Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-19-2017, 05:52 PM

3,696 posts, read 2,893,180 times

Advertisements

I don't pick guys by they type of underwear that they choose to wear so no, it wouldn't bother me

If he has on dirty underwear of any kind, then THAT is a definite turnoff!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-20-2017, 05:46 AM

20,928 posts, read 28,397,897 times
I could care less.

Old 12-21-2017, 11:28 AM

6,750 posts, read 5,719,822 times
Default ......

Quote:
Originally Posted by YuMart View Post
Tighty whities basically being the male equivalent to females granny panties. It goes without saying most guys definitely not going to like granny panties at all, but women, would you view it similarly for a guy to wear tighty whities?
Let's be straight with this...
If I am with a man and I am seeing his underwear to notice that level of detail.... we are just about to have sex and his underwear wont be saying on for long. At that point of contact ... my mind is not really on his underpants vs ... what is going on between us lol or what is under his underpants.

Otherwise the most you are usually going to see is the band if he is bending down which does not tell you much.

Old 12-23-2017, 06:08 AM

23,170 posts, read 26,179,590 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by klmrocks View Post
Let's be straight with this...
If I am with a man and I am seeing his underwear to notice that level of detail.... we are just about to have sex and his underwear wont be saying on for long. At that point of contact ... my mind is not really on his underpants vs ... what is going on between us lol or what is under his underpants.

Otherwise the most you are usually going to see is the band if he is bending down which does not tell you much.
If he's walking around in them for awhile and you see the rear view, they can be pretty saggy and unattractive from that angle if extra "crotch depth" is required to accommodate what is being contained.

Old 12-23-2017, 07:44 AM

13,496 posts, read 18,180,430 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayarea4 View Post
No, I don't mind tighty whities, but I'm in my sixties and that's the kind of underwear most men and boys wore when I was growing up. I like jazzy-looking bikini underwear on men, too, but tighty whities don't bother me at all. And yes, I wear granny panties, too (though never in white). They're comfortable and practical, and if anybody doesn't like it, that's just too damn bad.
I'm with you. Too damned bad.

For out and out weirdness nothing beats this forum for its questions and discussion of men's clothing. It makes the politics forum look like an ocean of sanity....okay, maybe not an ocean, but a pond.

Old 12-24-2017, 05:51 AM

20,548 posts, read 30,380,896 times
Quote:
Tighty whities basically being the male equivalent to females granny panties. It goes without saying most guys definitely not going to like granny panties at all, but women, would you view it similarly for a guy to wear tighty whities?

Don't forget boy shorts. Those are very unsexy and like mini granny pants.

As for tighty whitiies on men it doesn't bother me at all. Wear what you like.

Last edited by ylisa7; 12-24-2017 at 06:42 AM..

Old 12-24-2017, 06:04 AM

15,219 posts, read 10,299,568 times
Don't care for the tighty whities. I do find them a bit of a turn-off and got my late hubby to ditch them by buying him some sexy bikinis.

Old 12-24-2017, 07:38 AM

136 posts, read 80,569 times
Yes, tighty whities are a turn-off....especially if he also drives an Oldsmobile. My hubby used to buy colored bikini underwear, but now he buys silky boxers and I love them. They look great and makes things a little easier to access.

Old 12-24-2017, 07:43 AM

9,446 posts, read 6,572,039 times
Quote:

Yeah. I'd think his mother still buys his underwear.

Old 12-24-2017, 08:40 AM

3,881 posts, read 4,122,405 times
No
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty