Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-09-2017, 08:59 AM

29,742 posts, read 34,376,832 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RbccL View Post
I can't picture a lot of "tops and dresses" that you wouldn't be able to fill out if you're wearing the right size, but then again, I don't wear form fitting tshirts and sweaters and dresses for the opposite reason. I don't like to attract a lot of attention.

This is one of those 'the grass is always greener' situations, OP.

Luckily for both of us we can choose skirts, separates, and even find swimming suits that fit. Don't worry about fashion, models are very thin, so you actually have an advantage.

What's attractive to men I know and like, is someone who can accept her body, like it, and know how to move it work on having your own positive image.
Right, there an awful lot of women who don't like one thing or another about their bodies, but who learn how to dress to accentuate what they do like. Not every trend or style is good for every body. Look at actresses like Keira Knightly or Claire Danes--they're extremely fashionable without having a giant rack.

As for dating, some guys do have preferences, but so does everyone. A guy who doesn't want to know you solely because of your chest wouldn't be the one for you anyway.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-09-2017, 09:04 AM

8,923 posts, read 7,719,216 times
At least you can wear a high collar shirt without it looking like it's choking you.......

*Sigh*

Old 12-09-2017, 09:09 AM

14,376 posts, read 18,369,736 times
As a woman who's chest could be described as "ample" with a best friend who is also a 32A - something that we tease each other about relentlessly - I can say that there are benefits to small boobs. For one, they will never sag. My girls have been pretty resilient, but I dread their inevitable migration in the direction of my navel and that deflated look.

Also, you will never be in pain from not wearing a bra.

In my experience, guys mostly think boobs are great but most of them don't have many set-in-stone preferences beyond their existence. My advice is that you never act like you're ashamed of them.

Old 12-09-2017, 09:27 AM

124 posts, read 99,105 times
I am a slender fit lady, that has small breasts and although there were a few times through my life I wish I had more, I'm very pleased with them , and it's true all the positives about small breasts, and my former husband and boyfriends never complained. Plus if you are an athlete it makes life that much easier, think golf swings, step class, running...
Today with the rampant breast cancer cases, be grateful you have healthy breasts and build your confidence in your body and self, that'll be priceless.

Old 12-09-2017, 09:45 AM

11,230 posts, read 9,318,331 times
Trust me, by the time a guy actually gets a direct look at them, things will have progressed far enough that the size will not be an issue.

Old 12-09-2017, 09:55 AM

8,166 posts, read 8,523,637 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post
<>A guy who doesn't want to know you solely because of your chest wouldn't be the one for you anyway.
OTOH, you don't want a guy who wants you just because of your chest size, large OR small.

Old 12-09-2017, 10:01 AM

3,565 posts, read 1,921,636 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by este914 View Post
I am 24 and am a 32A. I know guys will say "Oh, size doesn't matter", but does it really? I know there are options but they cost a lot of money that I don't have. Then there is the issue if not being able to fill out lots of dresses/tops etc.
The size of your breasts will matter a lot to some people and not at all to others
Just like any other physical feature.

Old 12-09-2017, 10:40 AM

14,078 posts, read 16,607,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by este914 View Post
I am 24 and am a 32A. I know guys will say "Oh, size doesn't matter", but does it really? I know there are options but they cost a lot of money that I don't have. Then there is the issue if not being able to fill out lots of dresses/tops etc.
I’m also an A cup and I think they’re cute and perky. I’m not self-conscious about them. I do like big boobs, but only real ones, so I’ve never considered implants. It’s true that some outfits don’t really work with small breasts, but oh well.

Old 12-09-2017, 10:48 AM

102,203 posts, read 107,859,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Like Sugar View Post
I’m also an A cup and I think they’re cute and perky. I’m not self-conscious about them. I do like big boobs, but only real ones, so I’ve never considered implants. It’s true that some outfits don’t really work with small breasts, but oh well.
And as someone else pointed out, women with large breasts can't wear certain types of tops without attracting undue attention. So, OP, you can wear knits, clingy tank tops, and the like. If you have a small waist, wear clothes that emphasize that, to create an hourglass effect. Figure out what your best feature is, and how to dress to emphasize it. Socialize, and get involved in activities where you can meet a lot of guys, so that you can eventually find one that's into you for who you are, like some of the respondents here. Be patient with that process. Build your confidence in other ways, and do things you enjoy. People who are happy with themselves radiate positive energy, which is very attractive.

Old 12-09-2017, 10:53 AM

5,722 posts, read 5,798,945 times
A lot of guys like that size.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty