Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-02-2019, 03:45 PM

2,234 posts, read 2,404,546 times

Advertisements

The ends of my eyebrows are a little sparse after years of overplucking. They're not too bad, but I would liek the ends to be a little fuller. I tried Rapid Brow for a couple of months to try to regrow the hair, but it didn't seem to do much. Has anyone had any luck with more expensive eyebrow growth serums? I just don't know if the hair there will ever be able to grow back... and I don't really want to resort to microblading..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-03-2019, 06:55 AM

3,881 posts, read 4,126,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kgordeeva View Post
The ends of my eyebrows are a little sparse after years of overplucking. They're not too bad, but I would liek the ends to be a little fuller. I tried Rapid Brow for a couple of months to try to regrow the hair, but it didn't seem to do much. Has anyone had any luck with more expensive eyebrow growth serums? I just don't know if the hair there will ever be able to grow back... and I don't really want to resort to microblading..

Yes. I use Babe Lash on them. Works well. It's actually a little too strong for my lashes, made the lash line burn after a few weeks use (prostagladins) . Made my lashes grow for sure but harsh on me. So, now I just use a conditioner on my lashes and the BabeLash on my brows.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty