Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-04-2017, 08:55 PM

3,030 posts, read 1,941,320 times

Advertisements

I came across a pair of orange workout pants I love... the pattern, the ankle zippers. I see there's an insignia on the thigh, but I can't identify it. At first I thought it might be Adidas, but I can't be sure. I tried google images & I'm not very adept with it... no results.

Can anyone help me identify the brand? BTW, these women do sell some of their own clothing on their website, but it's just a couple of tees & a sweatshirt with the yoga studio's name on them, so I'm unsure these are their design.

https://vimeo.com/ondemand/hsmtotalbodyworkout

Thank you!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-05-2017, 01:11 AM

2,575 posts, read 2,054,791 times
I have no idea, but those are cute! I tried to search around for popular brands to find that brand image and couldn't find anything :/

I keep seeing cute ones on pinterest but none of the pins take me to the site where I can buy those leggings. It's frustrating.

Old 01-05-2017, 01:39 AM

16,961 posts, read 17,241,317 times
You're in luck. My last girlfriend wore those leggings. Not exactly those in the video, but I recognize the brand logo. I know, because I use to take them off.

@anyrate, theyre Lucas Hugh.

Last edited by hawaiiancoconut; 01-05-2017 at 01:50 AM..

Old 01-05-2017, 03:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
You're in luck. My last girlfriend wore those leggings. Not exactly those in the video, but I recognize the brand logo. I know, because I use to take them off.

Great! Thank you so much, HC. I shan't say anything further.

Crd... It can be a bit frustrating searching. Fortunately, HC's disrobing gf... okay, I'll let you read the rest.

And, yes, aren't the orange-red ones cute? Nice to see something different. All my yoga gear is black or dark gray. I'm not into the patterns that look like a Jackson Pollock painting. Hard to concentrate on Om when distracted by a roomful of neon fireworks displays doing downward facing dog.

Cheers again, HC!

Old 01-05-2017, 05:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crd08 View Post
I have no idea, but those are cute! I tried to search around for popular brands to find that brand image and couldn't find anything :/

I keep seeing cute ones on pinterest but none of the pins take me to the site where I can buy those leggings. It's frustrating.
Crd... In case you're interested, I found them, but they're sold out on ShopBop... shard red jasper leggings. Looks like they were from 2013, so they might be found via Ebay. Besides... they were $350 new! Ouch. Not sure they make that same style any longer.

https://www.shopbop.com/shard-leggin...ate.cj.8172428

Nice styles, though.

Old 01-05-2017, 07:21 PM

2,575 posts, read 2,054,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by A.Typical.Girl View Post
Crd... In case you're interested, I found them, but they're sold out on ShopBop... shard red jasper leggings. Looks like they were from 2013, so they might be found via Ebay. Besides... they were $350 new! Ouch. Not sure they make that same style any longer.

Nice styles, though.
Ouch!! There's some other really cute ones by that designer but those prices are just not in my budget at all lol I think 60 bucks is expensive haha

Old 01-05-2017, 07:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crd08 View Post
Ouch!! There's some other really cute ones by that designer but those prices are just not in my budget at all lol I think 60 bucks is expensive haha
$60?! Showoff! You big spender!

I buy on sale... $20 at the most. Have a few really nice fitting Danskins & Everlast, but they're always drab, dark colors. But, if I want those orange zip-ups, I'm afraid I'm going to have to find a pattern & make them myself or find a stray (new) pair on Ebay. Love them though. Very cute, when so much workout gear looks the same.

Oh, to be a jazillionaire's wife...

Old 01-05-2017, 10:12 PM

1,180 posts, read 2,910,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post

impressive attention to detail- really- I'm truly impressed.

Old 01-05-2017, 10:22 PM

28,226 posts, read 36,712,865 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by A.Typical.Girl View Post

Nice styles, though.
Ouch. I hope they wash themselves at that price.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty