Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-26-2017, 08:54 AM

50,340 posts, read 63,906,560 times

Advertisements

Cellulite is the least of her problems. She's also too fat and has stretch marks. What were they thinking?
I have all these problems too, but I wouldn't subject others to looking at it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-26-2017, 09:34 AM

1,054 posts, read 1,413,388 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gentlearts View Post
Cellulite is the least of her problems. She's also too fat and has stretch marks. What were they thinking?
I have all these problems too, but I wouldn't subject others to looking at it.
I really think it's better to accept perfectly normal bodies and not look for flaws. I'm happier if people aren't ashamed of themselves and just go about their normal activities. Maybe they'll do the same for me!

Old 03-26-2017, 09:40 AM

37,409 posts, read 53,543,435 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunion Powder View Post
It's all about image with a lot of folks. When they see an obese person, they're not thinking "how unhealthy". They're thinking "gross".
Essentially nobody who critiques overweight strangers is doing so from a place of deepseated empathy and concern about the individual's health.

Old 03-26-2017, 11:41 AM

50,340 posts, read 63,906,560 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amontillado View Post
I really think it's better to accept perfectly normal bodies and not look for flaws. I'm happier if people aren't ashamed of themselves and just go about their normal activities. Maybe they'll do the same for me!
Of course, as a very flawed person myself, I give others a lot of slack. As for myself, I do not subject others to my chubby, old sagging, one boobed body in a bikini. I wear a good fitting one piece wth a skirt. Should I wear a bikini so I can prove that I feel good about myself and all y'all need a lesson in tolerance? Nope.

Old 03-26-2017, 11:54 AM

2,508 posts, read 2,174,100 times
The women in these Target ads are beautiful; I strongly prefer bigger women with large thighs, big hips, and wide asses - that aren't afraid to let it all hang out - i.e., BBW's. That being said, calling all of the women in these ads (some of whom are just average weight) BBW's is stretching it - pun not intended.

I do not find skinny bulimic women attractive at all.

Last edited by The Big Lebowski Dude; 03-26-2017 at 01:17 PM..

Old 03-26-2017, 01:11 PM

11,787 posts, read 17,759,131 times
Quote:
Of course, as a very flawed person myself, I give others a lot of slack. As for myself, I do not subject others to my chubby, old sagging, one boobed body in a bikini. I wear a good fitting one piece wth a skirt. Should I wear a bikini so I can prove that I feel good about myself and all y'all need a lesson in tolerance? Nope.
If you were a model and were paid to do so maybe you would. But she is a professional model and many of us dont think she has a lot of flaws or is too fat.

Old 03-26-2017, 01:56 PM

1,054 posts, read 1,413,388 times
Quote:
Of course, as a very flawed person myself, I give others a lot of slack.
Uh huh. But I did see:
"Cellulite is the least of her problems. She's also too fat and has stretch marks. What were they thinking?"

If there's a one-boobed lady out there who's chubby and sagging, I wouldn't grudge her the right to stay covered up, or to wear as little as the cops will let her get away with. I'm happy to see a variety of bodies, and hopefully their owners are happy too.

Old 03-26-2017, 03:24 PM

540 posts, read 362,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Lebowski Dude View Post
The women in these Target ads are beautiful; I strongly prefer bigger women with large thighs, big hips, and wide asses - that aren't afraid to let it all hang out - i.e., BBW's. That being said, calling all of the women in these ads (some of whom are just average weight) BBW's is stretching it - pun not intended.

I do not find skinny bulimic women attractive at all.
Amen.
Rep'd you.

Old 03-26-2017, 03:25 PM

540 posts, read 362,472 times
Like I said earlier.
Cute and cuddle size

Old 03-26-2017, 06:30 PM

7,705 posts, read 5,446,630 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicago South Sider View Post
Looks like she's overweight to me.
Sure, like most women living in the Western World, she is overweight. However, I didn't see cellulite, which is typically prominent on the backs of the upper thighs, regardless of weight.

https://www.skinnymom.com/wp-content...cellulite1.jpg
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty