U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-29-2019, 05:40 PM

11,228 posts, read 13,233,144 times

Advertisements

What would be an example of an out of taste video?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-29-2019, 05:56 PM

1,357 posts, read 461,510 times
Similar to young ladies who do travel videos showing themselves in bikinis just for click bait.

Old 09-12-2019, 03:28 PM

806 posts, read 289,718 times
That is the nature of the world

women = commodity = final frontier. It is like a circle eating itself.

It is like this. Sex with girls is nice. But babies come from sex. AKA you and me. It is obvious many horny guys ( including LGBT ) are going to go hogwild over women. I find it funny seeing how crappy many men look in comparison to their girlfriends and wives. It is a joke of the century.

How much would you pay not to see fat, Completely submissive, obedient, and is athletically fit, and is or looks three times younger then she is???

Mostly guys and fashion crazies will click click click and like like like. Many of my photos are being liked ( but only ) on those gals accounts I associated with.

Old 09-12-2019, 03:37 PM

2,497 posts, read 577,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanArt View Post
That is the nature of the world

women = commodity = final frontier. It is like a circle eating itself.

It is like this. Sex with girls is nice. But babies come from sex. AKA you and me. It is obvious many horny guys ( including LGBT ) are going to go hogwild over women. I find it funny seeing how crappy many men look in comparison to their girlfriends and wives. It is a joke of the century.

How much would you pay not to see fat, Completely submissive, obedient, and is athletically fit, and is or looks three times younger then she is???

Mostly guys and fashion crazies will click click click and like like like. Many of my photos are being liked ( but only ) on those gals accounts I associated with.
It’s not sex tho....it’s selling clothes for online sponsors.......

Old 09-12-2019, 05:04 PM

7,938 posts, read 4,350,036 times
I am guessing the nay sayers... don’t look like them or can’t get them. Lol

Old 09-12-2019, 05:44 PM

2,439 posts, read 1,197,056 times
The average person isn't doing it, lol It's social media influencers and they are making money. That one video for a brand deal could have been 10k easy. It's really just a new way of advertising. Instead of paying models, they are paying social media influencers and reaching more and more people.

I don't think anything of them. I'd love to have the confidence to accept some free clothes, try them on, make a 15 min video and get 10k in exchange.

Old 09-12-2019, 07:44 PM

759 posts, read 202,498 times
It amazes me the things that people do on video and then share with the rest of the world in some cases. Lots of youtube weirdos out there. And instagram

Old 09-12-2019, 10:21 PM

3,135 posts, read 774,777 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crd08 View Post
The average person isn't doing it, lol It's social media influencers and they are making money. That one video for a brand deal could have been 10k easy. It's really just a new way of advertising. Instead of paying models, they are paying social media influencers and reaching more and more people.

I don't think anything of them. I'd love to have the confidence to accept some free clothes, try them on, make a 15 min video and get 10k in exchange.
Exactly; I know a few women who do this (with as few as 750k subscribers), and they are able to pull in a nice sum of cash (from views on the channel as well as a flat-rate for the brand deal combined with a percentage of sales - from using the ‘code’).

This is extremely different, however, from those who are just randomly ‘showing off’.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or