Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-02-2017, 07:22 AM

49,932 posts, read 59,754,614 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by staywarm2 View Post
They want to show off their big butts!
No, that's why YOU think they're wearing it.

The OP asked a particular question, but as usual, the select posters who get off on looking at women in form-fitting clothes (and apparently have notifications set up) showed up to remind us how they LUUUUUUUUV leggings and yoga pants ... even though the OP never even mentioned specific clothing items.

There are a million other websites WITH PIX where the pants pervs can ogle. Staying on the FASHION topic here would be a welcome change of pace.

Old 04-02-2017, 10:17 AM

4,249 posts, read 3,701,040 times
Quote:
Have you checked how you look from the back in a three-way mirror?
I don't look any worse than I do wearing just about anything else. My t-shirts and sweatshirts and fleeces all fall at about the same point, regardless of what I'm wearing.

Old 04-02-2017, 02:35 PM

3 posts, read 2,396 times
I see this quite a lot in Jacksonville, FL. I might occasionally wear it while grocery shopping if I feel lazy... but there are definitely ladies here who buy expensive active wear for their every day attire.

Old 04-02-2017, 03:16 PM

5 posts, read 4,266 times
Various Females have told me that Spandex are Easy to wear and super comfy. they are a great bridge between all out dressing up and not having to wear your pajamas to the Store.

Personally, I have no issues whatsoever with Women wearing them in good taste. I've dated plenty women who wore them on dates with me either as leggings under their skits or just to go hang out with a Tshirt on.

I think the women that "look down" at these females are the problem, not the females wearing them.

Old 04-02-2017, 03:30 PM

9,471 posts, read 9,345,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SAAN View Post
Yes, because everyone needs to see the imprint of your vagina and butt in Walmart, because the shirt you chose to wear also stopped right at the waste...like I said, its done for attention or to get a man.
Or laziness or an "I'll do whatever I want" or I'll show you" attitudes.

Old 04-02-2017, 03:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmsn4Life View Post

The OP asked a particular question, but as usual, the select posters who get off on looking at women in form-fitting clothes (and apparently have notifications set up) showed up to remind us how they LUUUUUUUUV leggings and yoga pants ... even though the OP never even mentioned specific clothing items.

There are a million other websites WITH PIX where the pants pervs can ogle. Staying on the FASHION topic here would be a welcome change of pace.
FYI, I'm a woman and not the least bit interested in any of your body parts or any other woman's.

Old 04-02-2017, 03:35 PM

49,932 posts, read 59,754,614 times
Quote:
FYI, I'm a woman ...
I know.

That's why I typed "they."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmsn4Life View Post

Old 04-02-2017, 03:43 PM

My real problem with these types of clothes being worn out is public is that it is often trashy looking, depending upon the tightness. The behavior and discourse in this country has disintegrated so much in the last few years. 10 years ago, people did not go out in pajamas or skin tight yoga or workout pants. It seems that recently people either don't care how they look or actually want to attract attention. I do wonder if more females, especially young teen girls, are being raped today since they are putting it all out there, and plenty of perverts are on the loose who might decide that this is the object of their attentions.

Our society has become so lax and without demeanor that is proper in a decent society. Lies are now OK; showing one's private parts (albeit under tight fitting fabric) in public is now OK. Kids sass teachers in the classroom. Drivers dangerously tailgate, and on and on. We are becoming a bunch of rude bores...

Old 04-02-2017, 03:43 PM

24,873 posts, read 36,099,791 times
Quote:
Yes, because everyone needs to see the imprint of your vagina and butt in Walmart, because the shirt you chose to wear also stopped right at the waste...like I said, its done for attention or to get a man.
It's not, at least not always. It's not for me.

Quote:
No, they are saying LOOK when you wear Yoga pants to the grocery store. You cant help but notice. I went to Walmart today and it seemed like camel toe everywhere.
Maybe they are oblivious. I wear underwear under my yoga pants. I promise you can't see all that. Wouldn't stop you from trying, I bet, though.

Old 04-02-2017, 03:51 PM

2,911 posts, read 2,030,661 times
Quote:
My real problem with these types of clothes being worn out is public is that it is often trashy looking, depending upon the tightness. The behavior and discourse in this country has disintegrated so much in the last few years. 10 years ago, people did not go out in pajamas or skin tight yoga or workout pants. It seems that recently people either don't care how they look or actually want to attract attention. I do wonder if more females, especially young teen girls, are being raped today since they are putting it all out there, and plenty of perverts are on the loose who might decide that this is the object of their attentions.

Our society has become so lax and without demeanor that is proper in a decent society. Lies are now OK; showing one's private parts (albeit under tight fitting fabric) in public is now OK. Kids sass teachers in the classroom. Drivers dangerously tailgate, and on and on. We are becoming a bunch of rude bores...
Uh oh.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.