Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-02-2017, 12:33 PM

20,722 posts, read 16,368,709 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlulu23 View Post
Sorry, but no. Kitties by their very nature, plus gravity, can be on the wet side. Not to mention sweat, and having had sex recently. That area can sweat a lot. It's normal for it to drain constantly, and it's drainage can vary according to your cycle also. It's just the nature of the beast, and doesn't always mean there is an infection. But freshly showered lady bits shouldn't smell bad unless there is an infection. That would add a whole other level of unpleasantness to going commando . Hours later, especially if it's warm, is another matter entirely.
Really..."drain" and "drainage"? Be careful not to call it "drainage" around your man or you won't be gettin' much lovin'.

Old 12-02-2017, 12:38 PM

242 posts, read 184,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DubbleT View Post
4 Milliliters = 0.8115 Teaspoons. Seems to me that most of that would be wiped away when going to the restroom, not 'leaking all over the place' and left behind on furniture. As far as sexual arousal, where are you people going that this is a problem caused by the random people around you? (I mean if you're going to a chippendale's or something by all means go prepared, but otherwise???)
The majority of a teaspoon is STILL a significant amount...which without underwear could end up on your clothes if not wherever you are sitting. There is a reason people don't borrow each other's underwear (esp unwashed), but, have you ever borrowed a skirt or a pair of jeans from a friend? Makes you rethink double checking that they are freshly washed, but many people don't launder their pants and skirts every time after the first use...so...

ETA: This would also be a reason why you are not supposed to try on bathing suits without underwear on, but it makes one think twice about trying on other types of bottoms if people are just putting their bare vag right in them in the dressing room.

Old 12-02-2017, 12:42 PM

11,054 posts, read 6,643,077 times
Quote:
4 Milliliters = 0.8115 Teaspoons. Seems to me that most of that would be wiped away when going to the restroom, not 'leaking all over the place' and left behind on furniture. As far as sexual arousal, where are you people going that this is a problem caused by the random people around you? (I mean if you're going to a chippendale's or something by all means go prepared, but otherwise???)

Oh what a laugh! I knew this thread would be max entertainment when I clicked on it.

If you're not worried about environmental effects (wind, gusts from traffic, falling down), go for it.
Only problem IMO is having to wash those outer garments much more often.

OTOH, an ex of mine used to go commando, and after every bathroom visit, there was a damp spot visible on his pants where the "member" lodged. ICK ICK ICK.

Old 12-02-2017, 12:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by reneeh63 View Post
Really..."drain" and "drainage"? Be careful not to call it "drainage" around your man or you won't be gettin' much lovin'.
Actual men are quite aware of natural lube and not bothered by it. Most don't enjoy having sex with a dry vagina.

Old 12-02-2017, 12:53 PM

4,504 posts, read 3,030,811 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlulu23 View Post
Perhaps you've heard of the term "Hoochie Mama", lol. Here for fun, and edification is the definition .
You can vote on your favorite ones.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...hoochie%20mama

Derived from Hoochie:

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=hoochie

------------------------------------
lol. I enjoyed this one:

"Damn, did you Estela's sister at the sideshow last night? Sportin' a camel toe through her jeans, cornrows, you know she's a straight-up hoochie"

Old 12-02-2017, 01:00 PM

88,575 posts, read 84,777,093 times
Quote:
Are you kidding me? I often have to take rapid transit to work, and having done so for more than three decades, I know how to beat the young twits to one of the limited seats. Then I'm at eye level with a whole lot of younger men's wares. Nobody suspects the old lady is checking them out. BWAHAHAHAHA.. So I wear the appropriate items under my business clothes.

This thread is the funniest one I've seen in a long time. Just thought I'd add to it. :P

Old 12-02-2017, 01:05 PM

88,575 posts, read 84,777,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by homesickgirl View Post
Actual men are quite aware of natural lube and not bothered by it. Most don't enjoy having sex with a dry vagina.
I think it's the term itself that was the issue.

"Hey, baby, c'mere. I got some some heavy drainage goin' on, just for you."

Old 12-02-2017, 01:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
I think it's the term itself that was the issue.

"Hey, baby, c'mere. I got some some heavy drainage goin' on, just for you."

LOL!!!! I suppose that's just as bad as saying, "You make me moist"...

Old 12-02-2017, 01:21 PM

4,173 posts, read 2,570,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reneeh63 View Post
Alright then, is vaginal discharge any better, lol. Seriously, if a man doesn't understand about women any better than that they need to educate themselves . Same with women. Many women don't even know their own bodies. Watch the video to see how much 4ml actually is. Now if you want this being absorbed by the back of your skirt/dress then be my guest.

Here ya go:

How Much Vaginal Discharge Is Normal? - Health

------------------------------------------

Old 12-02-2017, 01:28 PM

15,546 posts, read 12,020,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by homesickgirl View Post
The majority of a teaspoon is STILL a significant amount...which without underwear could end up on your clothes if not wherever you are sitting.
Its not like it all comes out all at once, its throughout the day. And the way most women's vulvas are, most of the moisture is not going to just leak out. Most of its going to be wiped away when using the restroom throughout the day.

Some of you act like women walk around with damp underwear all day. I don't... Am I just an exception??
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty