Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-12-2018, 03:15 PM

12,629 posts, read 14,757,130 times

Advertisements

https://www.stylewe.com/

I love a lot fo their clothes, but the sizing is all weird & I've read complaints about the retailer.

Does anyone have success w/ them?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-17-2023, 09:59 AM

Default Update

I finally took a chance & ordered from this online retailer & I was pleased. The shipping wait time was reasonable & the sweater I ordered looks very nice! I ordered a 2nd item from them just now.

Old 02-17-2023, 10:33 AM

102,052 posts, read 106,836,948 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever Blue View Post
I finally took a chance & ordered from this online retailer & I was pleased. The shipping wait time was reasonable & the sweater I ordered looks very nice! I ordered a 2nd item from them just now.
Thanks for the update! As you probably know, the reviews say terrible things about their products. And their ads look like they've lifted photos from other (legit) companies' catalogs, and are in the business of cranking out cheap copies. Let us know how your 2nd order goes.

So you bought a sweater. Their website lists almost everything they sell as being made of polyester or other synthetic material. Was that the case for your sweater? Shipping time was reasonable? Aren't they located in China?

Old 02-17-2023, 10:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Thanks for the update! As you probably know, the reviews say terrible things about their products. And their ads look like they've lifted photos from other (legit) companies' catalogs, and are in the business of cranking out cheap copies. Let us know how your 2nd order goes.

So you bought a sweater. Their website lists almost everything they sell as being made of polyester or other synthetic material. Was that the case for your sweater? Shipping time was reasonable? Aren't they located in China?

I'll return to say how the 2nd item is. Here's what I ordered the 1st time:
https://www.stylewe.com/products/wom...ariant=3128871

Here's what I just ordered now:
https://www.stylewe.com/products/pla...ariant=3080717

Yes, I believe they're in China. It was packaged nicely in a thick, plastic reusable ziploc bag. The knit isn't flimsy or thin either.

Old 02-17-2023, 11:49 AM

5,562 posts, read 2,999,218 times
Hey, here's a site you might like...

www.temu.com

I ordered some earrings and a top from them, and I was pretty pleased with all of it. And the prices were great. Only thing is, you have to order at least $20 worth of stuff before they'll fullfill the order...but heck, I got like 13..15 pair of earrings and a top...and I was happy with the quality AND the shipping time.

Plus, if they go over the expected arrival date, they refund you $5.

Just yesterday, I placed another order. 2 tops, $20.

It's a fun site. They have LOTS of stuff, like gardening, clothing, shoes, jewelry, toys...

Old 02-18-2023, 08:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnazzyB View Post

www.temu.com

I ordered some earrings and a top from them, and I was pretty pleased with all of it. And the prices were great. Only thing is, you have to order at least $20 worth of stuff before they'll fullfill the order...but heck, I got like 13..15 pair of earrings and a top...and I was happy with the quality AND the shipping time.

It's a fun site. They have LOTS of stuff, like gardening, clothing, shoes, jewelry, toys...

Thanks! I had started a thread asking about that site already too. Glad to hear you were satisfied!

Old 02-28-2023, 10:27 AM

Default Update #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever Blue View Post
I'll return to say how the 2nd item is. Here's what I ordered the 1st time:
https://www.stylewe.com/products/wom...ariant=3128871

Here's what I just ordered now:
https://www.stylewe.com/products/pla...ariant=3080717

Yes, I believe they're in China. It was packaged nicely in a thick, plastic reusable ziploc bag. The knit isn't flimsy or thin either.

Back for an update on my 2nd online order w/ the co. Stylewe (grey sweater). This second sweater isn't as luxurious as in the photo nor as the first item I ordered PLUS, the sizing is smaller. It's cropped, but came down longer in the photo. Re: delivery time, it was pretty good considering where it was coming from.

So it seems to be a hit or miss depending on what you order. I may order again, but not for a long time.

Old 02-28-2023, 10:43 PM

I wore the grey sweater today under a tight-fitting turtleneck & it actually was pretty nice! I also like this sweater of theirs:

https://www.stylewe.com/products/wom...ariant=3154653

Old 03-09-2023, 08:21 AM

15,197 posts, read 10,158,323 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnazzyB View Post

www.temu.com

This site reminds of the one my granddaughter uses a lot called Shein. All made in China, flimsy material and very cheap. I've not liked anything she has bought there and I heard they use forced child labor.

Old 03-09-2023, 08:59 AM

5,562 posts, read 2,999,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiluvr1228 View Post
This site reminds of the one my granddaughter uses a lot called Shein. All made in China, flimsy material and very cheap. I've not liked anything she has bought there and I heard they use forced child labor.
I've bought from Temu a lot lately, and I'm pretty happy with them. I'm wearing one of their tops right now, and a pair of earrings I got from Temu as well. I've bought 5 tops so far, and worn 3 of them so far, and I'm happy. But maybe my standards are lower than yours.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty