Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-01-2018, 09:24 AM

1,594 posts, read 3,573,823 times

Advertisements

What a woman wears is her business. If I don't like it I won't look. Sheer, opaque, short, tight, fat skinny. I. Don't. Care.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-01-2018, 09:27 AM

8,452 posts, read 4,747,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ponytrekker View Post
What a woman wears is her business. If I don't like it I won't look. Sheer, opaque, short, tight, fat skinny. I. Don't. Care.
I think the problem is if you do like it and and you do look you can get in big trouble. In a way that kind of makes it everyone's business. Not that I want this fashion trend to end or anything though.

Old 04-01-2018, 09:32 AM

1,879 posts, read 1,068,752 times
Ugliest fashion trend of all time. If women want to wear them, I don't care. But there's a time and place for it: the gym, running, or the yard. Not in an office.

Ok, do whatever you want. But it's a real shame that women don't have any class or respect for themselves anymore to put on a classy pair of pants and a classy top. Tunic tops are ok for large or tall women but not for smaller women. They look like tents and obviously are trying to camoflauge something.

Old 04-01-2018, 11:26 AM

638 posts, read 529,139 times
I'm amazed at how you want to dress other adults.

What part of your brain is like, "okay, here are grown adults who are not hurting anybody including themselves. I know. I'll decide whay they should wear and complain about the fact that they don't meet my arbitrary decision, on the internet."

As for slutty, I have worn leggings in public and it did not cause me to give blow jobs to random people or suddenly magnetically attach anyone's genitals to mine, so I feel like you are making quite a leap there.

Finally, I don't get self respect from what other people think. I get it by providing for myself, my family, and my community.

Old 04-01-2018, 02:31 PM

6,680 posts, read 8,231,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kapie9969 View Post
I have noticed this trend of women wearing these tight-fitting legging type of pants. I think they look kind of slutty. Many of the women wearing these tight pants just don't have the body for it either. I would like to see your thoughts on this kind of clothing. For men who like seeing about every crack and crevice.Imagine it's your mom or sister wearing these skin tight pants. One woman where I work only wears these.No pants.Just these legging things.Reminds me of the long john winter underwear I used to have.Thoughts?
You my friend have some serious issues.
Learn to love and respect yourself and then you won't need to be so judgmental with others.
Calling someone a **** for how they dress, shame on you. I'd suggest a trip to burning man or a sex party to opening your mind a bit.

You'd probably have a heart attack and die if you see what I wore or rather didn't on the daily

Old 04-01-2018, 07:34 PM

8,168 posts, read 8,519,039 times
To me it gives me a good idea of what they would look like naked with paint.

Old 04-01-2018, 08:21 PM

8,168 posts, read 8,519,039 times
Active threads from around the forum

Long underwear/legging pants., Fashion and Beauty, 15 replies
Any Clematis experts out there?, Garden, 6 replies

Just an interesting juxtaposition noticed on the right hand side of the page.
"Is that your clematis, honey?"

Old 04-01-2018, 09:03 PM

635 posts, read 783,604 times
I have never seen this subject posted. I guess by the replies that what is considered normal or decent has really changed.
Goes right along with people thinking the word F**K is a normal word in a conversation. I appreciate your opinions though.

Old 04-01-2018, 09:21 PM

4,927 posts, read 5,310,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ponytrekker View Post
This, last.word.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kapie9969 View Post
I have never seen this subject posted. I guess by the replies that what is considered normal or decent has really changed.
Goes right along with people thinking the word F**K is a normal word in a conversation. I appreciate your opinions though.
Well, you could be right about that.

Old 04-01-2018, 09:35 PM

32,919 posts, read 36,316,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crashj007 View Post
To me it gives me a good idea of what they would look like naked with paint.
Like this: Naked woman walks around the mall in body paint outfit | Daily Mail Online
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty