U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-16-2019, 01:40 PM

2,228 posts, read 505,368 times

Advertisements

Also....do you watch fashion & beauty vlogs?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-16-2019, 01:58 PM

2,063 posts, read 839,486 times
I just need eyebrow liner, eyeliner. Brand doesn't matter, whatever's the cheapest.

And a lip gloss or lip balm. Whatever's the cheapest as well.

Burt's Bee's products are good. They have a baby lotion that I love the smell and keeps my skin hydrated all day as I have very dry skin. Their lip balms have different flavors like honey and pomegranate.

Nope, no vlogs. I'm not interested in the subject enough.

Old 07-16-2019, 02:45 PM

10,684 posts, read 5,593,478 times
Woo boy ... where to start?

Vlogs ... Nikkia Joy, Allie Glines, Jessica Braun, RachhLoves, Zabrena, Tati (though her drama gets on my nerves)

Favorite beauty products? Skincare and makeup? I've got quite a routine ... my current rotation (which is always subject to change, though most are holy grails that I don't switch too often)

Cleanser: Philosophy Purity
Cleansing Brush: Clarisonic Mia 2
Serum: The Ordinary Niacinamide + Zinc
Moisturizer: Glow Recipe Watermelon (moisturizer and sleeping mask for PM)
Primer: Tatcha Silk Canvas (when I'm feeling bougie), NYX Pore Filler
Foundation: Catrice HD Liquid
Setting Powder: Too Faced Peach Perfect Mattifying
Concealer: ELF 16-Hour Camouflage (use for eye primer as well)
Brows: ABH Brow Wiz
Contour/Blush: Rimmel Kate Contour Kit
Highlight: Maybelline Master Chrome
Eyeshadow: Stila Shimmer & Glow in Kitten and Urban Decay Naked3 palette (I change up shadows almost daily, but those get the most use)
Eyeliner: NYX Epic Ink Liquid Liner
Mascara: L'Oreal Lash Paradise
Lipstick: L'Oreal Color Riche Shine

It's a pretty good mix of prestige and drugstore.

Last edited by hertfordshire; 07-16-2019 at 03:11 PM..

Old 07-16-2019, 03:45 PM

9,816 posts, read 8,735,020 times
I follow Carli Bybel and those to Canadian Kardashian look alikes.

Aside from being obsessed with my eyebrows since I had them microbladed, facial oil is my other obsession.

I use Monday Riley and Keihs. Haven't moisturized or used serum in months and my skin looks amazing.

Old 07-19-2019, 12:06 PM

1,691 posts, read 1,377,451 times
Guerlain Meteorites pearls. Guerlain and Chanel lipsticks. Lancôme brow gel. MAC blush. Use these brands for eyeshadow interchangeably.

I don’t follow any makeup blogs.

Old 07-19-2019, 06:06 PM

2,228 posts, read 505,368 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by funisart View Post
Guerlain Meteorites pearls. Guerlain and Chanel lipsticks. Lancôme brow gel. MAC blush. Use these brands for eyeshadow interchangeably.

I don’t follow any makeup blogs.
I'm seeing not a lot (follow vlogs) in here.......different crowd. I was trying to merge the worlds a little.

Old 07-19-2019, 07:44 PM

957 posts, read 795,935 times
I just started using Dermologica Skin Smoothing cream and I love it. It really does smooth out and even the skin.

I also love Bare Minerals Powder foundation and tinted moisturizer. I’ve been using the powder for years, just started using the TM a few months ago. I like Clinique liquid bronzer, can’t remember the name. It gives my skin a warm glow. This has replaced my BM Faux Tan powder for now.

I’m big on taking care of my skin and anything that makes me glow. Drinking plenty of water also helps with that. I’m pretty happy with the products I’m currently using. If only I could find a good facial mask...

I don’t follow the blogs/vlogs too much. I’ve watched a couple geared towards beauty for over 45 women, but I can’t remember who they were from.

Old 07-19-2019, 07:52 PM

5,024 posts, read 2,736,936 times
Lancome L'Absolu Rouge Lipstick

Old 07-20-2019, 09:44 AM

1,057 posts, read 547,880 times
I don’t follow anything regularly

Favorites...
Epionce Daily Sheild
Perricone MD No Makeup Foundation Serum and Foundation for daily use, Makeup Forever Ultra HD for night
Thrive eyebrow pencil and liquid lash extensions mascara
Beauty Counter lip gloss
Fresh Sugar lipsticks
Olehenriksen Power Peel facial
Caudalie, Kiehls, Drunk Elephant, and Murad Retinol Youth Renewal line. For skincare...I mix it up some, but the Murad Eye Lift firming treatment is always there as well as Caudalie Vinopure Pore Minimizing Serum
CND nail polish
Olaplex shampoo and conditioner
Alterna caviar hair products for blowouts
Urban Decay eyeshadow palettes

Old 07-20-2019, 10:48 AM

11,175 posts, read 16,421,589 times
You can't buy beauty. No matter how much you paint or else your face or body - beauty is beyond all that. Person is either beautiful, or not, or faking, and everyone can notice it.

You can get far by faking it but will, eventually, catch with you and results will be a disaster. Ask movie stars and celebs. They are not exactly happy people, no matter how much "beauty" they invested into their careers.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or