Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-04-2018, 08:38 PM

7,326 posts, read 12,323,427 times

Advertisements

Note that one T-shirt that I rarely wear except for some events with young people is a Pink Ranger costume T-shirt. I wore it when I saw the Power Rangers movie.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-04-2018, 11:58 PM

2,609 posts, read 2,504,102 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
I bought a t-shirt once, with this pink "while you were out" message on it.

https://www.officesupply.com/office-...UaAlyOEALw_wcB

It said. For: Dot

Message: a woman came by in a bubble today. Said she knew you.

Signed, Em.

I think I paid 40 bucks for that t-shirt. I think those who get this would have also. ;D
I get it, but I wouldn't have gotten it I don't get shirts with stuff like that on them. It's pretty funny, though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Jazz View Post
All the responses here are interesting. I wonder how many users keep a separate set of T-shirts for sleeping vs. going out.
I have several t-shirts that do double duty. They are for hanging out or sleeping. I don't have any that are specifically just for sleeping, but there are certainly a few I almost only wear while sleeping.

Old 08-05-2018, 12:44 AM

8,495 posts, read 4,157,864 times
$20.00 and it should be high quality and soft. I have seen James Perser (?) tees for like $50.00 and other designers for even more. It is 100% cotton, looks just like a regular tee shirt and know one knows you are wearing a designer tee anyway. Off subject for a moment but today I did my laundry and after drying, I noticed a sticker with like a metal design, now I understand it to be a security thing they put on clothes. Someone in my house forgot to cut the label off because I found it in the dryer. I wonder if they are toxic. They have these anti-theft security stickers on clothes now even books, but what if they were accidentally left on clothes and washed then dried? I hope they don't have chemicals on them. I am careful about tags and remove them but it seems some people are so carefree not even checking before they throw it into the wash, ugh.

Old 08-05-2018, 08:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolgato View Post
$20.00 and it should be high quality and soft. I have seen James Perser (?) tees for like $50.00 and other designers for even more. It is 100% cotton, looks just like a regular tee shirt and know one knows you are wearing a designer tee anyway. Off subject for a moment but today I did my laundry and after drying, I noticed a sticker with like a metal design, now I understand it to be a security thing they put on clothes. Someone in my house forgot to cut the label off because I found it in the dryer. I wonder if they are toxic. They have these anti-theft security stickers on clothes now even books, but what if they were accidentally left on clothes and washed then dried? I hope they don't have chemicals on them. I am careful about tags and remove them but it seems some people are so carefree not even checking before they throw it into the wash, ugh.
My tees that are generally between $15 and $20 are those from the Polo Ralph Lauren outlets, as well as some IZOD Doubler Crew Neck tees.

Old 08-06-2018, 08:13 PM

8,495 posts, read 4,157,864 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Jazz View Post
My tees that are generally between $15 and $20 are those from the Polo Ralph Lauren outlets, as well as some IZOD Doubler Crew Neck tees.
That's a great deal on high quality brands! You are paying a fraction of what it probably sells for - I think Polo tops run to $69.00, too.

Old 08-06-2018, 08:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolgato View Post
That's a great deal on high quality brands! You are paying a fraction of what it probably sells for - I think Polo tops run to $69.00, too.
Polo Ralph Lauren T-shirts don't sell for $69. You are thinking about their polo shirts. Their T-shirts generally run between $15 and $20, sometimes even less.

Old 08-06-2018, 10:38 PM

3,565 posts, read 1,920,042 times
Definitely not $50

That's some ignorant ****

Old 08-07-2018, 02:44 PM

32,632 posts, read 47,964,911 times
I don't remember.

I buy brand not price, but I wait until I can get them on sale with free shipping, and then I order a bunch of different colors and I'm good for the next several years.

Old 08-09-2018, 10:41 AM

2,114 posts, read 2,343,021 times
Mine usually run about $20. I buy all of them from Duluth Trading Company. The quality is better and the fabric heavier and more substantial than ones that I have found elsewhere. You can get them with or without pockets, and in a variety of colors.

Old 08-09-2018, 03:19 PM

14,530 posts, read 20,107,009 times
Same with my $45 Lucky Brand t-shirts. I could find them blindfolded. It's more expensive fabric. The printing quality is better too. (I like t-shirts with art.)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty