Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-04-2019, 11:39 AM

1,440 posts, read 1,239,577 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
There are reports of fat loss in the face and neck after Ultherapy. Fat loss from Ultherapy can actually make the face appear more hollow and aged and in the neck, the platysmal neck bands can look worse.

https://www.palmbeachpost.com/market...ghw5ZfRQ9K3zN/
For the 4.5mm transducer, yes, it can cause fat loss. The majority of fat loss reports were also from places not using brand name Ultherapy machines or with someone being properly trained.

I'm going to note that that article you posted also had the Doctor's office speaking highly of the machine they use--if they don't use the Ultherapy machine, of course they are going to want people to use whatever they offer.

When it comes down to it, Ultherapy is safe IF you follow all precautions, do you research, and know what you are getting into. I have now had it done, with the 3mm transducer, under my neck and jaw. It's been a short while, but I definitely already have tightening effects.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-04-2019, 11:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephy0519 View Post
For the 4.5mm transducer, yes, it can cause fat loss. The majority of fat loss reports were also from places not using brand name Ultherapy machines or with someone being properly trained.

I'm going to note that that article you posted also had the Doctor's office speaking highly of the machine they use--if they don't use the Ultherapy machine, of course they are going to want people to use whatever they offer.

When it comes down to it, Ultherapy is safe IF you follow all precautions, do you research, and know what you are getting into. I have now had it done, with the 3mm transducer, under my neck and jaw. It's been a short while, but I definitely already have tightening effects.
Also want to add--Real Self is a great to check out actual reviews. Plastic Surgeons answer questions and weigh in regularly. See below. I myself use this site extensively when researching what I want to have done, as well as providers.

https://www.realself.com/question/am...oss-cheek-area

Old 02-05-2019, 11:29 AM

880 posts, read 531,820 times
I had my boobs reduced 1.5yrs ago, the surgeon wouldn't let me go as small as i wanted to because he said it wouldn't suit my frame, I gained a little weight since then and every lb has gone straight to my boobs and im almost back to my original size. smh.

Old 02-05-2019, 11:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellybelly83 View Post
I had my boobs reduced 1.5yrs ago, the surgeon wouldn't let me go as small as i wanted to because he said it wouldn't suit my frame, I gained a little weight since then and every lb has gone straight to my boobs and im almost back to my original size. smh.
Ugh, I'm sorry to hear this! My friend had a reduction years ago and they came back during her pregnancy...and she lost all the weight, except there.

This is my worst fear, with getting a reduction!

Old 02-05-2019, 12:41 PM

12,526 posts, read 17,544,696 times
My wife had a breast reduction years ago, despite my argument against it. Still haven't gotten over it yet.

Old 02-11-2019, 11:49 PM

396 posts, read 421,519 times
I've heard Ultherapy hurts really bad. Like some people couldn't finish the session. I read the comments on a You tube video. I want to look good but there is only so much pain I will put myself through. Pain after a surgery is one thing. But pain during a session just freaks me out.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty