goodnight!

Old 12-11-2016, 04:51 AM

1,701 posts, read 1,874,414 times
#1. The woman on the left in the black two piece. Really I'm a face (eyes, nose, geometry) man though. My wife and all her sisters have rockin eyes and overall facial features. Her oldest sister is a good 30lbs over weight but she's still damned pretty!!

Old 12-11-2016, 05:55 AM

19,968 posts, read 30,200,655 times
we aren't one dimensional, so looking at a picture of a beautiful person is like looking at a sunset,,,yep it looks nice,,,,,but that's it,,

we have many different senses and levels for attraction ...

a pretty face don't mean a pretty heart, ive learned that right from the start "

Old 12-11-2016, 06:10 AM

1,537 posts, read 1,910,794 times
Rosario Dawson would be my all around ideal. - Pretty face, great personality, girl next door with an edge type who also has a geeky side and is stacked.

Others:

Lisa Bonet
Zoe Saldana
Jessica Alba

Basically Latin & mixed women for the most part who fall somewhere between everyday fit and average builds.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty