Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-28-2019, 01:54 PM

15,964 posts, read 7,024,232 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
I'm going to add these pants as well. I bought both of these for my trip to Greece last year, and they are fabulously comfortable. REI has them, if you have one near by.

I have really wide calves so the slim-legged pants I find very uncomfortable. I have not tried this new version, but just wanted to mention it.

https://www.prana.com/halle-straight.html?colors=coal
Yes, I like these. Thank you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-29-2019, 05:36 PM

15,964 posts, read 7,024,232 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by deepshika1 View Post
I love palazzos that are in trend in India. They are amazingly comfortable and are great for the summer heat. India has some really extreme summers! They are a life-saver and they go with tshirts, kurtis, formal shirts, etc. if you know how to style it
yes, i have seen them and they do look nice - sort of fitted tops over the palazzos. What length are the kurtis, and where should the hem be? I'll google. Thanks.

https://www.wholesalejaipurkurti.com...jkplz2950.html

Oh these these are long, a bit too dressy! Very pretty though.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty