Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-26-2019, 08:46 PM

2,206 posts, read 3,294,621 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgordeeva View Post
I would go pretty far.. especially getting breast implants. I've wanted to get the procedure for so long, but the high cost of it and the possibility of capsular contracture and rippling keep me from doing it..
Thank the Lord!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-27-2019, 05:32 AM

14,785 posts, read 24,071,257 times
Not that far . I heard ladies on the dr oz show yesterday talking about how they wear double shapewear , are you kidding me double shapewear ? no way . Then they showed how shapewear limits your breathing and your whole system . I said no more shapewear for me thanks . It is ridiculous how women will hurt themselves just to look good .

Old 07-27-2019, 11:50 AM

1,428 posts, read 1,404,881 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phonelady61 View Post
Not that far . I heard ladies on the dr oz show yesterday talking about how they wear double shapewear , are you kidding me double shapewear ? no way . Then they showed how shapewear limits your breathing and your whole system . I said no more shapewear for me thanks . It is ridiculous how women will hurt themselves just to look good .
The first and last time I tried shape wear, I don’t think I lasted an hour before I was in the bathroom at work taking them off. That was one pair, I can’t imagine doubling them up.

Remember girdles? I remember watching my mother struggling to put hers on. And those had the plastic boning in them. I’m sure much more uncomfortable than today’s shapewear.

Old 07-28-2019, 06:53 PM

20,758 posts, read 8,562,401 times
Just wear a padded bra

Old 07-30-2019, 08:13 AM

41,948 posts, read 75,144,160 times
How far?

To Target.

Old 07-30-2019, 09:36 AM

16,961 posts, read 17,330,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TashaPosh View Post
Their plan is probably to be intimate...Lol?
Women worry too much about what a guy might think in bed. I assure you women, and I speak for all good men, that we don’t care lol 😝

Old 07-30-2019, 09:46 AM

9,297 posts, read 4,570,402 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
Women worry too much about what a guy might think in bed. I assure you women, and I speak for all good men, that we don’t care lol 😝
Enhancing our beauty tho can be just as much as for ourselves as it is for our men...BUT 24 hr. boob jobs is going tooooo far!

Old 07-30-2019, 12:00 PM

2,020 posts, read 1,122,240 times
THANK GOD my husband is a leg man. A 24 hour boob job?! yikes.

I exercise daily, eat right, keep my weight down, and my hair conditioned. I am starting to get a little gray around my temples. I will probably have to start getting it professionally dyed soon. The OTC colors rinse out too easily.

I do not mind getting older. I just want to look good for my age. I don't have many wrinkles yet, but I credit that to not putting a bunch of chemicals on my face. Minimalist care.

Old 07-30-2019, 12:08 PM

9,297 posts, read 4,570,402 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnaGWS View Post
THANK GOD my husband is a leg man. A 24 hour boob job?! yikes.

I exercise daily, eat right, keep my weight down, and my hair conditioned. I am starting to get a little gray around my temples. I will probably have to start getting it professionally dyed soon. The OTC colors rinse out too easily.

I do not mind getting older. I just want to look good for my age. I don't have many wrinkles yet, but I credit that to not putting a bunch of chemicals on my face. Minimalist care.
I don't use foundation much either....except for a dressy night out. It's so much more important to take care of skin tho...ita.

You have taken really good care of your skin...smoking & sun damage are the worst for wrinkles...& genetics too. Sunscreen is so important.....& smokers can look 60 when they are 45.

There are so many health reasons not to smoke....but beauty reasons too.

Old 07-30-2019, 12:58 PM

19,386 posts, read 15,220,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phonelady61 View Post
That's what I always think when I see those Shapermint ads. It's pretty amazing what they do, but I always think, That can't be good for you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty