Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-24-2018, 09:42 PM

4,175 posts, read 2,572,494 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
She was already a known entity to the news desks at the Daily Fail. She'd got her pic on their pages back when she broke the news about her vomiting disease. Someone sent me this link in a DM, near the beginning of the thread:
Bolton mother vomits 60 times a day due to gastroparesis | Daily Mail Online
The first photo they used to illustrate her illness was, of course, a bad one. That black, and white photo near the end as a blonde was beautiful. Very exotic.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-24-2018, 11:06 PM
2K5Gx2km

n/a posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jade408 View Post
Extra melanin = slower wrinkling most of the time. I am sure there are other components. Like some ethnic groups are more likely to have rounder cheeks and that contributes to a more youthful appearance.
You said brown people do not age as fast as white people. That is different than melanin reduces wrinkling when exposed to excess sunlight. That is something I pointed out in my post. The ageing process has nothing to do with melanin. You're conflating the two and focusing on skin alone when aging is a total biological process on the whole organism. It also seems you are using this as sort of racial badge about darker skin people.

Old 04-25-2018, 07:56 AM

18,528 posts, read 18,757,013 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban_Guy View Post
Obviously makeup and photo angles in some shots but still, you have to admit she looks very good for her age.

Youthful Bolton mother gets mistaken for teenage son's girlfriend | Daily Mail Online
so she doesnt look in mirrors much either hahahah. so how does the get all that gunk on her eyes.. whos she kidding shes only 41 its young nowadays..

Old 04-25-2018, 08:00 AM

102,213 posts, read 107,931,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiloh1 View Post
You said brown people do not age as fast as white people. That is different than melanin reduces wrinkling when exposed to excess sunlight. That is something I pointed out in my post. The ageing process has nothing to do with melanin. You're conflating the two and focusing on skin alone when aging is a total biological process on the whole organism. It also seems you are using this as sort of racial badge about darker skin people.
Picky, picky! I think she meant that the skin doesn't "age", or show the effects of aging, as much as other skin types. I guess what it means is, that skin with melanin in it doesn't show sun damage. People with no melanin need to avoid the sun as much as possible, in order to achieve the same youthful effect.

Old 04-25-2018, 10:06 AM

17,155 posts, read 12,965,617 times
Her cells will tell her different. It doesn't matter how many layers of foundation she applies or how much plastic surgery she has; our internal physiology is aging every second. Wow, I'm pretty accurate. I guessed she was 42 before I looked at the article.

Old 04-25-2018, 10:42 AM

2,053 posts, read 1,527,933 times
Her hands and neck most likely will give her age away- note that they aren't seen in most of her pictures.

And sorry, in the pictures where she is wearing less make up, she doesn't look 20. I guessed correctly that she was in her 40's.

Old 04-25-2018, 10:47 AM

24,873 posts, read 36,181,169 times
Too much makeup. Wonder what she looks like without it. She seems to have nice skin, but she clearly works hard on her looks. I'd rather see what her 40 year old natural beauty looks like. She's trying too hard.

Old 04-25-2018, 10:54 AM

48,534 posts, read 34,863,037 times
She does look young, but she needs to stop hanging on her son LIKE a GF, and that would help. She is pretty, or at least I assume she is under all that make-up, wayyyyy to much spackle and eye make-up, and blond looks un natural.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 04-25-2018, 12:35 PM

9,421 posts, read 11,173,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post
What an airhead.
Indeed. If she could be any more wrapped up in herself she'd suffocate.
If she had any more makeup on her head would fall off.
If she looked any more like a Madame Tussaud's wax dummy someone would box her up and return her to Hollywood. Where she will never end up because she's probably even too phony for that crowd.

Oh well, she got her 15 minutes. And fame is the goal isn't it?

Old 04-25-2018, 12:56 PM

2,065 posts, read 1,865,089 times
I was occasionally mistaken for my oldest son's "contemporary" when I was that age. It gave me a severe case of the creeps!!! I didn't dress like a teen or layer on the makeup, as I wanted to be seen as a mom, and I certainly felt like a mom. At one point I was pregnant at 43 and in a store with my son, and got some disturbing questions from a staff member who had often seen us shopping together. She just wanted reassurance that I was his mother, for some reason. It was weird.

Now that I'm in my early sixties and a grandma as well, I don't look like a teenager anymore. That's perfectly OK with me
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty