Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-06-2017, 07:03 PM

4,507 posts, read 9,195,244 times

Advertisements

Im skipping all the past posts as I see this "discussion" has gone in SO many different directions..

but

it still remains that MEN go commando ALL THE TIME and NOBODY says anything about it.

You all, especially the MEN, seem to be directing your comments to only WOMEN.

the thing is ...MEN leak...MEN have after dribbles... MEN have some of the same problems women do with the exception of a period.

Going commando means getting fluid, of any kind and all kinds, on whatever you're wearing and possibly through and on to whatever you sit on.

Short skirts ?... what about the guys who wear shorts and I can see ALL OF THEM, especially when they sit down, or it HANGS OUT. Many times this is ON PURPOSE.

so.. talk to the hand << when you are accusing women only about going "commando".....

ok.. this is my last post on the subject. It's so Over Exposed... pun intended.

If you're going without....I don't want to know about it, I don't want to see it.

Old 12-06-2017, 07:15 PM

23,766 posts, read 29,034,674 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowsnow View Post
Once upon a time I knew a woman who was very much against underwear. She always said her private parts needed to 'breathe'. She wore long skirts. Anyway, she was into showing dogs, specifically Bearded Collies in the Herding Group. One day she was at a dog show and her dogs were doing well. There was a chance one of her dogs would win group. She had made it through a couple layers of competition already.

It was time for the competition and a couple hundred people were all around the ring, watching. When her turn came, she jogged with her dog down the diagonal at the judge's command. Coming back, she tripped over her skirt, caught a hem with her shoe and fell... She didn't land well. Her entire hoo haa/lady bits were exposed to the whole world. And at least 100 of her best friends and worst enemies. And at least 75 of them had cameras. I doubt she ever recovered.

She has been dead for years now. But she will live on forever. They still show the video too. I was there and THIS is why I will always wear underwear when I go out. Always!
Bearded Collies...Ha Ha Ha, good one

Old 12-06-2017, 07:30 PM

36,754 posts, read 14,814,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaLadyB View Post
Im skipping all the past posts as I see this "discussion" has gone in SO many different directions..

but

It still remains that MEN go commando ALL THE TIME and NOBODY says anything about it.

You all, especially the MEN, seem to be directing your comments to only WOMEN.

the thing is ...MEN leak...MEN have after dribbles... MEN have some of the same problems women do with the exception of a period.

Going commando means getting fluid, of any kind and all kinds, on whatever you're wearing and possibly through and on to whatever you sit on.

Short skirts ?... what about the guys who wear shorts and I can see ALL OF THEM, especially when they sit down, or it HANGS OUT. Many times this is ON PURPOSE.

so.. talk to the hand << when you are accusing women only about going "commando".....

ok.. this is my last post on the subject. It's so Over Exposed... pun intended.

If you're going without....I don't want to know about it, I don't want to see it.

Gee, I wonder why.

I know...because men don't get on a public forum to ask strangers if it's [insert trembling smiley here] okaaay.

Old 12-06-2017, 08:48 PM

9,470 posts, read 9,366,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DubbleT View Post
Huh? Bare bottom one, no. Someone going commando has at least one layer between bottom and seat, two if there is a slip under dress or skirt, or pants and one of those long tunics involved. Two or more layers between the bottom and the seat of anyone wearing undies.
Wondering how many people disturbed by this have ever kissed a date, had unprotected sex, used someone else's toothbrush, touched a door handle in a public restroom, or any other thing I can think of that would be a lot more unsanitary than this, lol.
Maybe disgusting to have to sit on someone’s bodily fluids leaking thru their skirt onto a public chair? Yuk!

Old 12-06-2017, 08:49 PM

9,470 posts, read 9,366,999 times
Quote:
Huh? Bare bottom one, no. Someone going commando has at least one layer between bottom and seat, two if there is a slip under dress or skirt, or pants and one of those long tunics involved. Two or more layers between the bottom and the seat of anyone wearing undies.
Wondering how many people disturbed by this have ever kissed a date, had unprotected sex, used someone else's toothbrush, touched a door handle in a public restroom, or any other thing I can think of that would be a lot more unsanitary than this, lol.
Do you honestly think someone going commando will be wearing a slip? Nobody wears slips anymore!

Old 12-06-2017, 09:02 PM

242 posts, read 184,184 times
Quote:
Why would you ever use someone else's toothbrush? Use your finger if you're that desperate.

Old 12-06-2017, 09:58 PM

10,800 posts, read 3,590,666 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by staywarm2 View Post
Healthy maybe, but absolutely not hygienic, especially for others who may put their bottoms on the spot recently vacated by the bare bottomed one.
Really? If the skirt/dress material is between the skin and whatever was sat on, where is the issue? And you know as well as I do, that is virtually always the case, right?

Old 12-06-2017, 10:46 PM

16,066 posts, read 21,123,322 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by homesickgirl View Post
Why would you ever use someone else's toothbrush? Use your finger if you're that desperate.
I don't do it but plenty of people don't seem to have a problem with it, frankly I just don't get the hysteria about sitting on a seat that was used by someone going commando. You'll never know for sure. Probably everyone has done it at some point. I mean gosh when you go to someone's house do you check to make sure they haven't had sex on that couch you're setting on? Do you check the back seat of every car you get into?

Old 12-07-2017, 12:29 AM

8,583 posts, read 16,003,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BirdieBelle View Post
And panty proponents who have that much "leakage" may need to see a doctor.
OMG I am dying over this comment LOL

Old 12-07-2017, 02:48 AM

5,151 posts, read 4,524,286 times
Nomination for Thread of the Year!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty