U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Independence Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Make-up or jewelry?
Make-up 35 41.67%
jewelry 49 58.33%
Voters: 84. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-22-2020, 12:51 PM

9,701 posts, read 3,657,421 times

Advertisements

I said jewelry.

But I like both, and I'd be mad at anyone who made me choose one over the other. LOL
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 07:49 AM

343 posts, read 132,263 times
As the great intellectual sang: "Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend!"

Old Yesterday, 10:41 AM

4,061 posts, read 1,000,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenHair View Post
As the great intellectual sang: "Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend!"

Two men wrote the song.....as if they know........

Old Yesterday, 03:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TashaPosh View Post
Two men wrote the song.....as if they know........
Well...maybe they were lesbians in men's bodies. According to today's woke theorists that is certainly within the realm of reality.

Old Yesterday, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Well...maybe they were lesbians in men's bodies. According to today's woke theorists that is certainly within the realm of reality.

Lesbians are women tho......& they were for sure men.....even if they secretly wanted to be women. They don't speak for all of us....tho lots of men...(AND other women)....try to. Specially about makeup......jewelry........relationships..........

Old Yesterday, 03:55 PM

Quote:
Lesbians are women tho......& they were for sure men.....even if they secretly wanted to be women. They don't speak for all of us....tho lots of men...(AND other women)....try to. Specially about makeup......jewelry........relationships..........
Yeah, but those two were never DNA tested. Not that that matters. According to 4 out of 5 Women's/Gender studies professors in today's universities, women can be men and men can be women regardless of XX or XY chromosomes. The gender "two spirt" is popular nowadays. At last count there were over 76 "genders". It all depends on how one feels inside (at any given time) regardless of biology. Biology according to these professors is just a social construct.

I'm happy you find this just as amusing as I do.

Old Today, 09:24 AM

Quote:
Yeah, but those two were never DNA tested. Not that that matters. According to 4 out of 5 Women's/Gender studies professors in today's universities, women can be men and men can be women regardless of XX or XY chromosomes. The gender "two spirt" is popular nowadays. At last count there were over 76 "genders". It all depends on how one feels inside (at any given time) regardless of biology. Biology according to these professors is just a social construct.

I'm happy you find this just as amusing as I do.

Oh...ofc it's amusing....but do you wear makeup or jewelry? Which one would you give up?

Old Today, 10:40 AM

188 posts, read 25,373 times
I’m not a woman, but my GF & women in my family would rather give up makeup rather than jewels. In my culture, jewels are a sign of family class, and that’s something which is looked at very seriously back in India where jewels are only sold under somber circumstances like the death of a relative. Therefore, in an attempt to represent the women in my circle, I voted for makeup. I can’t say for sure though.

Old Today, 12:38 PM

Quote:
Oh...ofc it's amusing....but do you wear makeup or jewelry? Which one would you give up?
Again. As sung by the smartest deceased woman in the world: "Diamonds are girl's best friend!"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or