Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-22-2017, 08:31 AM

34,938 posts, read 36,253,872 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by callofdutyplayer View Post
Well, he is a model for a gay men's magazine, so I don't think women are his primary target audience, maybe?

Not that women do not find gay men attractive, but if he was doing more modeling in mainstream mags that were marketed to women and men, you might see more women talking about him.

He's styled in DNA in a way that they feel will attract their gay, male readership.

Just a point to ponder.

Old 06-22-2017, 10:50 AM

437 posts, read 336,223 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post
This is starting to get creepy.
It was from the get go......
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-22-2017, 11:33 AM

5,573 posts, read 3,347,498 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayden87 View Post
It was from the get go......
Another vote for creepy from the start

Old 06-22-2017, 11:38 AM

6,750 posts, read 5,725,072 times
Default .....

Quote:
Originally Posted by LowonLuck View Post
He appears to obsessed with his looks, image and not into women.

He would be invisible to me.
100% agree with this.

This sounds really stupid .... but I am saying it anyways I would like him at a freind ex I would like to go shopping with him and hang out with etc.. but not sexually attracted to him. Ex Awww you are cute or wow you are annoying cute... but that is it.

A couple times when younger I have guys that looked sort of like this express interest in daing... but I honestly overlooked the idea and just freind zoned them for a few reasons:

1. Don't like dating guys that are "prettier" then me. Too much pressure lol.
2. In the back of my head I truely question if they are straight or not. This might be more personal, but I had a really good freind the was super good looking like that and my gut always pulled me back from starting to date them as something did not seem right. In universtiy if came out as being gay though he dated a bunch of my freinds. So from that time on I trust my gut. If I can relate too much to a guy or if he is super pretty looking .... I am not taking my chances. He might still be in the closest and I did not want to be the person he settles for until he figures it out.

Old 06-22-2017, 01:06 PM

20,390 posts, read 14,656,708 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiluvr1228 View Post
Sam Elliot...he's alright, but I'm not usually into the whole "big hairy mustache" look. Love his attitude in most of the roles he plays, though.

Present day Jeff Goldblum, all silver and jazzy in a leather jacket, knocks me off my feet though. I typically don't have much interest in celebrities, but he gives me the flutters. Also by all accounts from interviews, he seems funny and smart and friendly, interesting to talk to. Smart & silver. Yes, please.

https://www.thefashionisto.com/wp-co...gazine-002.jpg

Old 06-23-2017, 09:28 AM

34,938 posts, read 36,253,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic_Spork View Post
Sam Elliot...he's alright, but I'm not usually into the whole "big hairy mustache" look. Love his attitude in most of the roles he plays, though.

Present day Jeff Goldblum, all silver and jazzy in a leather jacket, knocks me off my feet though. I typically don't have much interest in celebrities, but he gives me the flutters. Also by all accounts from interviews, he seems funny and smart and friendly, interesting to talk to. Smart & silver. Yes, please.

https://www.thefashionisto.com/wp-co...gazine-002.jpg
I love Jeff Goldblum.

I love Sam Elliott, but I'm not usually big on the mustache look. I more like his voice and demeanor.

But, if I had to pick a celeb crush, Goldblum would be way up there.

Old 06-23-2017, 12:08 PM

5,182 posts, read 5,250,973 times
Quote:
It seems as though more guys like him than females. Is it a turn off to be a pretty guy women seem to hate that.

Thinking back to adolescence, many guys liked -- or at least appreciated -- a pretty boy in their crowd because he was a magnet for the teeny boppers. Girls flocked to our turf, providing lots of opportunities for the other guys to conquer the pretty boy's rejects.

I always attributed this pretty boy magnetism to the musical pop culture at the time. Talking about guys like Ricky Nelson, Fabian, Frankie Avalon et al. over whom teeny boppers would swoon.

This was a few years before the shaggy, unkempt musicians were on the scene.

Old 06-23-2017, 12:19 PM

13,496 posts, read 18,190,645 times
Quote:
It seems as though more guys like him than females. Is it a turn off to be a pretty guy women seem to hate that. ....
I'd bet he probably doesn't give a rat's fanny, but carry on.

Old 06-23-2017, 02:07 PM

2,035 posts, read 3,350,353 times
Again i'll say - there's not a "gay look." There may be a gay male model look, if that's what you're referring to.

Gay people are human beings, just like us!

They are fat, thin, hairy, bald, old, and young. Some are muscle-men, some are skinny. Some are fat with beards (ever hear of "Bears?") Some of y'all need to get out more...

Old 06-23-2017, 03:17 PM

14,078 posts, read 16,609,532 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellybean50 View Post
Again i'll say - there's not a "gay look." There may be a gay male model look, if that's what you're referring to.

Gay people are human beings, just like us!

They are fat, thin, hairy, bald, old, and young. Some are muscle-men, some are skinny. Some are fat with beards (ever hear of "Bears?") Some of y'all need to get out more...
Agreed. I wouldn't automatically look at the guy in the OP and assume that he's gay.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty