Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-01-2017, 07:52 PM

22,146 posts, read 33,530,989 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CGab View Post
Exactly! It's completely unsanitary. Sorry, but it's gross.
Wtf. Wipe your privates.

I go commando all the time especially when I’m working in some 95*-115* heat. Yes I used to work in crap like that. You try wearing all the bs you gotta wear now. Hard hat, heavy pants, heavy shirt, gloves, safety glasses, safety vest, steel toe work boots, safety harness and tool bags. Now go inside a sealed clean room without any AC. Oh btw you gotta wear this clown suit (aka bunny suit) on top of everything else you got on. Btw it’s plasticized so it doesn’t breathe. Oh you can’t take ANY water inside. No paper at all.

Old 12-01-2017, 08:30 PM

3,081 posts, read 1,743,209 times
I think it's ok

Old 12-01-2017, 09:27 PM

6,616 posts, read 4,880,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrician4you View Post
Wtf. Wipe your privates.

I go commando all the time especially when I’m working in some 95*-115* heat. Yes I used to work in crap like that. You try wearing all the bs you gotta wear now. Hard hat, heavy pants, heavy shirt, gloves, safety glasses, safety vest, steel toe work boots, safety harness and tool bags. Now go inside a sealed clean room without any AC. Oh btw you gotta wear this clown suit (aka bunny suit) on top of everything else you got on. Btw it’s plasticized so it doesn’t breathe. Oh you can’t take ANY water inside. No paper at all.
That's still nasty, but assuming pants, it's different from wearing a skirt (which can lift up) and men typically aren't as prone to leakage.

Also, the commando supporters are acting like underwear that provides enough coverage affects comfort much. There are lightweight, breathable options.

Old 12-01-2017, 09:36 PM

49,927 posts, read 59,935,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodheathen View Post
That's still nasty, but assuming pants, it's different from wearing a skirt (which can lift up) and men typically aren't as prone to leakage.

Also, the commando supporters are acting like underwear that provides enough coverage affects comfort much. There are lightweight, breathable options.
And panty proponents who have that much "leakage" may need to see a doctor.

Old 12-01-2017, 10:32 PM

15,479 posts, read 15,623,485 times
If you have to ask people, you have your answer.

Commando in a skirt? EW!

Old 12-01-2017, 10:41 PM

3,125 posts, read 3,022,934 times
Quote:
What exactly is unsanitary about it?

That said, I would never wear shorts, a skirt or a dress (of any length) without underwear. I'm not saying the OP shouldn't. I would just be scared of moving wrong or accidentally finding myself in a windstorm or something.

Old 12-01-2017, 10:42 PM

15,546 posts, read 12,022,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodheathen View Post
Leakage?? You're going to need more then a thin piece of fabric to stop whatever issues that may be.

Old 12-01-2017, 10:59 PM

9 posts, read 15,714 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundaydrive00 View Post
Leakage?? You're going to need more then a thin piece of fabric to stop whatever issues that may be.
Yeah. I understand what people are saying, but would it really be that much worse wearing a thong or god forbid g string with a skirt? I am of course very careful about how I position myself so it doesn't ride up and give everyone a view, but hey, something goes wrong and someone happens to manage to see a bit of my rear well, oh well lol.

Old 12-01-2017, 11:07 PM

3,179 posts, read 2,129,439 times
Quote:
I agree, who wants to sit in a chair after someone's naked butt? Even if you use material between your rear and the seat, there is the leakage problem mentioned that is unhygienic.

Reminds me of when a friend tripped going down the stairs at work and was laying there with her skirt hiked up to her waist and butt up in the air, while co-workers walked up and down next to her without offering to help. Good thing she was wearing panties, or she would never have lived it down.

Last edited by Taz22; 12-01-2017 at 11:42 PM..

Old 12-01-2017, 11:41 PM

3,125 posts, read 3,022,934 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz22 View Post
I agree and who would want to sit in a chair after someone's naked butt? Even if you use material between your rear and the seat, there is the leakage problem mentioned that is unhygienic.

Reminds me of when a friend tripped going down the stairs at work and was laying there with her skirt hiked up to her waist and butt up in the air, while co-workers walked up and down next to her without offering to help. Good thing she was wearing panties, or she would never have lived it down.
I really am having a hard time understanding some of these responses.

Most people aren't sitting on their butt or their underwear when sitting in a chair in a skirt...they are sitting on their skirt. I have some pretty short skirts, and I still "sit" on the back of my skirt when I'm sitting in a chair. Also, wouldn't someone in a thong be sitting on their naked butt?

And what is all of this leakage that I'm reading about? If people have this much leakage going on, I'm not sure a) why they haven't seen their doctors and b) what a thin pair of panties is really going to do to help
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty