Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-09-2018, 11:38 AM

1,959 posts, read 3,294,339 times

Advertisements

I like fat guys, with hairy bellies.

(hey, you asked!)

I like Kevin James.

There are other body types that i look at, but the meatier bodies are my favorite. (yes, i'm meaty - but my sister isnt and she loves the same thing lol)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-09-2018, 08:18 PM

7,665 posts, read 5,376,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by karen_in_nh_2012 View Post
Still didn't work. When I right-click there is no option to open in new tab or new window (tried in 2 different browsers).

Can you copy and paste it into a post? OP has not been back.
Strange. I felt sure I could, but something is preventing it. I'll explain below the following what you need to do in order to see the original picture.

If you point your mouse on the question-mark above (where the picture should be), at the same time as right-clicking your mouse, then you should see a popup which gives the option "open image in new window" which (while keeping the right button depressed) you need to select and release the right button at the same time. You will then see another window with nothing more than the four torsos shown.

Last edited by SFBayBoomer; 01-09-2018 at 08:43 PM..

Old 01-09-2018, 08:30 PM

1,884 posts, read 986,287 times
Nice to see the wide variety of ideals in this thread. A lot of men say that women don't like a bunch of different body types like men do, but I'm not sure that's true...

Old 01-09-2018, 09:14 PM

7,400 posts, read 6,332,410 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlulu23 View Post
Ok, here is a more serious series of choices. If I must choose, I like the ottermode (smimmer), and the athletic type the best, but am really not that fussy, especially at my age, ha.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BAFnrfjCcAANFxH.jpg:large
Builtfat. My husband's build. I like it. Abs don't do much for me. I'm a sucker for toned/defined-looking arms, but not all muscle-y or bulgy.

Old 01-09-2018, 09:20 PM

121 posts, read 104,955 times
Brain bigger than Mr. Johnson.

Bit older than myself as these are just more mentally stable than youngers. I'm early 40s...

Held down his employment long term doesn't disappoint or do lots of drama.

Passive aggressive or belligerent I don't want...His Mother is a critical witch is a thriller too.

Bit overweight is oh well...

Old 01-10-2018, 09:56 AM

12,713 posts, read 15,397,321 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SFBayBoomer View Post
I prefer the torso that Montanaguy04 posted in his own profile, though I don't know if that is really him or just his fantasy guy.
It only took 39 posts for OP to get what he was looking for here.

Old 01-10-2018, 10:33 AM

4,160 posts, read 2,522,431 times
Quote:
I prefer the torso that Montanaguy04 posted in his own profile, though I don't know if that is really him or just his fantasy guy.
I finally had to look this guy up to check him out.....

//www.city-data.com/forum/membe...4-1773919.html

What a hotie ! I am direct ordering one of his clones the first chance I get. I imagine he is backlogged. And will have him programmed to love older women, specifically me, lol. Very nicely done.

Old 01-10-2018, 03:41 PM

Quote:
Strange. I felt sure I could, but something is preventing it. I'll explain below the following what you need to do in order to see the original picture.

If you point your mouse on the question-mark above (where the picture should be), at the same time as right-clicking your mouse, then you should see a popup which gives the option "open image in new window" which (while keeping the right button depressed) you need to select and release the right button at the same time. You will then see another window with nothing more than the four torsos shown.
I am replying to my own post above because on another of my Macs—with an older version of Mac operating system and an older version of Safari—the picture of four torsos appears to me, even without right-clicking.

I can see the picture as posted in the OP's first post and then again where I copied and pasted the image myself.

Can anyone else see it?

Old 01-10-2018, 06:28 PM

4,160 posts, read 2,522,431 times
Quote:
I am replying to my own post above because on another of my Macs—with an older version of Mac operating system and an older version of Safari—the picture of four torsos appears to me, even without right-clicking.

I can see the picture as posted in the OP's first post and then again where I copied and pasted the image myself.

Can anyone else see it?
I'm sorry, no for me. They just appear as 1 2 3 4. I have an older computer updated to windows 10 using FireFox. FireFox updated the other day, and hasn't been right since, very slow. But I right clicked on the numbers, and don't get the same little window as you did in your other post. That's why I tried to help by posting some other photos.

Old 01-10-2018, 07:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlulu23 View Post
I'm sorry, no for me. They just appear as 1 2 3 4. I have an older computer updated to windows 10 using FireFox. FireFox updated the other day, and hasn't been right since, very slow. But I right clicked on the numbers, and don't get the same little window as you did in your other post. That's why I tried to help by posting some other photos.
Thank you for the reply. The reason some can see it and some can't appears to be related to either/both the versions of browser and the computer system software.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty